Kodi again

Unknown user

crunchy frog

I did it through Ares wizard and they had a get Pin option, followed by enter Pin

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

You told me it was the Anus wizard you used :D

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rudolf's Mate

• jack D and coke

• Unknown user

• AlimOzturk

I did it through Ares wizard and they had a get Pin option, followed by enter Pin

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Perfect. Done exactly that and got the pin no probs. Cheers mate.

...still no further forward to figuring out how exactly to update the build now that I've actually got a pin mins you, but I'll get there lol

is anyone having issues with exodus?

i can open it but when i try to go into anything it brings up the working symbol and then stops

Placid Casual

is anyone having issues with exodus?

i can open it but when i try to go into anything it brings up the working symbol and then stops

I did the other day. It stopped working, then disappeared!

Working fine now I've re-installed it (using TV Add-ons).

i think mine might actually be that my box has decided to try and connect to the bt wifi thing you get when you are out rather than my router

edit i'm not actually with bt for internet anyway

Edited by milky_26

i think mine might actually be that my box has decided to try and connect to the bt wifi thing you get when you are out rather than my router

i can confirm this is what happened, bloody bt

Legend Claws

Added Kodi to firestick and using Exodus - everything I watch is stuttering. Anyone know a fix? Everything online is a mess!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tommy Brown

Added Kodi to firestick and using Exodus - everything I watch is stuttering. Anyone know a fix? Everything online is a mess!

Do a speed test. you need a decent speed to prevent stuttering. 10mbps minimum

Is your stick far from the router , closer the better.

The old story, if possible, spend more and get a box and hard wire in rather than wi-fi.

I appreciate, its not always possible.though.

http://blog.skystreamx.com/fix-kodi-buffering/

luckyBatistuta

The old story, if possible, spend more and get a box and hard wire in rather than wi-fi.

I used to watch mine on a firestick and only had just under 4mbps and it still worked fine apart from live sport. As you say salecc, BT should do a speed test and find out what he's getting. One other thing that I've mentioned before on here...don't have it anywhere near a games console. Every time that I put mine near my PS4 it starts stuttering like crazy.

Unknown user

Managed to download perfect player but how fo you get the TV playlists onto it?

I don't know, but I know that trying to find reliable tv streams for free is pretty much wasted time I'm afraid.

Ultimatemania.rocks - you'll thank me ;)

crunchy frog

I don't know, but I know that trying to find reliable tv streams for free is pretty much wasted time I'm afraid.

Ultimatemania.rocks - you'll thank me ;)

I agree. However even UM's not been 100% recently either. The best of the free ones still seems to be Sportsdevil Tvone1. Consistently reliable streams.

Legend Claws

Thanks, looks like I'll need to get a box. I've got 70mb cable to house broadband, so isn't that.

Legend Claws

I used to watch mine on a firestick and only had just under 4mbps and it still worked fine apart from live sport. As you say salecc, BT should do a speed test and find out what he's getting. One other thing that I've mentioned before on here...don't have it anywhere near a games console. Every time that I put mine near my PS4 it starts stuttering like crazy.

Thanks pal, speed is grand so must be something else.

luckyBatistuta

Thanks, looks like I'll need to get a box. I've got 70mb cable to house broadband, so isn't that.

I've found the AFTV box works better than anything else I've had.

You can get exodus anywhere in the world mate as long as you have Internet.

And unless the telly is android then she can't get Kodi on it.

Must be android then mate. She's sorted it and now spends every tea time watching Pointless. Women eh?

Tried reading as many pages as poss but its a minefield! Looked at some of the clips as well. Is this really the holy grail of TV?

I watch quite a lot of telly esp US shows that I ahem get from other places. Cutting out downloads sounds too good to be true!

Tommy Brown

Tried reading as many pages as poss but its a minefield! Looked at some of the clips as well. Is this really the holy grail of TV?

I watch quite a lot of telly esp US shows that I ahem get from other places. Cutting out downloads sounds too good to be true!

It's the dugs danglies for you.

Can be loaded on just about any system, tablet, phone, laptop.

Or buy an android box, Amazon fire box or stick, you name it.

Once you get the right links you'll be astounded.

Get aboard.

you sound similar to me I watch a fair bit of us tv and was sceptical about kodi et al but I'm a convert that now my parents have a cheaper box that they love and I will probably have to set one up for my sister at some point.

I you are only wanting to try it download it for your computer first to try it and when you realise how good it is you can get a box

Yup do it. Wished I had a long time ago. Was never a big TV watcher but the choice of fantastic docus,movie's and TV series means I hardly watch "normal" TV any more.

Go get yourself the addon genesis reborn ladies and gents. Best movie and TV show addon out atm imo.

Edited by AlimOzturk

Rudi Hates Hibees

Anyone else have some channels missing in sportsnationHD club teams? I've lost Hearts, Hibs and Aberdeen.

Edited by Rudi Hates Hibees

Ta very much for the info guys. Stuck it on my laptop and followed a couple of videos mentioned in the early pages of the thread. Quite shocked how easy it was!

Having seen (briefly) its capabilities I'm more than happy to go out and buy a box. Recommendations?

Space Mackerel

Anyone else have some channels missing in sportsnationHD club teams? I've lost Hearts, Hibs and Aberdeen.

Yep, theyre gone. New security measures have been brought in who run the actual clubs teams live video output.

If you want to watch Hearts TV you need to pay and get yourself a VPN if in UK.

Or a matchday ticket

Go get yourself the addon genesis reborn ladies and gents. Best movie and TV show addon out atm imo.

How do I get this on the Amazon Fire Box?

Rudi Hates Hibees

Yep, theyre gone. New security measures have been brought in who run the actual clubs teams live video output.

