Nielson must go!

Fenerjambo

Remember it is Neilson's first season in the top league. Before February he tried playing Juanma wide right but he learned that didn't work. He's also learning as the games go by.

I think him being a right back as a player it's not as natural for him to constantly push forward but who's to say if for example in that Killie game we'd kept attacking and burned out and lost 3-2, bringing on Zanatta isn't exactly as defensive as if he'd brought on someone like Gomis, he's still an attacking midfielder.

That's just it, I don't think he is learning.  If anything it's becoming even more ingrained.

The performance at Motherwell last week and this Paterson/Cowie at right wing back on Saturday makes me think this.  That's our two most recent games and both times we looked like we were playing for a draw - when we had nothing to lose.

• Replies 724
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're clearly a hibs fan mate.

Me too, come to think of it :laugh:

Yep, when they run out of excuses for Robbie, that is their comfort blanket.

John Findlay

Yeh we attacked the part timers last year - did we attack Rangers and Hibs????

There is no excuse for Neilson setting us up in a defensive formation in nearly every game - not just against Celtic on Saturday, but against Motherwell last week. FFS we had nothing to lose in these games!

No pace in the top league?? - aye right the defenders we are up against are lightning right enough.

Well let me see first two games of the season last season. Rangers 1 Hearts 2.

Hearts 2 Hibs 1. We were so defensive in those two games that our goals were all OGS. There are some right slaverers on this board.

JamboJohn1874

New stand, increased capacity, 3rd best support in Scotland, FoH contributions - you can have all that, but if you have a coach and DOF who's ingrained philosophy is not to attack teams we will win FA!

Good points here.

What's worrying me more than our inadequate manager, is the fact that if Neilson remains here for much longer, we simply won't need a new stand, as we will never be able to fill it.

Negative Neilson out now before he drains the life of of the club and affects season ticket sales.

We need a new experienced manager, who it's not going to throw away games through incompetence, negativity and tinkering. We also need someone who will have a go away from home, as we have been awful this season. All this nonsense about bringing through managers as well as players, will only be applicable if supporters let it.

Said before Houston should be the new manager and now is the time to make the change, before we get demoralised further.

Budge needs to sort it the apathy and get some positivity back.

Yeh we attacked the part timers last year - did we attack Rangers and Hibs????

There is no excuse for Neilson setting us up in a defensive formation in nearly every game - not just against Celtic on Saturday, but against Motherwell last week. FFS we had nothing to lose in these games!

No pace in the top league?? - aye right the defenders we are up against are lightning right enough.

Yes we beat them both, came back from 2-0 down against Rangers and 1-0 down against hibs. Then lost the two meaningless games.

We weren't defensive against Motherwell from what I remember we spent more time in there half than they did in ours. Are you forgetting the start of the second half against Celtic.

Name a player that could outrun most defenders. Nicholson? He's been blowing hot and cold since the winter. That's the only one we've got.

amadjambo

feck, me , imagine if we had finished in the bottom six, Samaritans maybe.. thank feck you are in the minority of Hearts fans who feel this way, tell me why we had 16 home sell outs on the trot....

As I've said on other threads, it's easy to spot those fans who go home and away every week and those who only go to home games.

If I only went to home games I'd probably be quite happy with what I've been watching. Instead I am watching exactly the same crap that Csaba served up every fortnight. At least Csaba had the excuse of having a relatively poor squad.

amadjambo

Yes we beat them both, came back from 2-0 down against Rangers and 1-0 down against hibs. Then lost the two meaningless games.

We weren't defensive against Motherwell from what I remember we spent more time in there half than they did in ours. Are you forgetting the start of the second half against Celtic.

Name a player that could outrun most defenders. Nicholson? He's been blowing hot and cold since the winter. That's the only one we've got.

Motherwell were steaming into challenges from the kick off. We didn't respond and instead continued with our slow and pedestrian play. We looked 2nd best to Motherwell all over the park. The players deserve a lot of criticism for that performance, as does the manager.

The vast majority of Hearts fans are more than happy with the at things have progressed in last 2 seasons. The vocal minority on Kickback are not representative of Hearts fans who attend matches home and away and it is doubtful whether most are actually Hearts fans at all.

The folk I go to matches with have the opinion that Kickback did its job when funds were required to save Hearts in mustering groups together, but they reckon that it is now just full of Hibees and malcontents with no idea on what the real world actually resembles.

