Stick That In Yer Pipe and Smoke It !

dannymack

When the draw was made we had fans predicting a passage through to the next round by a canter, we had predictions of 3/4 and even 5 goals scored by the home team and of course the very predictable underestimating of our geographical rivals, despite our Derby Day dominance I still maintain a level head and take nothing for granted and for anyone who knows me I'm not the optimistic type when it comes to the Derbies.

At 2-0 down their team and fans were still up for it, the tactical decisions from Robbie are still bewildering me when the jugular was there to take after half time, this may well have spurred that lot on to continue to chase the 1 goal to get them back into the game, they got it and the writing was on the wall for Hearts, it was just a matter of time for their 2nd.

Anyway, we're still in the cup and have a very hard replay to play, one wonders where the maroon loud mouths are tonight with their predictions on how The Famous are going to annihilate the puddle drinkers down Lochend way next week.

I learned a very long time ago to not underestimate anyone or anything and that includes hibs so here's hoping Robbie & Co have learned a very valuable lesson and take a different view on how to win the replay, do not let us down.

I think most folk with even half a grip on reality would acknowledge that today was always going to be a far trickier tie that most on here are willing to admit.

The only folk predicting the ridiculous 5,6,7,10 goal wins are the ones waving their wieners over who's the biggest PHM.

What sort of person uses the phrase "Stick that in yer pipe and smoke it" to his supposedly fellow supporters after their city rivals claw back two late goals to salvage a draw?

Seriously?

What sort of person uses the phrase "Stick that in yer pipe and smoke it" to his supposedly fellow supporters after their city rivals claw back two late goals to salvage a draw?

Seriously?

Was actually wondering the same thing myself.

Doctor FinnBarr

When the draw was made we had fans predicting a passage through to the next round by a canter, we had predictions of 3/4 and even 5 goals scored by the home team and of course the very predictable underestimating of our geographical rivals, despite our Derby Day dominance I still maintain a level head and take nothing for granted and for anyone who knows me I'm not the optimistic type when it comes to the Derbies.

At 2-0 down their team and fans were still up for it, the tactical decisions from Robbie are still bewildering me when the jugular was there to take after half time, this may well have spurred that lot on to continue to chase the 1 goal to get them back into the game, they got it and the writing was on the wall for Hearts, it was just a matter of time for their 2nd.

Anyway, we're still in the cup and have a very hard replay to play, one wonders where the maroon loud mouths are tonight with their predictions on how The Famous are going to annihilate the puddle drinkers down Lochend way next week.

I learned a very long time ago to not underestimate anyone or anything and that includes hibs so here's hoping Robbie & Co have learned a very valuable lesson and take a different view on how to win the replay, do not let us down.

**** off you Hibs *****

HereLiesHibernianRIP

read that thread you're on about and majority were embaressed and wanted it shutdown so no need for this BS

Rudolf's Mate

I started various threads and made numerous comments on how we'd bend them over. I had reservations despite my comments but I'd never post them our forum, that in the run up to a derby against our rivals sees more guests viewing than members. **** that!

Anyway once again they played as good as they could and we were pretty shit and they still couldn't beat us.

I still think we'll bend them over in the replay!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I agree with the OP.  It's probably the most balanced view we've seen on Kickback today, and I don't see anything wrong with the thread.

The "**** off you Hibs ****" comment was completely over the top and unneeded.

Great post

Said many times too many of our fans show lack of respect and are too quick to write hibs off... And the players are too complacent too!

Hibs fans hate it when we act so arrogant and predict absolute drubbings every time so for that reason I will continue to do it thankyou.

Great post

Said many times too many of our fans show lack of respect and are too quick to write hibs off... And the players are too complacent too!

Bolt ........ the day we respect Hibs, is the day i give up 

7-0 Hearts.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Great post

Tedious troll is tedious

Great post

Respect Hibs?

Laughable.

Rudolf's Mate

Respect Hibs?

Laughable.

Beaten to it.

:wtf: is the world coming too when you're meant to show your bitter rivals respect :vrface:

After a game if they've played really well then by all means say it like it is but in the run up to any derby will I **** give them anything to stoke their already inflated ego.

They played better than us. Despite that if our manager sends our team out with the right game plan we'll wipe the floor with them as we will 99% of teams in our league.

Great post

You're no hearts fan

Rudolf's Mate

Of course I am - I'm entitled to my opinion that too many on here underestimate Hibs!

Behave! I know exactly how Hibs play and what they're capable of. I'll say it to my mates but I'm not going to give them the satisfaction of reading it on my own teams forum. I'm guessing a lot of people are in the same boat.

