Abiola Dauda........how will we remember him.

Section Q

But he played Djoum. I don't get signing a player on loan and not playing him. Who benefits. Not us, not him, not his team.

To be fair he did get game time after he signed but he was rubbish.

I still don't get the Swanston signing though.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has there ever been a dafter statement than when Robbie said "He's actually a better all round player than Sow"??

We'll win the Champions League within 5 years.

?

You are convinced we should bring in more Kenny Andersons and less Zeefuiks? Or do you mean we should just try and sign good players over bad ones? :uhoh2:?

Why are you comparing Anderson to Souttar? Weird.

duckandcover

Never been interested. Astonishingly bad yet unsurprising decision to sign him then start him in our biggest game in years.

If the club has any sense they should send him back to his parent club now and give players who have a future with us and want to play for us a chance.

Reckon he would have been good but he didn't suit our style of play. Whatever the ***** that actually is.

Talking of El Hass, is that absolute waste of oxygen contracted for next season also?  I have a very horrible feeling it may be a 3 years deal so he will steal the clubs air next year too.

Reckon he would have been good but he didn't suit our style of play. Whatever the ***** that actually is.

Surely if the player had been scouted properly then they would have had a fair idea as to what style of play would suit him. There are two ways to deal with this sign a player who fits your style of play which seems the sensible option or adjust the way you play to suit one player that makes no sense to me.

Or you can try Robbie and Craig's option to bring in a loan player and keep him on the bench for 80 minutes each week and no doubt the guy is getting paid a lot more than most of the first team regulars sounds like a plan!!!!!

Talking of El Hass, is that absolute waste of oxygen contracted for next season also?  I have a very horrible feeling it may be a 3 years deal so he will steal the clubs air next year too.

Yes I'm afraid he is although if they have any sense they will be telling him he is free to go and get another club and hope he accepts this otherwise we are stuck with him for another season.

A complete waste of a jersey and an awful signing.

Not as good as Ngoo but better than McCallum at least.

Sooner he leaves the better.

FenderJaguar7

He's scored three so far.

Doesn't take a genius to work out he was talking about one of his two goals that night.

Francis Albert

Surely if the player had been scouted properly then they would have had a fair idea as to what style of play would suit him. There are two ways to deal with this sign a player who fits your style of play which seems the sensible option or adjust the way you play to suit one player that makes no sense to me.

Or you can try Robbie and Craig's option to bring in a loan player and keep him on the bench for 80 minutes each week and no doubt the guy is getting paid a lot more than most of the first team regulars sounds like a plan!!!!!

The You Tube clips alone made it very clear operating isolated up front and  having high balls tossed in his general direction would not suit him. And it will be difficult to find a prolific goalscorer as long as we too often choose to use strikers in this way

I will remember watching a youtube video of him and thinking "wow, how did we get this guy" ..... now I know why!

We_are_the_Hearts

I will remember watching a youtube video of him and thinking "wow, how did we get this guy" ..... now I know why!

I've now came to the conclusion that you could make me look like a good player on YouTube. Hence the reason for proper scouting.

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Talking of El Hass, is that absolute waste of oxygen contracted for next season also? I have a very horrible feeling it may be a 3 years deal so he will steal the clubs air next year too.

What an utter bawbag you are. Do you think El Hass has deliberately chosen to be injured aye?

:cornette:

BangkokHearts

Hat trick against ra Sellick at Tynie.

*fingers crossed*

The You Tube clips alone made it very clear operating isolated up front and  having high balls tossed in his general direction would not suit him. And it will be difficult to find a prolific goalscorer as long as we too often choose to use strikers in this way

Yes that is what I was saying in effect we should never have signed him in the first place albeit on a loan deal.

Hat trick against ra Sellick at Tynie.

*fingers crossed*

I wouldn't play him again this season and focus on players we have for next year like Zenatta.

Doesn't take a genius to work out he was talking about one of his two goals that night.

Seriously?

Doctor FinnBarr

What an utter bawbag you are. Do you think El Hass has deliberately chosen to be injured aye?

:cornette:

Well in all honesty before he was injured he was pretty much...........shit

Clutching Hearts' third-in-a-row premiership trophy in 2019, whilst we ponder why we wrote him off so quickly (because Hearts fans usually give African players the benefit of the doubt).

Proved he could do it on a cold night in Dingwall, with two of the best finishes this season.

Make that 3 class finishes.

:pleasing:

I wouldn't play him again this season and focus on players we have for next year like Zenatta.

zannatta not ready for first team to lightweight at the moment IMO plus to many bumming him up when he's not exactly done anything yet these will be the same people who will slate him if it didn't work out

Maroonblood22

Credit where it's due, what a goal from him today!

It would appear consistency is his problem, not ability.

glastonbury jambo

he has some skill with the ball at his feet ...so lets launch high balls at him...doh!

tartofmidlothian

Three more games to show us what he can do.

Then be called a wage thief for the last couple of months.

Talking of El Hass, is that absolute waste of oxygen contracted for next season also? I have a very horrible feeling it may be a 3 years deal so he will steal the clubs air next year too.

I'd give him your oxygen supply.

The Internet

PIPE DOWN YA ******s.

Kind regards,

Abiola

:lol:

It was always clear that if we could get him into situations where he can run directly at defenders then be would be effective, just hasn't happened that often. He is a good player.

Really, really good goal today. Did OK apart from that.

Overall, he's contributed very little during his time with us.

KineticBeat

Good player but not suited to this league or our game.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Still think we should of gone for Zeefuik

Ur damn right, zee would have strolled this league

I have slated the guy on here previously but fair play to him today that was a great goal he scored.

Just a pity he had not shown that sort of desire to take players on in the other games he played in.

I know it is a bit off topic for this thread but Jamie Walker should be donating his wages to charity today after that performance. Don't think I have seen him put in such a gutless performance ever.

Good goal today but he will probably remember his time at Hearts as seeing the ball smashed over his head time and time again then getting pelters for not running 40 yards aimlessly.

Diadora Van Basten

It's a shame he couldn't have got himself as up for the other games.

He was great today.

So there is a player in there. As long as the ball isn't shelled at him like mortar fire and he can turn and run at defences he's pretty handy.

Archived