Maybe about 1% of our support that go to games post on here and they are usually drowned out by the same people who only post when we lose and are never seen when we win.

Guess that is what happens when about 20 posters with their own agendas seek to dominate all Hearts related threads.

I hear all sides of any argument from fans at games, we are all different.

What I do find though is there seems to be a slightly differing view from those who go to away games as opposed to those who can only manage home games.

Folk will like/dislike managers/owners/players/set ups etc whether they are on a fans forum or not, that is football fans for you.

You must go about in a wee bubble if you don't hear 'negative' comments about the way we play (especially away from home) from other fans outwith JKB.

That's just it, I don't think he is learning. If anything it's becoming even more ingrained.

The performance at Motherwell last week and this Paterson/Cowie at right wing back on Saturday makes me think this. That's our two most recent games and both times we looked like we were playing for a draw - when we had nothing to lose.

That's what I've said the Motherwell game we did go forward but we had no quality to finish due to being shite on the day. An example if walker had been more intelligent and instead of trying an overhead kick and had brought it down like Richards did on Saturday and finished it at Motherwell it was a different game.

Paterson was also unbelievably bad against Motherwell, that may have been a reason to have not started him. Also Cowie was so anonymous that it was hard to tell what exactly he was meant to be doing on Saturday maybe Paterson couldn't have played what he was required to have.

We definetly haven't set up for a draw in either.

The two times we fully set out to "have a go" this season we got hammered by Aberdeen home and Celtic.

We need a front man in the summer who holds the ball and brings our midfield up into the game.

We miss Sow badly but it was the right deal to take. It maybe set us back in the short term but we are getting there.

It has been a solid first year back which I am sure was Robbies remit.

We have a plan that we need to keep to and that means holding our nerve.

Do we really want to go back to all the usual Scottish manager merry go round and instability?

Generic Username

This away game "thing" again.

This season we've won 6 games away from home, drawn 6 and lost 6.

Hearts average away wins from 1997 to 2014 is 6 games (5.529 so we'll round that up). There's only been 6 times since the 1997/1998 season where we've won more than 6 games away from home. 6 times in those 17 seasons (I've discounted the season in the Championship given that "doesn't count"/"isn't important")

Some might wonder what our average losses have been over the same period, I've got you covered - it's 8 losses on the road (7.588, again rounded up). There's only been 4 times in those 17 seasons where we've lost LESS than 6 games on the road.

Basically in the last 20 years, we have not travelled well. It's total revisionism for some to allude to us having been some wonderful team on the road and we've been getting shat on this season compared to others. If we win one of our remaining away games we'll have the same record away from home as we did in the 05/06 season.

I can't remember any threads about our performances away from home then, but I do remember going tonto when we scraped a draw away at Falkirk...

amadjambo

Hearts average away wins from 1997 to 2014 is 6 games (5.529 so we'll round that up). There's only been 6 times since the 1997/1998 season where we've won more than 6 games away from home. 6 times in those 17 seasons (I've discounted the season in the Championship given that "doesn't count"/"isn't important")

Some might wonder what our average losses have been over the same period, I've got you covered - it's 8 losses on the road (7.588, again rounded up). There's only been 4 times in those 17 seasons where we've lost LESS than 6 games on the road.

Basically in the last 20 years, we have not travelled well. It's total revisionism for some to allude to us having been some wonderful team on the road and we've been getting shat on this season compared to others. If we win one of our remaining away games we'll have the same record away from home as we did in the 05/06 season.

I can't remember any threads about our performances away from home then, but I do remember going tonto when we scraped a draw away at Falkirk...

05-06 is a strange comparison to make. We were complaining about away performances for quite a bit of that season. It will have been forgotten or lost given there was so much else to complain about and discuss at the time. Utd away for example that season nearly broke the Internet given all the off field goings on.

Falkirk away, 2-0 down with 10men in the final few minutes. Yes, we went tonto at getting a draw, and rightly so.

6 wins out of 18 is pretty poor return imo.

Not something to be excited about.

Hamilton have won 6 away from home. Kilmarnock have won 5 and yet we are supposed to be happy winning 6?

We should be imo winning games away from home to the bottom 9, anything lass is points dropped. A draw is 2 points dropped.

