Stick That In Yer Pipe and Smoke It !

dannymack

'Maroon loud mouths' and the thread title....really?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Obviously and seriously what are you suggesting ?

Bungalow Bill

It would have been 4 or 5 with a positive manager.

Have you actually read any of the comments following the match. Robbie didn't tell the players to sit in FFS. He gambled on a new striker, that's hardly negative behaviour either.

We've drawn against Hibs, it's not the end of the world. We'll do them at Easter Road.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bolt ........ the day we respect Hibs, is the day i give up 

I prefer to not underestimate them on the field and throw caution to the wind before a ball is kicked, respect ?  NO, even more so since our financial predicament and their quest to see us play in oblivion.

Weird for a 'Hearts man' to luxuriate in self-satisfaction because his team played poorly, thus vindicating himself.

You seem hugely pleased with yourself - well done.

No Hearts man should be pleased with themselves after that performance, any Hearts man who appears to be indulging in the fact that their team failed miserably to knockout the Lochend Brazil on their own turf should have a look in the mirror and question their integrity as a fully fledged 100% Hearts man.... or even a 90% Hearts man.

agree we should always give respect to our rivals

Have to disagree Pilot, detest that mob inside and out, however i'll continue to never underestimate them or any other team especially when Hearts set out to give themselves a hard time.

MacDonald Jardine

No Hearts man should be pleased with themselves after that performance, any Hearts man who appears to be indulging in the fact that their team failed miserably to knockout the Lochend Brazil on their own turf should have a look in the mirror and question their integrity as a fully fledged 100% Hearts man.... or even a 90% Hearts man.

Again this post absolutely reeks.

Only half time, Dan, don't get ahead of yourself. You know the script. Seen it enough times.

When did it become acceptable on here for Hobos to start threads ripping Hearts fans??

Maybe in the past but i wouldn't say in the present, most hibernious fiends are hounded out after a few contributions, they're incredible knack of not covering their tracks whilst they type is pretty damming.

Bungalow Bill

I don't get this.

I never under estimate any opposition including Hibs, but when it comes to derbies what does he expect any self respecting Hearts fan to say pre game? "Oh Hibs are good, I really hope we play well and make a game of it". Balls. We have always had the edge in derbies and the hobos hate that. They hate that regardless of form we're confident in derbies. Let Neilson and the players worry about Hibs' strengths. We fans should always be going in to derbies confident. The players feed off our confidence, just like the Hibs players sense the hobos fears in derbies. How many times have we beaten them before a balls even been kicked?

I was nervous before the Derby, but would I ever let a hobo see it, no chance.

When you say stuff like "Put that in your pipe and smoke it" it makes it sound very much like you are celebrating Hibs salvaging a draw. It's only natural for people to assume that you are a Hibs fan in disguise, it's a ridiculous thing for a Hearts fan to say.

No, far from the truth, obviously most folk assuming i'm one of them certainly require some justification for the title thread and views so i can only put it to them that in future DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE HIBS ( or any team for that matter ) by assuming or predicting walk overs, byes, annihilations, thrashings, scuddings over them because of the 2012 Cup Final,  it'll simply come back to haunt you with an almighty slap in the face, by all means predict the result with reality in mind but don't go building up your hopes with the possibility of falling flat on your face.  

No, far from the truth, obviously most folk assuming i'm one of them certainly require some justification for the title thread and views so i can only put it to them that in future DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE HIBS ( or any team for that matter ) by assuming or predicting walk overs, byes, annihilations, thrashings, scuddings over them because of the 2012 Cup Final, it'll simply come back to haunt you with an almighty slap in the face, by all means predict the result with reality in mind but don't go building up your hopes with the possibility of falling flat on your face.

Not convincing, Daniel. Would it be a problem if you're one of them? It's obviously not enough for you that your team is improving. You have to try and control the opposition fans too?

Madness, I say.

I laughed at some predictions but wtf anyone would need to write a thread about it God only knows ;)

We could have won that game even with 2 new players and the juggled defence but they got a wee bit luck at the end get Rossi back and walker and Juanma on earlier in the replay and we will win I am allowed to say that ;)

Topic of conversation, it infuriates me when Hearts fans are over confident, there would have been nothing more satisfactory for me and my boys along with MY FELLOW Hearts supporters to see The Famous win yesterday, a simple 1-0 would have done it but 2-0 up at half time with the jugular  waiting for us in the 2nd half to take but fail was, and is, still hard to bare, there's no self indulgence from me in seeing that performance yesterday and i certainly hope with your point with regards to the players coming back we win the replay, obviously and yes of course your allowed to put your point over.

