Kodi again

Unknown user

jack D and coke

Don't know if you were looking at a historical page but all the ones on sportsmania.rocks direct you to the .rocks login.

I'm seriously considering moving soon. Are there any other providers other than Ace? Heard a few whispers about them and who's running it and don't fancy them.

Really? Who is running it?

Incidentally do Ace have a FB page or anything?

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rudolf's Mate

• jack D and coke

• Unknown user

• AlimOzturk

jack D and coke

Ta. Will have a deek.

Chat online (social media specifically) that the owner or part of the ownership team is notorious for fleecing folk. Quite a long line of irate folk from previous ventures apparently.Apart from the above reservations about Ace, reading their feeds and comments about them, they've had an awful time lately and been just as bad as Mania, regardless of setup. I've only seen overwhelming praise from RM on here.

Yeah mania are having issues atm but it?s hard to fault them. I?ve never felt conned.

Ta. Will have a deek.

Chat online (social media specifically) that the owner or part of the ownership team is notorious for fleecing folk. Quite a long line of irate folk from previous ventures apparently.Apart from the above reservations about Ace, reading their feeds and comments about them, they've had an awful time lately and been just as bad as Mania, regardless of setup. I've only seen overwhelming praise from RM on here.

If I get issues with anything Chester I'm more than happy to have a gripe about it [emoji3]Since the start of the football season I've had tons of issues with Mania however since trialling Ace, admittedly I've barely touched Mania.

Mania has been flawless for a long time however I started having buffering issues this season. I'm pretty sure they'll come good however for me I've seen a slight improvement with some of the channels. I appreciate not everyone might however that along with the EPG etc is enough for me.

My only negatives re Ace were the app wasn't at good as Mania's Matrix and I originally thought the full package was too much in respect of the EPG/listings. App still isn't the best however initial issues were down to my VPN setup. Now I'm used to navigating the EPG I don't think the full package is too much.

A mate asked me about Ace yesterday. He's had Mania and needs to take a new one out. He only wants it for BT and I actually told him that if he's happy with Mania then stuck with them. If not then try Ace. Especially if you intend to utilise it with Kodi.

Not that impressed with Ace in comparison to sports mania personally. I've not tried either with a VPN though

Ace doesn't work for me without VPN to be fair. When I first started with it I was really impressed. A lot of streams are cutting out these days though, so I'm not sure if they're having capacity issues due to a increased take up with the mania issues.

SM have been pretty dire for the last few days, the feeds were non existent at the weekend.

Hopefully, just a temporary blip.

Really? Who is running it?

Incidentally do Ace have a FB page or anything?

I don't know who's running it but they do have a FB page under ace iptv.

I still have an active mania sub but my mates using it while I've switched to Ace, the quality's at least comparable imo.

I got fed up with mania, their TV guide is great but there have been too many issues for me and they just can't deal with customers.

I got to thinking about the likelihood of going tits up for all these companies and decided that although it costs a bit more in the long run, paying a tenner a month is still great value and means I won't lose much if they do die a death, but then again as I'm in Holland I don't need a vpn so it's not one cost on top of another for me

SM have been pretty dire for the last few days, the feeds were non existent at the weekend.

Hopefully, just a temporary blip.

They have 32,000 active subscriptions and have been paying for bandwidth with no income to cover it for months. Imagine their Internet bill!

jack D and coke

They have 32,000 active subscriptions and have been paying for bandwidth with no income to cover it for months. Imagine their Internet bill!

That?s mental. I keep thinking they?re going down the swanny myself but they keep producing the codes.

Surely can?t keep it up much longer.

Anyone know a workaround to this problem?

My active sub for SM runs out tomorrow yet I can't get it to SM work as it says I have no sub, try to add on the free code and it says I can't as I have an active sub.  :unsure:

My active sub for SM runs out tomorrow yet I can't get it to SM work as it says I have no sub, try to add on the free code and it says I can't as I have an active sub. :unsure:

Its a case of waiting until tomorrow or asking Mania admin to reset your account so you can add the code.

Its a case of waiting until tomorrow or asking Mania admin to reset your account so you can add the code.

:thumbsup:

Thanks for that, not a huge issue as for some reason it works fine on my laptop.

[emoji106]

Thanks for that, not a huge issue as for some reason it works fine on my laptop.

If I mind right, its something to do with a glitch in the Kodi add on.

My active sub for SM runs out tomorrow yet I can't get it to SM work as it says I have no sub, try to add on the free code and it says I can't as I have an active sub.   :unsure:

2 free weeks added.  :thumbsup:

Not been on kodi all Summer, lost track of everything.

Amazon Fire box

Sports mania is still working fine.

Tried to install Ace, unsuccessful.

Got Terrarium installed, got Narcos episode s2.1 on screen but not playing.

Edit: Finally fathomed out MX Player, sorted now.

I never install builds, prefer to install the apps myself.

What should I be installing that is good and please advise YouTube links of install.

Edited by Tommy Brown

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo

Not been on kodi all Summer, lost track of everything.

Amazon Fire box

Sports mania is still working fine.

Tried to install Ace, unsuccessful.

Got Terrarium installed, got Narcos episode s2.1 on screen but not playing.

Edit: Finally fathomed out MX Player, sorted now.

I never install builds, prefer to install the apps myself.

What should I be installing that is good and please advise YouTube links of install.