I think even Levein/Neilson biggest fans would concede our away return/form has not been great and must look to improve on.

New stand, increased capacity, 3rd best support in Scotland, FoH contributions - you can have all that, but if you have a coach and DOF who's ingrained philosophy is not to attack teams we will win FA!

seeing the empty spaces at Tynie for game on Saturday which where quite visible tells me that some are not happy if we can't get a full house for that then what chance will we have of adding an extra few thousand to season ticket sales none IMO why did we not just give the extra tickets to them losing money because we don't like (them) or any other team is unbelievable especially when we are asking fans to keep investing money better taking their money and putting it to good use IMO

The only positives from this season in my opinion:

• The purchases of Djoum, Kitchen
  • ?1.5 million for Sow
  • European football

Note : No actual game is a highlight.  It really has been a f'kn awful season.  

Our Cup runs

:facepalm:

Hibs beating us

The amount of Red and Yellow cards

Winning only 17 games

Next season has to be an improvement. Hasn't it?

Tiberius Stinkfinger

As its roundly agreed that the league is woeful and playing each other 3 or 4 times a season is predictably boring a feck, why do the feeble minded amongst us believe that we should be playing wonderful free flowing super football ?

Well let me see first two games of the season last season. Rangers 1 Hearts 2.

Hearts 2 Hibs 1. We were so defensive in those two games that our goals were all OGS. There are some right slaverers on this board.

"OGS"???  Slavering did you say John?  :rolleyes5:

As its roundly agreed that the league is woeful and playing each other 3 or 4 times a season is predictably boring a feck, why do the feeble minded amongst us believe that we should be playing wonderful free flowing super football ?

What a "feeble minded" post that has nothing to do with the points being made.

Nobody expects Barca style "wonderful free flowing super football".   I do feel we should be able to expect our Coach to set our team up to actually try to win a game at home against one of the worst Celtic team in years.

seeing the empty spaces at Tynie for game on Saturday which where quite visible tells me that some are not happy if we can't get a full house for that then what chance will we have of adding an extra few thousand to season ticket sales none IMO why did we not just give the extra tickets to them losing money because we don't like (them) or any other team is unbelievable especially when we are asking fans to keep investing money better taking their money and putting it to good use IMO

Wow..... you must be out of breath after that!

Getintaethem

• ?1.5 million for Sow
  • European football

Our Cup runs

Hibs beating us

Winning only 17 games

Would disagree with some of this. "No actual game is a highlight" - The 6-0 drubbing of Motherwell? The cup win v Aberdeen? Dundee away? We actually started the season really well, won our first five then ran into Collum at Hamilton.

The cups were disappointing. We didn't get much luck with the league cup draw. The defeat by Hibs in the Scottish Cup was the real low point of the season. Personally I think we got them at the worst possible time due to the sale of Sow and the amount of injuries we had at the time. We should still have beaten them though and I think this result is the main reason that there are some fans not happy with our season.

Our discipline has been poor. There has been an improvement in this over the last couple of months. We've also had some ridiculous decisions go against us, Paterson at Hamilton, Augustyn at Hibs, Oshinawa against Celtic to name just a few.

We need to improve our win rate to compete, we need to win 20+ games next season to show continued improvement. This will mean improving our away form, which will be the big challenge. We've been shite away from home for years now, it's not a new phenomenon under Robbie. If we are ever going to challenge for titles we need to start winning on the road.

Hopefully we'll have a good transfer window and improve the squad. There's plenty to be positive about for next season, it's not all doom and gloom.

Notorious BIG

With what Leicester has done this year and the state of Celtic atm theres no reason why we cant add and push Celtic and Aberdeen this year and do one better than Aberdeen, Is Robbie the manager to do this? Not for me however im willing to give him another year to bring back the free flowing attacking football we had the privilege to watch last year.

His first year in the prem has been mixed, Some good results and performances but the derby and numerous away games have been excruciating to watch at times, I was at Motherwell away last week and was really pissed of at Neilson after that. He's far too cautious in this league going forward and can be reluctant to make a change early doors.

Its very Celtic esq to moan and bitch about a manager who got you promoted and cemented European football before the split but the whole club off and on the pitch has as much potential in this league than we had even in the Vlad eras and Im worried that Neilson isn't the man to seize it.

