Splitting up with a bursd.

tweegy

Can't seem to do it. She has been lovely to me during a crisis time of my life and I know when it comes its going to be messy!

Any other horror stories out there and I'm not including running out of a pub in canary Wharf.

I remember the last time a poster had a late nite bursds thread a few months ago.

That went well...

:jjyay:

Hope you get it sorted out though ok tweegy.

:jjyay:

If I were you I'd give it a few weeks. See how you feel then. I was going to break up with mine a few years ago and I'm so glad I didn't. I'm happier now than ever. Just remember there's nothing that can't be fixed, unless she's shagged your dead rabbit or something.

Whats her bad points? focus on them

Tbh she's lovely apart from being clumsy as ****! But just not for me.

Or had cereal with milk.

Filthy bitch.

If she had cereal without milk I'd know right away she was a wrong Un. She may be from a Celtic family but nothing as bad as having dry cereal.

How long together ? If not long , she'll understand however you put it , long time is a different story,be brave dude,when you feel like this ,explain, she's probably got an inkling , life's way too short, good luck x

Say What Again

Can't seem to do it. She has been lovely to me during a crisis time of my life and I know when it comes its going to be messy! .

Took me at least 2 years longer than it should have to split with a bird of 9 years.

She'd been amazing through my illnesses and operations. I couldn't have wished for more care/attention/love - but we just didn't fit. She thought we were just different. Problem was I knew we were.

Despite friends and sister telling me to end it, I plodded along.

In the end it wasn't nice, but I wasted two years of my life and hers.

We actually get on better now, 4 years later.

Sometimes when she's bevvied she text me wanting me to pump her. More than the cow ever did in my 9 stretch.

Sadly, one day I'll be awake whe she texts at 3am and I'll oblige. Bet I even get a gam.

How long together ? If not long , she'll understand however you put it , long time is a different story,be brave dude,when you feel like this ,explain, she's probably got an inkling , life's way too short, good luck x

Not long, bit over a year Maggie

If she had cereal without milk I'd know right away she was a wrong Un. She may be from a Celtic family but nothing as bad as having dry cereal.

Ps phukkers that eat dry weetabix are from a very sad place, normally eat cabbage raw and think meat is best served minced with a raw egg on top which imo is not worth a coulis,

again good luck and think o yerself n family

Took me at least 2 years longer than it should have to split with a bird of 9 years.

She'd been amazing through my illnesses and operations. I couldn't have wished for more care/attention/love - but we just didn't fit. She thought we were just different. Problem was I knew we were.

Despite friends and sister telling me to end it, I plodded along.

In the end it wasn't nice, but I wasted two years of my life and hers.

We actually get on better now, 4 years later.

Sometimes when she's bevvied she text me wanting me to pump her. More than the cow ever did in my 9 stretch.

Sadly, one day I'll be awake whe she texts at 3am and I'll oblige. Bet I even get a gam.

No where as long but can certainly relate to the care and attention bit. I'm prob like you not wanting to hurt her. Inevitable though. She's never been with a Jambo before.

Ps phukkers that eat dry weetabix are from a very sad place, normally eat cabbage raw and think meat is best served minced with a raw egg on top which imo is not worth a coulis,

again good luck and think o yerself n family

Thankfully I'm a non father with no dependents to worry about

Say What Again

No where as long but can certainly relate to the care and attention bit. I'm prob like you not wanting to hurt her. Inevitable though. She's never been with a Jambo before.

Joking aside from my post mate, I'd say do it. It took me years to build up to it and it was horrible. Tears on both sides. No fun for either party.

In the long run its the best thing for both of you. We're no long on this earth.

Joking aside from my post mate, I'd say do it. It took me years to build up to it and it was horrible. Tears on both sides. No fun for either party.

In the long run its the best thing for both of you. We're no long on this earth.

Yeah I agree but I think I'm a typical man and take the path of least resistance!

Templeton Peck

Clumsy how??

Enough to get over it? Whats the problem? I bet you have bad points to her. That's a grown up relationship. Looking for another bird is shite and expensive

Clumsy how??

Enough to get over it? Whats the problem? I bet you have bad points to her. That's a grown up relationship. Looking for another bird is shite and expensive

I have way more bad points than her. That isn't in dispute. Any man would be lucky. But it just isn't working for me. And I wouldn't be looking for a new one. Would be happy for the peace and quiet!

Clumsy how??

Nah, if it's no right it's no right and that's all there is to it.

There doesn't have to be anything wrong with anyone for it not to be right.

**** settling, I'd rather be on my own than with someone who I didn't think was right for me.

Like the guy above, I wasted a year of my life on a right cow out of loyalty, a sense of duty, and a fear of change.

I was an idiot.

Listen to the wee voice deep down inside, it knows best.

Will try tomorrow.

Day before Valentine's Day aye? Good luck mate.

My thoughts and prayers go out to your friends and family at this time :lol:

Day before Valentine's Day aye? Good luck mate.