If you want to watch Hearts TV you need to pay and get yourself a VPN if in UK.

Or a matchday ticket

Ah ok. I've got a season ticket so no big deal. I just wondered where they'd gone.

Cheers.

I haven't tried this yet but it is posts like this that disproves the whole kickback is for arseholes

Rudolf's Mate

Did you install the wizard? Tried it on my laptop this morning and it's basically a build. The addon looks pretty good however as you know I don't do builds [emoji23] Haven't had time to really look but I'd be interested in the addon on its own.

I did try their apk however it crashes on startup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

My SM seems to have auto updated to 3.5.9. Is that the same with everyone else? I thought I'd have to fart about with the repo and uninstalle the old one

Also, just got a new tablet and it has kodi 17.1 on it. Am I best to go back to 16? (And how do I do that again? Onto the kodi website I guess)

Thanks

Henry. Henry.

My SM seems to have auto updated to 3.5.9. Is that the same with everyone else? I thought I'd have to fart about with the repo and uninstalle the old one

Also, just got a new tablet and it has kodi 17.1 on it. Am I best to go back to 16? (And how do I do that again? Onto the kodi website I guess)

Thanks

From what I gather, to get any further updates released you will have to delete the old repo and install new one.

From what I gather, to get any further updates released you will have to delete the old repo and install new one.

Right Cheers. I'll do that yhen

I had a bit of nightmare upgrading to 17.1 last night. Had to uninstall then reinstall everything, app and add-ons. Then there was a problem with Sportsmania (which fortunately there was a fix for, though it was fiddly).

Seems to be working fine after all that.

In terms of it looking a bit weird, that can be changed pretty easily. :thumbsup:

This is where I'm at, just deleted everything and installed 17.1, I'm in the process of adding everything back on, but the only issue is my sportsmania? I've followed the instructions and used the Sportsmania.rocks and I've downloaded the zip file for 3.5.9, but when I install sportsmania from the repository noting happens? I click install and it just goes back to the other screen but nothing happens?

Anyone any idea how to sort this? This is the only addon that won't install?

I've had 17 for a week and it seems fine apart from it seems a little unresponsive at times. It is ok for me

Cheers I'll give it a bash

This is where I'm at, just deleted everything and installed 17.1, I'm in the process of adding everything back on, but the only issue is my sportsmania? I've followed the instructions and used the Sportsmania.rocks and I've downloaded the zip file for 3.5.9, but when I install sportsmania from the repository noting happens? I click install and it just goes back to the other screen but nothing happens?

All good got it sorted now

neal-jambos

Sorry if already been discussed but anyone else lost Hearts tv from SM?

Aye they posted on Facebook that they are struggling to get round the security for hearts, Celtic, hibs and Aberdeen tv so are taking them down until they can find a fix. Just now as soon as they sign up for an account it's getting banned.

Aye they posted on Facebook that they are struggling to get round the security for hearts, Celtic, hibs and Aberdeen tv so are taking them down until they can find a fix. Just now as soon as they sign up for an account it's getting banned.

Typical. Thanks for the response. Do you think it will be fixed?

neal-jambos

Doesn't look too promising based on what I've seen on the Facebook page.

Tommy Brown

You could always subscribe to Hearts TV.

Only games you get live are home games, but your at the game anyway.

If you cant make the game, you hide your VPN

Nobody recommended a box so had to try and read and many pages as possible :(

I travel a fair bit so I'm leaning towards the Fire Stick however there seems to be mixed reviews on here. Looking on amazon it's been updated recently. Does anyone have the updated one?

Tried Exodus reborn on my pc and nearly broke it.

Delete the Sportsmania repo. Go to settings and turn off auto update for add ons. Reinstall the repo and try the add on. Thats what I had to do to get it working. Auto updates can be put back on after its installed.

I travel a fair bit so I'm leaning towards the Fire Stick however there seems to be mixed reviews on here. Looking on amazon it's been updated recently. Does anyone have the updated one?

Dont want to sound rude, but I dont actually see you asking for a box recommendation. Even then, luckybatistuta mentions his on this page.

All these sportsmania changes - I am on sportsnation servers. Am I right to assume I don't need to do anything?

Tommy Brown

the Fire box pisses over the stick all day long. Its only about 4" square, so its not a problem for travelling.

Best to be hard wired into a router, but it has Wi-Fi also.

about ?80 for a box compared to ?35 for a stick normally, but money better spent.

Dont want to sound rude, but I dont actually see you asking for a box recommendation. Even then, luckybatistuta mentions his on this page.

That's fine but I've tried reading the thread from the beginning however it's got people saying one thing and some another. Rather than going through every single post I thought the best way was to ask a simple question.

If you go back 18 posts from your comment you'll see my post which states "I'm happy to buy a box. Recommendations?"

I saw that one was mentioned on the page but I didn't want to take the leap based on one person and thought it was best actually asking.

the Fire box pisses over the stick all day long. Its only about 4" square, so its not a problem for travelling.

Best to be hard wired into a router, but it has Wi-Fi also.

about ?80 for a box compared to ?35 for a stick normally, but money better spent.

Thank you for your advice. Much appreciated. I'll look into getting that one then, seen a few are saying it's one of best.

That's fine but I've tried reading the thread from the beginning however it's got people saying one thing and some another. Rather than going through every single post I thought the best way was to ask a simple question.

If you go back 18 posts from your comment you'll see my post which states "I'm happy to buy a box. Recommendations?"

I saw that one was mentioned on the page but I didn't want to take the leap based on one person and thought it was best actually asking.

Fair enough.

As I'm sure you'll agree, the thread generally has a lot going on and its easy for things to get lost in it. It really needs a massive signposting sometimes! [emoji38]