Lee Johnson

Marvin

Today former Hearts forward has been unveiled as new Bristol City head coach.

Good luck Lee hope you help City avoid relegation.

Was that not his Dads team?

Yeah. Wasn't a fans favourite though. Most believed the only reason he got a game was because of his dad.

Central midfielder no?

Only memory I have of him is the 4-1 v. Hibs. Thought he did well that day although it was, like 3-1 in 1991, a missed opportunity to really crush that 5h1te.

What did he say or do?

Genuinely don't recall.

I think Joe Jordan managed them before he came to us. Lots of folk didn't like Joe's style but I remember five wins in a row.

Only memory I have of him is the 4-1 v. Hibs. Thought he did well that day although it was, like 3-1 in 1991, a missed opportunity to really crush that 5h1te.

What did he say or do?

Genuinely don't recall.

Don't recall exactly. I seem to remember him slagging the club off, and certain players to some random in a bar, with that random turning out to be a journalist, who's newspaper published what he said.

This is now his third job in as many years, but his record as a manager seems very average.

Played 175 times for BC over a six year period, so the appointment seems to be a desperate board one, get an old favourite in.

This is now his third job in as many years, but his record as a manager seems very average.

Played 175 times for BC over a six year period, so the appointment seems to be a desperate board one, get an old favourite in.

The thing is Alan wasn't a favourite. If you see my post further up, most BC fans felt the only reason he got a game was because of dad Gary Johnson.

The missus saw his last week when they were playing fleetwood mac, 'he's tidy' apparently!

As an aside, don't think he was that good and wee man syndrome (or napoleon complex) doesn't exist.

The missus saw his last week when they were playing fleetwood mac, 'he's tidy' apparently!

As an aside, don't think he was that good and wee man syndrome (or napoleon complex) doesn't exist.

How tall are you?

Are you not wee then?

Archived