Would disagree with some of this. "No actual game is a highlight" - The 6-0 drubbing of Motherwell? The cup win v Aberdeen? Dundee away? We actually started the season really well, won our first five then ran into Collum at Hamilton.

The cups were disappointing. We didn't get much luck with the league cup draw. The defeat by Hibs in the Scottish Cup was the real low point of the season. Personally I think we got them at the worst possible time due to the sale of Sow and the amount of injuries we had at the time. We should still have beaten them though and I think this result is the main reason that there are some fans not happy with our season.

Our discipline has been poor. There has been an improvement in this over the last couple of months. We've also had some ridiculous decisions go against us, Paterson at Hamilton, Augustyn at Hibs, Oshinawa against Celtic to name just a few.

We need to improve our win rate to compete, we need to win 20+ games next season to show continued improvement. This will mean improving our away form, which will be the big challenge. We've been shite away from home for years now, it's not a new phenomenon under Robbie. If we are ever going to challenge for titles we need to start winning on the road.

Hopefully we'll have a good transfer window and improve the squad. There's plenty to be positive about for next season, it's not all doom and gloom.

I actually forgot about the 6 nil Motherwell game

Defo highlight that one.

Robbie has been learning his tactics from levein and the flowing football we enjoyed last season is gone, time to grow a pair and start trying to WIN games from the start instead of trying not to LOSE games, one more season of this defensive dont lose at all costs football then you will see a lot more empty seats, not crying for Robbies head but its time to become your own man and play the fast passing quick thinking football that we seen last season

if Robbie is learning his tactics from Levein then that worries me how long before the 4-6-0 comes out Robbie needs to grow a pair and stand up for himself what's the point in being a manager if you restrained from using your own ideas tactics style of play etc or maybe he's just not got the bottle to stand up to DOF that's the way it looks imo DOFs a man who doesn't like to be questioned and probably isn't interested in anybody's view except his own enjoys the fact the all around him are dancing to his tune

if Robbie is learning his tactics from Levein then that worries me how long before the 4-6-0 comes out Robbie needs to grow a pair and stand up for himself what's the point in being a manager if you restrained from using your own ideas tactics style of play etc or maybe he's just not got the bottle to stand up to DOF that's the way it looks imo DOFs a man who doesn't like to be questioned and probably isn't interested in anybody's view except his own enjoys the fact the all around him are dancing to his tune

You must appreciate that Neilson was appointed by Levein.

Levein would not have given him the job unless he believed Robbie would toe the line and shared in his 'football philosophy'

I fear the team is now developing into the Levein mould - just like when he was Manager - occasional 3rd place, no cup runs, and industrial football.

and why would that be ?

Try the occasional full stop or comma mate.    :scholar:  

Dusk_Till_Dawn

• ?1.5 million for Sow
  • European football

Our Cup runs

Hibs beating us

Winning only 17 games

This is a pretty fair summary, even with all the excessive facepalm action.

None of the games I've been to this season (and I've been to plenty) will stick in my mind to any great extent. I'll have forgotten all about them in six months time - unlike last season. Sad but true.

We've been poor in the cups and the Hibs ties in particular were a debacle. And I agree about our discipline. Nowhere near good enough.

Next season does have to be better but as I keep saying on here, Neilson has earned the chance to do better.

FWIW, doing better doesn't necessarily mean finishing higher up the league. It just means us playing at a more consistent level right the way through. We've been solid in large parts but when we're grim, we're grim. Especially away from home.

Auld Reekin'

The reason we didn't get a full-house for Saturday's game was that it was live on Sky TV.

School holiday today?

Hope you have finished your homework?

Try the occasional full stop or comma mate. :scholar:

will correct my grammar next time if that makes you happy

JamboJohn1874

Hearts average away wins from 1997 to 2014 is 6 games (5.529 so we'll round that up). There's only been 6 times since the 1997/1998 season where we've won more than 6 games away from home. 6 times in those 17 seasons (I've discounted the season in the Championship given that "doesn't count"/"isn't important")

No one cares about what we did 20 years ago or even last season in the Championship. This season is what is in question.

Stats are are also irrelevant this season in a poor league even without a strong Rangers or Hibs. Those who go to most of the away ganes will know exactly what is wrong with this club. Tinkering and negativity from the manager.

Slow, defensive, boring and pedestrian is what sums Hearts up on our travels.

Time to go Neilson....