If you want to wax lyrical about them knock yourself out but do it somewhere else.

Weird for a 'Hearts man' to luxuriate in self-satisfaction because his team played poorly, thus vindicating himself.

You seem hugely pleased with yourself - well done.

Seriously?

A vermin maggot ,someone wrote that for him/her troll

Great post

agree we should always give respect to our rivals

Of course I am - I'm entitled to my opinion that too many on here underestimate Hibs!

From your posts yesterday slating celebrations by our player and fans to questioning if the Hibs fan throwing objects at the hearts fans was indeed a hearts fan!!!!

Previously having a Go at our fans and your comments yesterday!!

I've come to the conclusion you reek of Hibs you scummy tramp!!

From your posts yesterday slating celebrations by our player and fans to questioning if the Hibs fan throwing objects at the hearts fans was indeed a hearts fan!!!!

Previously having a Go at our fans and your comments yesterday!!

I've come to the conclusion you reek of Hibs you scummy tramp!!

Sorry if you don't agree but stating my opinion... and I have you know I have a season ticket and have done for many years at Tynecastle.

Just because people on here don't always agree with the behaviour of some of our 'fans' and players does not make them a Hibs fan. 

Nucky Thompson

When did it become acceptable on here for Hobos to start threads ripping Hearts fans??

When you say stuff like "Put that in your pipe and smoke it" it makes it sound very much like you are celebrating Hibs salvaging a draw. It's only natural for people to assume that you are a Hibs fan in disguise, it's a ridiculous thing for a Hearts fan to say.

Sorry if you don't agree but stating my opinion... and I have you know I have a season ticket and have done for many years at Tynecastle.

Just because people on here don't always agree with the behaviour of some of our 'fans' and players does not make them a Hibs fan.

Hmmmmm I'm doubting your hearts credentials going by your previous posts.

And i don't agree with anything you have said

You are possibly the worst poster on here imo of course.

Hmmmmm I'm doubting your hearts credentials going by your previous posts.

And i don't agree with anything you have said

You are possibly the worst poster on here imo of course.

Will have to agree to disagree then

Others share my opinions too

Weird for a 'Hearts man' to luxuriate in self-satisfaction because his team played poorly, thus vindicating himself.

You seem hugely pleased with yourself - well done.

He must have had a massive grin on his face when that equaliser went in. Weirdo behaviour.

Nucky Thompson

Others share my opinions too

Aye that doesn't surprise me, the place has been crawling with vermin since yesterday. You would think that Hibs had won the game not scraped a replay

BRAVEHEART1874

I laughed at some predictions but wtf anyone would need to write a thread about it God only knows ;)

We could have won that game even with 2 new players and the juggled defence but they got a wee bit luck at the end get Rossi back and walker and Juanma on earlier in the replay and we will win I am allowed to say that ;)

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo

I learned a long time ago that Hibs are pish, and no under-par performance from Hearts is going to change that.

Not sure what you hoped to achieve with your post mate. I think most of us knew Hibs would be up for it. Come the 16th of February, let's hope the pitch is in decent condition and there's no huge gales, then we can beat them fair and square. It's Robbie's job to make sure the players are up for the game. I'm certain Stubbs will have his team in derby mode.

Seriously?

Moles!!!

Meh, I was quite confident of a 3 - 0 and it didn't seem all that far fetched to me after 45 minutes despite us playing poorly!

If we hadn't settled for defending the lead then it could well have been a 3 - 0 or shock horror a 5-1.

And yes this thread indeed smells of hibs as do many posters on many threads last few days.

Meh, I was quite confident of a 3 - 0 and it didn't seem all that far fetched to me after 45 minutes despite us playing poorly!

If we hadn't settled for defending the lead then it could well have been a 3 - 0 or shock horror a 5-1.

And yes this thread indeed smells of hibs as do many posters on many threads last few days.

Huge chance at 2-O when oshinawa fired over instead of simply passing to nicholson for a tap in for 3-0.

Behave! I know exactly how Hibs play and what they're capable of. I'll say it to my mates but I'm not going to give them the satisfaction of reading it on my own teams forum. I'm guessing a lot of people are in the same boat.

If you want to wax lyrical about them knock yourself out but do it somewhere else.

Really is a bizarre OP title thread. Just why?  Imagine a thread like that on .net after the Graham weir derby?

The funny thing is we were 2v0 at halftime playing awful and if we came out and played well at a high tempo in 2nd half, it could have been 4 or 5.

Instead we sit back and let them come at us!

They had played 3 games in a week. We had not played for a fortnight.

Blame lies solely at the door of the manager

Seriously?

That person will be me... seriously that's me. 

Archived