I've added Bennu (meant to be the new Phoenix), Elysium & Covenant. I haven't used them as I just use Terarium TV.

https://seo-michael.co.uk/how-to-install-phoenix-for-xbmc/

https://seo-michael.co.uk/how-to-install-zen-kodi/

https://seo-michael.co.uk/how-to-install-the-covenant-kodi-krypton/

Any update as to when mania is going to be back up for new customers? My account ended a few weeks before the shut down so I've not been able to use any of the codes.

My Sports Mania is keek again. 2 Saturdays in a row. No stream for the West Ham game anywhere. The way they're playing it's probably just as well. Don't think I'll be renewing it. It was great but has been cack lately

My Sports Mania is keek again. 2 Saturdays in a row. No stream for the West Ham game anywhere. The way they're playing it's probably just as well. Don't think I'll be renewing it. It was great but has been cack lately

I got the first half of the old firm game then nothing  :(

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo

So just realised im on a gen 1 firestick.

Anyway round the vpn issue or will I need to upgrade

I think you need a 2nd gen stick. One with thee voice control. Or a box.

You won't get Sports Mania without a VPN while the EPL is on. They are still working on a solution

WHAT vpn are you using NT?  dont particularly want to pay for one :wink:

Got 30 mins of the OF game then black out.

Nucky Thompson

WHAT vpn are you using NT?  dont particularly want to pay for one :wink:

Got 30 mins of the OF game then black out.

I've not got one. I'm in the same boat as everyone else when the EPL is on.

I managed 40 minutes

You won't get Sports Mania without a VPN while the EPL is on. They are still working on a solution

Ah that explains it. Couldn't get Sky Sports either. Will that be the same?

Nucky Thompson

Ah that explains it. Couldn't get Sky Sports either. Will that be the same?

Every channel will go when the English Premier League is on. Give it 10 - 15 minutes after full time and they all come back on again

I've added Bennu (meant to be the new Phoenix), Elysium & Covenant. I haven't used them as I just use Terarium TV.

https://seo-michael.co.uk/how-to-install-phoenix-for-xbmc/

https://seo-michael.co.uk/how-to-install-zen-kodi/

https://seo-michael.co.uk/how-to-install-the-covenant-kodi-krypton/

Cheers JJ :thumbsup:

All set up again, but will probably use terrarium more than often, too.

Looks really good.

Ive started using the matrix tv app with ip vanish von on my fire box for sportsmania as opposed to kodi

Seems to be ok so far

Hi Sharky999.

How did you marry those 3 up?

Loaded SM on my phone and was promted to download Matrix, real easy.

Also, I've signed up to a ipvanish, but I'm not sure I understand it. Think the whole thing is now running very slowly. What should I do?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Hi Sharky999.

How did you marry those 3 up?

Loaded SM on my phone and was promted to download Matrix, real easy.

had to download apk for matrix tv i think i used es Explorer , cant remember where from though and i just start up Ip vanish on my fire box before i connect to matrix.

If i can find the site i?ll let you know

Is Kodi down ? , Nothing working for me, i can get as far as selecting what i want to watch but nothing will load.

Scrap that, all working now.

Edited by EH17

Nope deffo not working right, hardly anything playing . I have loaded loads of crap recently so think i will do a complete wipe and restart again. ;(

Nope deffo not working right, hardly anything playing . I have loaded loads of crap recently so think i will do a complete wipe and restart again. ;(

go back to post 7686 and follow the links.

Kodi is a software on your pc/tablet/AFTV/etc. it cannot go down, but your add-ons can.

You have not said what you have kodi loaded on and revision. But the links in the post will get you up and running.

Also look into Terrarium on youube, you will get install guides for whatever you are using.

links from post 7686

Terrarium install for AFTV & Firestick

Good thing about this, it works without Kodi, very impressed with this for Movies & Box-Sets
Edited by Tommy Brown

What's would be the best to use for NFL Redzone/individual NFL games? SportsMania has been rubbish for me.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Hard to know without knowing in what way they've been rubbish. If you've been experiencing buffering and what have you, it's likely to be like that from other suppliers too. As mania's streams leave their servers in good nick, it means something else between your tv and them is the problem, and that won't change by going to someone else.

My Mrs was on the phone to our internet provider complaining about the speed of our internet. She was told they can see something is up, that it must be a problem at our end that's making it slow. She was asked to take the cover plate off to check the connections but by the time she had done it they had hung up!

My question is; is that even possible? Surely it either works or it doesn't? I'm going to have a look tonight once I've picked up a kroning tool from work.

Sent from my VFD 600 using Tapatalk

My Mrs was on the phone to our internet provider complaining about the speed of our internet. She was told they can see something is up, that it must be a problem at our end that's making it slow. She was asked to take the cover plate off to check the connections but by the time she had done it they had hung up!

My question is; is that even possible? Surely it either works or it doesn't? I'm going to have a look tonight once I've picked up a kroning tool from work.

Sent from my VFD 600 using Tapatalk

I had this years ago when with a Sky. Was asked to remove the cover plate and try something else, they also attempted to boost it from their end. It went up slightly, but not much, I ended up leaving before it was remedied. Not had problems with BT or Virgin since.

Switched my router off for 24 hours over the weekend there, couldn't get anything to play yesterday. I wonder if talk talk have sneakily added something to block the streams. Hadn't rebooted for months and everything worked fine beforw