The reason we didn't get a full-house for Saturday's game was that it was live on Sky TV.

think that's lame excuse bud if we can't fill seats against them regardless of being on sky then that's worrying, imo its the brand of football or the fact so many thought we would lose and didn't want to witness that that's also worrying

Almost liquidated. Promoted at first attempt. Third in League. Qualified for Europe. Third best goal difference. Aye, sack the manager, he's having a mare! FFS!

Then they'll always be folk that think Gary Locke was a tactical genius.

Currahee!

Motherwell were steaming into challenges from the kick off. We didn't respond and instead continued with our slow and pedestrian play. We looked 2nd best to Motherwell all over the park. The players deserve a lot of criticism for that performance, as does the manager.

That same Motherwell team who we stuck 6 past the last time we played them.

Very frustrating.

Robbie needs to let them off the leash and see what we're capable of.

Almost liquidated. Promoted at first attempt. Third in League. Qualified for Europe. Third best goal difference. Aye, sack the manager, he's having a mare! FFS!

And there will "always be folk" that don't read the football related points being raised and come away with this type of dross.

Generic Username

No one cares about what we did 20 years ago or even last season in the Championship. This season is what is in question.

Stats are are also irrelevant this season in a poor league even without a strong Rangers or Hibs. Those who go to most of the away ganes will know exactly what is wrong with this club. Tinkering and negativity from the manager.

Slow, defensive, boring and pedestrian is what sums Hearts up on our travels.

Time to go Neilson....

:rofl:

Of course last season matters, it's exactly why you and others have this mad sense of entitlement regarding where we should be this season. And the last twenty years make your stance even more staggering given you've literally never been treated to a Hearts team in thirty years that's won more than 10 games away from home.

You thought we'd walk it this season and have had an arse shattering wake up call when you've realised the difference in standard to when we previously competed in this league.

I'll not lose my mind just yet and give us a little time to get our shit together. You bash on going the full beano.

will correct my grammar next time if that makes you happy

Good man.

Watt-Zeefuik

Hearts average away wins from 1997 to 2014 is 6 games (5.529 so we'll round that up). There's only been 6 times since the 1997/1998 season where we've won more than 6 games away from home. 6 times in those 17 seasons (I've discounted the season in the Championship given that "doesn't count"/"isn't important")

It is an odd one.

Half of our games are at home and half are away.  Somehow, though, our home form is the expected form and the away form is poor.

Could it be our away form is a truer reflection on this squad, and that the players love playing at Tynecastle so much that they just play with a lot more energy there?  Young players in particular are influenced by the stands, and we have more of those than most teams.

I fully agree that our attack is a bit toothless at the moment, but I think that is a personnel issue not a tactics one.

Auld Reekin'

think that's lame excuse bud if we can't fill seats against them regardless of being on sky then that's worrying, imo its the brand of football or the fact so many thought we would lose and didn't want to witness that that's also worrying

Well, as I said on a previous post, our record against Celtic over the past 40-odd years - home or away - has been poor so I'm not surprised if many of our fans thought it unlikely we'd get a victory this time around, particularly with it being a "nothing-at-stake" game for us. On that basis, I don't blame those who thought they'd do something else with their Saturday lunchtime instead. However, the fact that the game was live on TV certainly was certainly never going to help the attendance figures - live TV coverage affects attendances all over the country and beyond and therefore is hardly a Hearts-related phenomenon.

You are missing the point that most people are trying to make about the way we are being made to play under Levein and Neilson. Everybody knows the almost liquidated scenario etc and I don't think anyone is trying to take away that achievement from the staff at Hearts from top to bottom they have all done a great job in this.

The point is that if ever there was a season to make a real challenge at the top then it was this season with probably one of the weakest Celtic teams for years and an Aberdeen team that was really no better than us yet we seem satisfied to be third.

There is no doubt that is a wonderful achievement but it could have been so much better with the right attitude on and off the pitch and with the tactics Robbie showed in the cup game against Aberdeen at Tynecastle.

We have had almost total sell outs for our home league games but that will not continue with this negative attitude from the Coaches and players with our attitude we will always be second or third best over a whole season.

Robbie should be demanding wins from our players and if nothing else setting out his team to have a go at Celtic when we know we are guaranteed third place he starts frightened to lose and then once we go a goal down he changes things and to add insult to injury claims that we played well.

