The all new "yay" thread! (aka the anti-seethe thread)

Jimmy_McNulty

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• Morgan

• Helzibob

• superjack

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The Mrs dad was cooking last night and put some of the food outside to cool down. He forgot about it and woke to find it had been demolished by the foxes :rofl:

What a bizarre thing to do.

The Mrs dad was cooking last night and put some of the food outside to cool down. He forgot about it and woke to find it had been demolished by the foxes :rofl:

:D truly the spirit of Christmas - get pished and your dinner gets robbed by ginger dugs

Being in Section N1, seeing arsehole away fans getting loud and cocky, then seeing them drop their heads, stand silently before shuffling out demoralised as their shitey team falls one, two, three, then four goals down.

Definitely makes a good win even better.

:pleasing::verysmug:

Edited by peter_hmfc

Being in Section N1, seeing arsehole away fans getting loud and cocky, then seeing them drop their heads, stand silently before shuffling out demoralised as their shitey team falls one, two, three, then four goals down.

Definitely makes a good win even better.

:pleasing::verysmug:

You're talking about the two young lads with the Flock of Seagulls hair aren't you?

So hot that we cooled off in an air conditioned cinema then went swimming in the evening before coming home for a couple of beers on the balcony. Yay.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know how you new parents keep it reigned in, I became an uncle for the first time last night and I'm near drunk with happy!

What a great day!

• 4 weeks later...
zoltan socrates

Just bought my new house, nae mair shitey neighbours downstairs, nae mair sharing back gardens with weirdo priqs

Plllllleeeeeasing

• 3 weeks later...

Uni results through this morning.

First Class Honours Degree :)

:jjyay:

Nice one!

Fancy sitting my MSc exams at the end of this month for me? :lol:

Got 80% in the first part of my graded unit at college. Keep those numbers up and I'm easily into university!

:thumbsup:

When you've had a really bad week (actually year) and you book a last minute week away in Tenerife to cheer yourself up. Yay indeed!

When you've had a really bad week (actually year) and you book a last minute week away in Tenerife to cheer yourself up. Yay indeed!

Ha, we had to cancel ours the other week, we were supposed to be flying out on Sunday to tenerife.

Have a nice holiday :)

Ha, we had to cancel ours the other week, we were supposed to be flying out on Sunday to tenerife.

Have a nice holiday :)

That's crap, hope you manage to get away some time soon.

• 2 weeks later...
Unknown user

Last year was a bit pish health wise, I had a mouth infection which me with facial paralysis for a few months and then I threw my shoulder stretching in bed.

Now, the right side of my face is 95% normal and all I have is a quality sounding thing left over - Crocodile tears syndrome B)

My shoulder's been brutal though, especially as I work in a factory. Until this weekend anyway - it's finally getting better after a Chinese massage earlier in the week.

You have no idea how good it feels not to wake up from pain, ehrmagerd - life is sweet!

I have another week at work, then I'm off to Poland for a week, and then have another week at home before going back to work.

Can't wait! :thumbsup:

Edited by tian447

• 3 weeks later...
Rudolf's Mate

Dad that lions biting the other lions neck...

a6be7addb12d8c7398d53b9a582e1eb3.jpg

Might want to cover yer eyes kids [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• 2 months later...
Unknown user

Just found out today that my sister, after miscarriages and ivf, is having a girl. Yay indeed!

Magic! My sister in law finally had a wee boy in January after similar. He's a wee stoater and best pals with his uncle Smithee, enjoy!

Magic! My sister in law finally had a wee boy in January after similar. He's a wee stoater and best pals with his uncle Smithee, enjoy!

Congrats about your nephew too. I'm so chuffed for her. To put herself through it all physically and emotionally, it's been heartbreaking to watch but it's so nice to get to the detailed scan and know it's a girl and she's looking fit and healthy.

Captain Slog

Joined Kickback, then found out I am such a dinosaur I'll have to learn how to update my profile with a cat pic, and do all those gifs and things.

But still over the moon I've finally did it after years and years of watching.

BTW, am I allowed to revisit old threads like sister.net going into lockdown every ten minutes three years ago, to register the suppressed glee I've held in all those years without posting?

• 4 weeks later...

Last year was a bit pish health wise, I had a mouth infection which me with facial paralysis for a few months and then I threw my shoulder stretching in bed.

Now, the right side of my face is 95% normal and all I have is a quality sounding thing left over - Crocodile tears syndrome B)

My shoulder's been brutal though, especially as I work in a factory. Until this weekend anyway - it's finally getting better after a Chinese massage earlier in the week.

You have no idea how good it feels not to wake up from pain, ehrmagerd - life is sweet!

mmm.......mouth infection, doing your shoulder in while in bed, Chinese massages.....where is it you live again Smithee?

;)

Unknown user

mmm.......mouth infection, doing your shoulder in while in bed, Chinese massages.....where is it you live again Smithee?

;)

:laugh:

Joined Kickback, then found out I am such a dinosaur I'll have to learn how to update my profile with a cat pic, and do all those gifs and things.

But still over the moon I've finally did it after years and years of watching.

BTW, am I allowed to revisit old threads like sister.net going into lockdown every ten minutes three years ago, to register the suppressed glee I've held in all those years without posting?

Of course.

Re-visiting ANY thread that discredits the vermin is more than welcomed.

:fth:

;)

IMG_0681.png

Unknown user

Finally I can change my name, and it only cost a fiver. No admins sent me genital pictures on receipt either. Definite yay.

Got the first paycheck of my new job today and it's almost ?100 more than I expected, and I still have the wages from my other job to come (whenever that may be) :yas: .

Finally I can change my name, and it only cost a fiver. No admins sent me genital pictures on receipt either. Definite yay.

Didn't know it cost anything to change your name.

Spending the afternoon in the pub, off mon and tue. Perfect

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

proper YAY . enjoy xxxxx

Rudolf's Mate

Kids! Love my kids to bits however my 9yr old lad sat full of confidence cracking jokes had the family in stitches. Had to reel him in a few times but a joy to watch.