summer targets Ins/outs

kimosavi

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Loanhead

I think it's the same one then.

Honest it's his mum that told me this when I worked beside her.

Malcolm Tucker

A shame the way it turned out for Temps. Very talented guy as we all saw.

Can see him heading to Raith/Falkirk/QoS or something to try and pick himself up

Jambof3tornado

Templeton will get a club but I think as with a lot of players, we saw him in his prime.

Shame as on his day he was decent.

BelgeJambo

A shame the way it turned out for Temps. Very talented guy as we all saw.

Can see him heading to Raith/Falkirk/QoS or something to try and pick himself up

Houston might be the right coach to get him back on the right track

RustyRightPeg

Don't think Templeton will play at a decent level again. He's been injured since September and has problems with him heels which were always a trouble at Hearts IIRC.

Scotland 21 captain not had a run at centre half and poorly managed I reckon.

Very much this, he isn't going to develop without game time and he is having to settle with late subs appearances a lot of the time. When he has played this year he has done a decent job (hand incident aside).

Doesn't look nearly at Souttar's level mind you.

Wonder if its worth letting mcghee go out on loan and get a full season under his belt.

At hearts currently he's never going to build up the consistency or confidence being a bit part player. A season on loan to Dunfermline or Raith could be the making of him.

Wonder if its worth letting mcghee go out on loan and get a full season under his belt.

At hearts currently he's never going to build up the consistency or confidence being a bit part player. A season on loan to Dunfermline or Raith could be the making of him.

Robbie Neilson to QOS comes to mind

Have any of the players we have been linked to signed for anyone else yet?

Taylor? Wighton? Gilks? Rherras?

I think we've agreed deals with the last two IMO

BelgeJambo

Djoum liking photos of Rherras on Instagram could be a good sign

I doubt it, he only has a year left on his contract and I can't see him renewing just to be farmed out to the lower leagues in Scotland.

As he's only got a year left on his contract we'd have to persuade him to extend it before allowing this to happen

Livvyjambo

As he's only got a year left on his contract we'd have to persuade him to extend it before allowing this to happen

I would think He will head down south where others rate him more to develop

Watt-Zeefuik

Killie post their sales list:

http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/teams/kilmarnock/kilmarnock-put-14-players-on-summer-exit-list-1-4136520

McHattie among those released.

I was very confused at first that Killie would have released 14 players but not Jamie Hamill, but then I realized he'd already been released.

Anyway, Magennis isn't in the shop window at the moment, and he's about the only player of theirs I'd want.

If the only way is down for him then it might be his best long term option.

I.e if he can't make it in the SPFL what chance does he have down South ?

Djoum liking photos of Rherras on Instagram could be a good sign

Big Arnaud doing his part :D

I'm not sure, how reliable he is, but Richard Wilson on Twitter (not the BBC one) says we're in for an English Championship striker on a free.

Richard Wilson @timomouse

Some little bits of transfer work going on in background for Rangers and Hearts signing English Championship players on frees.

Rangers working on a return for Sone Aluko and Hearts in for a striker.

I'm not sure, how reliable he is, but Richard Wilson on Twitter (not the BBC one) says we're in for an English Championship striker on a free.

Some little bits of transfer work going on in background for Rangers and Hearts signing English Championship players on frees.

Maybe this Richard Wilson?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLNrLI3OBwg

SM Sheffield

Possibles:

Caolan Lavery

Alex Revell

Wes Thomas

Chris Brown

Leon Best

Ishmael Miller

Nicky Maynard

Matt Derbyshire

Adam le Fondre

Stephen Dobbie

Luciano Becchio

Luke Varney

There's sure to be quite a few others out of contract too.

Ishmael miller was very promising at one point, big guy.

He'll be my guess :lol:

Was Vlad not trying to sign him a while back?

Was Vlad not trying to sign him a while back?

No idea mate, few good players on that list.

Possibles:

Caolan Lavery

Alex Revell

Wes Thomas

Chris Brown

Leon Best

Ishmael Miller

Nicky Maynard

Matt Derbyshire

Adam le Fondre

Stephen Dobbie

Luciano Becchio

Luke Varney

There's sure to be quite a few others out of contract too.

The boy from Leeds Becchio, wasn't he tipped to go on to a higher level? Could be worth a look. A lot of these guys will be out with our wage structure though.

Raymond Reddington

Never in my wildest dreams am I ITK. What about that striker we were linked with the new Vardy?

Never in my wildest dreams am I ITK. What about that striker we were linked with the new Vardy?

Matty Taylor?

The boy revell is half decent.

Think he scored a decent goal in the play offs last season or 2. Noticed he had a couple different teams.lately though so not sure of his wage demands/suitability.

Will probably be Tom Eaves boy Neilson wanted before on loan now released by Bolton also useless

Was just browsing Fowler's Championship Top XI, and noticed the Falkirk pair LB Leahy and AM Alston.

http://spfl.co.uk/news/article/championship-team-of-the-season/

Having not seen a kick of the ball from Falkirk this past season I can't comment beyond that, but those are two spots we could use some help.

Alston has signed for St Johnstone.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Archived