There were too many passengers on the pitch and I can't believe the lack of effort from some of them they did not seem bothered that Celtic could win the league by beating us they don't have the Rangers and Celtic mindset where they think they are always going to win.

It is an odd one.

Half of our games are at home and half are away.  Somehow, though, our home form is the expected form and the away form is poor.

Could it be our away form is a truer reflection on this squad, and that the players love playing at Tynecastle so much that they just play with a lot more energy there?  Young players in particular are influenced by the stands, and we have more of those than most teams.

I fully agree that our attack is a bit toothless at the moment, but I think that is a personnel issue not a tactics one.

So are you saying that our team is weaker than the likes of Hamilton, Dundee United, etc

I disagree.. We are better than every team below us in the league this season.. however poor, defensive tactics have meant that we have dropped points to those teams below us.. This is on Neilson..

You are missing the point that most people are trying to make about the way we are being made to play under Levein and Neilson. Everybody knows the almost liquidated scenario etc and I don't think anyone is trying to take away that achievement from the staff at Hearts from top to bottom they have all done a great job in this.

The point is that if ever there was a season to make a real challenge at the top then it was this season with probably one of the weakest Celtic teams for years and an Aberdeen team that was really no better than us yet we seem satisfied to be third.

There is no doubt that is a wonderful achievement but it could have been so much better with the right attitude on and off the pitch and with the tactics Robbie showed in the cup game against Aberdeen at Tynecastle.

We have had almost total sell outs for our home league games but that will not continue with this negative attitude from the Coaches and players with our attitude we will always be second or third best over a whole season.

Robbie should be demanding wins from our players and if nothing else setting out his team to have a go at Celtic when we know we are guaranteed third place he starts frightened to lose and then once we go a goal down he changes things and to add insult to injury claims that we played well.

There were too many passengers on the pitch and I can't believe the lack of effort from some of them they did not seem bothered that Celtic could win the league by beating us they don't have the Rangers and Celtic mindset where they think they are always going to win.

Well said Davy.

Our budget is smaller than Aberdeen's and Celtic's, plus it is harder to attract quality players when you have just been recently promoted and are not long out of administration.

How many times in world football has a newly promoted team gone on to win the top tier?

Our budget is smaller than Aberdeen's and Celtic's, plus it is harder to attract quality players when you have just been recently promoted and are not long out of administration.

How many times in world football has a newly promoted team gone on to win the top tier?

I'm not talking about buying players but the tactics that cost us games.

Rudolf's Mate

There is one guy in particular in section N just along from me who moans and shouts about our tactics at every game.

He has been told to can it a few times by folks around him.

He is a slavering erse. Wonder if he flies a plane.

The people backing Robbie are more than justified to do so. Those wishing criticise him, unfortunately they're also justified. I can see both sides of the argument here and I think it's wrong to put the boot into either side tbh. 

I've said all the way through this season that I'll back any player to come good and that also goes for the manager. Despite this I've now come to the conclusion that RN doesn't have what it takes to take us to the next level. 

TyphoonJambo

Dave take a wave. Sums up my thoughts perfectly.

socrates82

There's a different level of internet bampotry on this thread!

So the folk want to replace Neilson with Hughes. McInnes, Mcghee or McCall?

Ignoring that none of them would work with a dof or qualify for Budge's manager criteria, Hughes was partly reaponsoble for where Hibs are now. He was given more money than any other manager during that tome and failed dismally.

McKinnes couldn't beat gary Locke's hearts and blew a genuine chance to win the league this season.

McGhee has a reputation for jumping ship at the first opportunity amd doesn't seem capable of sustained good performances.

Mccall jumped ship from motherwell because he sniffed a chance at rangers. He failed at a bigger club and is partly reaponsible for the current disaster that is the scotland set-up.

I'm not saying there isn't a better manager than Neilson out there but the Robbie Oot brigade will have to try harder to convince those of us who think he's done very well so far and that some stability will be good for the club.

So any realistic new managers? Bear in mind our budget and that if we do find someone who plays great football AND gets us 2nd or 3rd EVERY season (which seems to be the requirement) we won't be able to keep them very long. So I hope you also have a replacement in mind.

The new man also has to work with a dof. Otherwise you are saying we should abandon the entire vision for the club which means budge should go to.

Interested to hear who the new man should be...

Archived