My thoughts and prayers go out to your friends and family at this time :lol:

This is a good point.

I split up with my ex of nearly 7 years 18 months or so ago. She is one of the nicest people you could meet but the last year or so we just became good mates than anything else. It was tough to admit it to each other but I had to say something a week before she was heading off to Spain for a few monyhs to work (something she had done before for Uni so we were prepared for it). It was harder on her than me as I found my current GF a couple of months later but we are still friends now and both happy with new people.

Good luck.

I still laugh at the KB'er who got dumped for bursting out laughing when his bird asked him if Cloverfield was based on a true event.   Class.

I split with mine in 2013.

We hated each other.

I found a flat and just told her I'm away. That was that.

We get on much better now. But she gives my new girlfriend abuse anytime she sees her. The immature cow.

Can't seem to do it. She has been lovely to me during a crisis time of my life and I know when it comes its going to be messy!

Any other horror stories out there and I'm not including running out of a pub in canary Wharf.

Better sooner than later bud, never easy but if ure not happy, better out of it, when i was younger i just never phoned them.

My dad was never happy about my attitude back then.

Splitting up with your bursd the day before Valentine's Day?

This should really be in the 'Being Shan' thread ya horrible **** :rofl:

I split up with my ex of nearly 7 years 18 months or so ago. She is one of the nicest people you could meet but the last year or so we just became good mates than anything else. It was tough to admit it to each other but I had to say something a week before she was heading off to Spain for a few monyhs to work (something she had done before for Uni so we were prepared for it). It was harder on her than me as I found my current GF a couple of months earlier but we are still friends now and both happy with new people.

Good luck.

Fixed that for you.

Quite right. Sod spending money wining and dining her when you can nip it in the bud before any of that shite. Going through a romantic day making her think everything is fine is more shan IMO.

Just tell her you slept with her mum or best friend

That way she will dump you and saves you the job.

If she's ok with your actions then she's a keeper

Quite right. Sod spending money wining and dining her when you can nip it in the bud before any of that shite. Going through a romantic day making her think everything is fine is more shan IMO.

Aye but he's obviously been thinking about it for some time but decides that the 13th February is the day to do it. If she was a complete bitch then fair enough but it sounds like she's far from it.

Seems like pretty shabby behaviour to me :lol:

Bridge of Djoum

Any pics?

I might be able to take her off your hands, make it a bit easier for you.

This. Man up.

If you are sure then do it as soon as possible regardless of the date. No point dragging it on and not fair on either of you.

Easy for me to say! Good luck mate.

if u dont get butterflies when you see her and you dont want to be with her and only her you should end the relationship so someone who actually loves her can make her happy

It's less shan to pretend your in love with her, give her flowers and gifts for Valentines then chuck her the next day out of nowhere?

if u dont get butterflies when you see her and you dont want to be with her and only her you should end the relationship so someone who actually loves her can make her happy

You read a lot of romantic novels don't you?

It's less shan to pretend your in love with her, give her flowers and gifts for Valentines then chuck her the next day out of nowhere?

Aye that's fair enough I suppose.

Clumsy??? Get her tae ****... you're better than that! Hope you're ok hun

Reading some of those comments its really no surprise men are far more likely to kill themselves due to bottling up their feelings and emotions. ! The guy is asking for some advice about a relationship and many of the replies are totally insensitive and immature. 

My advice is you need to end it as your not happy . Its simple as that.  Id advise you to be clear  with her why you dont want to be in a relationship and not just generic points like " its not working" Find examples or behaviours which you cannot tolerate any more?  But dont be cruel but be honest.

She may appreciate it in time. It reminds me when one of my exs choose to tell me he wanted to end our relationship and I asked why?  His reply now makes me laugh but it didnt then. e said " basically i cant stand you end anymore ! 

Just be sure. I nearly chucked my Mrs when I was 19 but couldn't bring meself to do it. We've been married for 30 years this year and think she might be a keeper.

Can't give much advice on how to do it but please don't do it by text. I've been dumped by text and it was awful. What's worse is that I then went on to dump a later partner in the same way. I hated myself for it. Bizarrely, we're still friends but I still feel awful for not having the guts to end it in person.

Good luck.

Reading some of those comments its really no surprise men are far more likely to kill themselves due to bottling up their feelings and emotions. ! The guy is asking for some advice about a relationship and many of the replies are totally insensitive and immature. 

My advice is you need to end it as your not happy . Its simple as that.  Id advise you to be clear  with her why you dont want to be in a relationship and not just generic points like " its not working" Find examples or behaviours which you cannot tolerate any more?  But dont be cruel but be honest.

She may appreciate it in time. It reminds me when one of my exs choose to tell me he wanted to end our relationship and I asked why?  His reply now makes me laugh but it didnt then. e said " basically i cant stand you end anymore ! 

Meant to write " cant stand you any more "    Not " end " ....lol

Archived