I learned a long time ago that Hibs are pish, and no under-par performance from Hearts is going to change that.

New Years Day 1996, New Year 1998 ?

You're no hearts fan

He is actually, and maybe people don't agree with him but he is not a scummy hibs tramp

Only half time, Dan, don't get ahead of yourself. You know the script. Seen it enough times.

I'm certainly not getting ahead of myself R3, will be looking at Dingwall then Tynecastle before the trip down there. A simple lesson in life on how to not underestimate anyone or anything is a valuable lesson.

Not convincing, Daniel. Would it be a problem if you're one of them? It's obviously not enough for you that your team is improving. You have to try and control the opposition fans too?

Madness, I say.

Not following you here R3.

Have to disagree Pilot, detest that mob inside and out, however i'll continue to never underestimate them or any other team especially when Hearts set out to give themselves a hard time.

it was meant as a joke never show them respect

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/158087-jason-cummings-100-confident-hibs-will-win-replay/

A few Hearts fans on this thread have had their reality check, for some the truth simply hurts.

Dan, Dan, Dan, you are getting far too carried away with this now. Football is football. It's all things at different times. Heartbreaking and cruel. Sensational and joyful. Just enjoy the ride.

Great post

Said many times too many of our fans show lack of respect and are too quick to write hibs off... And the players are too complacent too!

Every time there's a boot getting put in to Hearts and their support you are never far away.

You have said the same thing over and over again.

Have a word with yer self. .....honestly

Dan, Dan, Dan, you are getting far too carried away with this now. Football is football. It's all things at different times. Heartbreaking and cruel. Sensational and joyful. Just enjoy the ride.

I'm still in the cream puff, ive refused to watch the highlights so in the mean time (until Dingwall) i'll keep the huffy pants on. 

Ive just read the Cummings report and just saw McGinn on SSN claiming the treble is a possibility, i'll keep that in mind.

Have you actually read any of the comments following the match. Robbie didn't tell the players to sit in FFS. He gambled on a new striker, that's hardly negative behaviour either.

We've drawn against Hibs, it's not the end of the world. We'll do them at Easter Road.

Well said.

way out west jambo

When the draw was made we had fans predicting a passage through to the next round by a canter, we had predictions of 3/4 and even 5 goals scored by the home team and of course the very predictable underestimating of our geographical rivals, despite our Derby Day dominance I still maintain a level head and take nothing for granted and for anyone who knows me I'm not the optimistic type when it comes to the Derbies.

At 2-0 down their team and fans were still up for it, the tactical decisions from Robbie are still bewildering me when the jugular was there to take after half time, this may well have spurred that lot on to continue to chase the 1 goal to get them back into the game, they got it and the writing was on the wall for Hearts, it was just a matter of time for their 2nd.

Anyway, we're still in the cup and have a very hard replay to play, one wonders where the maroon loud mouths are tonight with their predictions on how The Famous are going to annihilate the puddle drinkers down Lochend way next week.

I learned a very long time ago to not underestimate anyone or anything and that includes hibs so here's hoping Robbie & Co have learned a very valuable lesson and take a different view on how to win the replay, do not let us down.

But where your post falls down is that we should of smashed the puddle drinkers!! At the end of the 1st half the job was done, they were on the ropes and there for the taking. If we'd started the 2nd half with the same momentum we finished the 1st half we would have took another 1-2 off them but we didn't. As usual, Nielson shat himself and its cost us the win. Piss poor management. Cowardly IMO!!

I prefer to not underestimate them on the field and throw caution to the wind before a ball is kicked, respect ? NO, even more so since our financial predicament and their quest to see us play in oblivion.

Who threw caution to the wind?

What fans say on an Internet chat forum is completely irrelevant to the outcome of the game.

Rudolf's Mate

What fans say on an Internet chat forum is completely irrelevant to the outcome of the game.

And what fans says on a forum isn't necessarily what they actually think.

I was confident but despite some reservations I was giving it big licks about what we were going to do to them. Some will say it backfired or that those of us who did looked a bit silly. Not really! It's our local rivals and come the replay I'll be giving it the same.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

manaliveits105

Hearts didnt play well whilst celtics development club tried their hardest . Normal service will be resumed in the replay and Hearts will go through.

Of you being hibs.

Get a grip, don't take the easy option just because you don't agree with the point of view.

