Abiola Dauda........how will we remember him.

Section Q

Half time pie

Dauda has a talent for taking on the defence and scoring when the circumstances are correct. Unfortunately, the playing style we have adopted this season just doesn't suit his game and makes him look like a bell end the majority of time.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TexasAndy

Dauda's goal was explosive striking of the highest order.  Great strength and control to muscle past defenders and end with a great finish.    It's frustrating to see the rest of his contribution.  

kingantti1874

Dauda's goal was explosive striking of the highest order. Great strength and control to muscle past defenders and end with a great finish. It's frustrating to see the rest of his contribution.

Because it was against Celtic on TV.. He's not been intersted the rest of his time here..

Section Q

I agree with your description of his goal, and his strength on the ball with 3/4 defenders all challenging him, but I still can't work out why we haven't seen more flashes of this from him. He must take some responsibility for this as it cant just be down to the coaches not knowing how to play him. I hope some of our fringe players get their chance in the last three games.

I'll remember him for being hung out to dry in the great capitulation that was the Tynecastle Scottish cup game against Hibs.

The replay was a great money spinner for the club however so it wasn't all bad

kingantti1874

I agree with your description of his goal, and his strength on the ball with 3/4 defenders all challenging him, but I still can't work out why we haven't seen more flashes of this from him. He must take some responsibility for this as it cant just be down to the coaches not knowing how to play him. I hope some of our fringe players get their chance in the last three games.

From the first second he walked through the door he didn't want to be here..

He is without doubt a good player but struggling with our systems .... What ever it is I can't keep up

Archived