Weather tomorrow

The White Cockade

Hackney Hearts

Chilly (3?)

Breezy (16mph ENE)

Supposed to be dry from lunchtime onwards though, according to the BBC.

Jambof3tornado

Chilly (3?)

Breezy (16mph ENE)

Supposed to be dry from lunchtime onwards though, according to the BBC.

16mph is hardly breezy is it??

Shanks said no
Wind Speed            Description

0 to 5 mph              Light, Calm

5 to 20 mph            None used

15 to 25 mph         Breezy, Brisk, Blustery

20 to 30 mph          Windy

30 to 40 mph          Very Windy

40 to 73 mph          High, Strong, Damaging

74 mph or Greater Hurricane Force

W

Whilst a rest before tuesday would be good, I think i'd rather we get a bit momentum going. Can't see the game being in doubt anyway to be honest

Goldstone Wonder

Has the weather been anything other than utter shite up there for the past few months?

no

no

Lol

My mum is tearing her hair out. It's that bad she nearly swears when she tells me how bad it has consistently been for about two months

Jambo, Goodbye

Came online to read about the pre-match build up, instead learned that 15-25 mph is considered 'breezy'.

Gotta love this place sometimes  :2thumbsup:

Jambof3tornado

Came online to read about the pre-match build up, instead learned that 15-25 mph is considered 'breezy'.

Gotta love this place sometimes :2thumbsup:

Jkb, educational but full of wankers.

Could be a blessing in disguise if it was called off with Tuesday coming up, saying that though, would Rossi then be unavailable for Tuesday?

It'll more than likely be on anyway.

Could be a blessing in disguise if it was called off with Tuesday coming up, saying that though, would Rossi then be unavailable for Tuesday?

It'll more than likely be on anyway.

Rossi is available today so he is available for Tuesday no matter what, but as you say game will be on.

GorgieRules22

Rain to stop around 2pm and the wind isn't bad at all.

Our pitch was a mess last week but even then there's no danger of the game being in doubt you wouldn't think.

Jambof3tornado

Rain to stop around 2pm and the wind isn't bad at all.

Our pitch was a mess last week but even then there's no danger of the game being in doubt you wouldn't think.

Talking of messy pitches, noticed a couple of patches at dens last night that looked like somebody had been doing doughnuts!!

Aberdeens looked terrible the other week too.

Bloody rain.

portobellojambo1

The weather around Edinburgh seems to be worse than it is in the city, Seen a few people on Facebook who live out of town saying they are or were getting snow and it was freezing cold. I'm in Gorgie, about 2 minutes from the ground, there is no wind, very, very light rain and it isn't cold.

Just as an aside - Have there been problems with the website this morning - I've been trying to log in for the last hour, and getting all sorts of database and sql errors.

scott herbertson

The weather around Edinburgh seems to be worse than it is in the city, Seen a few people on Facebook who live out of town saying they are or were getting snow and it was freezing cold. I'm in Gorgie, about 2 minutes from the ground, there is no wind, very, very light rain and it isn't cold.

Just as an aside - Have there been problems with the website this morning - I've been trying to log in for the last hour, and getting all sorts of database and sql errors.

Yep - site playing up again

Setting off from the wilds of Craigleith to walk along the path to Roseburn then Stratties. Just not sure whether to rope up the huskies team to the sled or go solo.....

Jambof3tornado

Setting off from the wilds of Craigleith to walk along the path to Roseburn then Stratties. Just not sure whether to rope up the huskies team to the sled or go solo.....

Enough dug doo around wheatfield terrace etc. Leave the huskies at home!!

Jambof3tornado

Tandoori mixed grill and spicy onions last night ensures that its windy wherever I go.

At least my seat will be warm.

If you're in Stratties before me,  mines is a 'voddie' & a half o' lager !

The Future's Maroon

Snowing in Penicuik for last two hours.

That's nothing new though, Penicuik has its own weather system....could snow in June in Penicuik!

For the record I am in Gorgie just now, weather is perfectly fine, was stunned there was even a thread on the weather for this game...and the chat about wind/wind speeds - WTF?

The buildings shield you from the wind and the temperature in a city is always higher than in the country, simply because of in a city there are more people, more houses, more cars which all produce heat, hence why you see the city often 2-5c higher than out in the countryside, and that is all year round not just in the winter. 

Total whiteout thru here in west lothian......take it no snow in gorgie area?

I just walked outside in short sleeves at Shadwick Place and it's not like I'd want to stay out there for long like that but it was far from teeth-rattling, and the rain is very light.

Archived