I throw caution to the wind by not underestimating a situation.

I know the OP personally. He is a life-long Hearts supporter.

I get his point, when the draw was made, my first reaction was that this will be a very difficult game, but I still thought it was a good draw, avoiding say, Celtic away, and possibly even Ibrox. I certainly wasn't predicting a thrashing.

Yet our performance, and the way we threw it away on Sunday can only really be put into context once the replay is over.

AlphonseCapone

No, far from the truth, obviously most folk assuming i'm one of them certainly require some justification for the title thread and views so i can only put it to them that in future DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE HIBS ( or any team for that matter ) by assuming or predicting walk overs, byes, annihilations, thrashings, scuddings over them because of the 2012 Cup Final,  it'll simply come back to haunt you with an almighty slap in the face, by all means predict the result with reality in mind but don't go building up your hopes with the possibility of falling flat on your face.  

Do you think fans over-confidence on a Hearts forum has any bearing whatsoever on the game? We drew because our second half performance was disgraceful, not because fans were being cocky on JKB.

It's surely part of being a fan to have supreme confidence in your team? Especially against your rivals who have over the course of history absolutely rode stupid.

Two places that misplaced confidence from Hearts fans should never be used as a reason to gloat though is Tynecastle and JKB.

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo

Get a grip, don't take the easy option just because you don't agree with the point of view.

It was the name calling, absolutely nothing to do with your point of view.

maroonlegions

The funny thing is we were 2v0 at halftime playing awful and if we came out and played well at a high tempo in 2nd half, it could have been 4 or 5.

Instead we sit back and let them come at us!

They had played 3 games in a week. We had not played for a fortnight.

Blame lies solely at the door of the manager

Really, is it just the  blame  game or more to do with the  circumstances that  manifested and were  out of his control due to early injuries??

When is a draw not a draw? When it comes after losing a two-goal lead in the last 11 minutes of an Edinburgh derby. The record books show that?
WWW.SCOTSMAN.COM

I know the OP personally. He is a life-long Hearts supporter.

I get his point, when the draw was made, my first reaction was that this will be a very difficult game, but I still thought it was a good draw, avoiding say, Celtic away, and possibly even Ibrox. I certainly wasn't predicting a thrashing.

Yet our performance, and the way we threw it away on Sunday can only really be put into context once the replay is over.

A game of two halves, well said

Folk who are quick to be offensive are the same kind of people that perceive and take offence easily.

Life is too bloody short to go around 'hating' people, especially those who in another situation you would fight alongside.

Half time pie

The funny thing is we were 2v0 at halftime playing awful and if we came out and played well at a high tempo in 2nd half, it could have been 4 or 5.

Instead we sit back and let them come at us!

They had played 3 games in a week. We had not played for a fortnight.

Blame lies solely at the door of the manager

Totally agree and its not the first time its happened this season. We had all the advantages and we showed in the first half we could win. Such a shame for the supporters.

When the draw was made we had fans predicting a passage through to the next round by a canter, we had predictions of 3/4 and even 5 goals scored by the home team and of course the very predictable underestimating of our geographical rivals, despite our Derby Day dominance I still maintain a level head and take nothing for granted and for anyone who knows me I'm not the optimistic type when it comes to the Derbies.

At 2-0 down their team and fans were still up for it, the tactical decisions from Robbie are still bewildering me when the jugular was there to take after half time, this may well have spurred that lot on to continue to chase the 1 goal to get them back into the game, they got it and the writing was on the wall for Hearts, it was just a matter of time for their 2nd.

Anyway, we're still in the cup and have a very hard replay to play, one wonders where the maroon loud mouths are tonight with their predictions on how The Famous are going to annihilate the puddle drinkers down Lochend way next week.

I learned a very long time ago to not underestimate anyone or anything and that includes hibs so here's hoping Robbie & Co have learned a very valuable lesson and take a different view on how to win the replay, do not let us down.

Maroon loud mouths eh?

How dare you call me and others that.

The puddle drinkers are also what .net call us.

Really, is it just the blame game or more to do with the circumstances that manifested and were out of his control due to early injuries??

http://www.scotsman.com/?/alan-pattullo-criticism-of-hearts?

Alan Pattullo: Criticism of Hearts? Robbie Neilson misplaced

When is a draw not a draw? When it comes after losing a two-goal lead in the last 11 minutes of an Edinburgh derby. The record books show that?

WWW.SCOTSMAN.COM

That's a decent piece by Patullo.

Amen to that [emoji106]

Archived