Kodi again

Unknown user

2 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

I’ve set a couple of mates up with Flawless, don’t think it’s any re-seller where they’re concerned it’s their hosting sign up page I’ve ised for them but they’ve been saying last month it’s been a bit iffy and last night was a shambles too. I suppose it can happen to all these services, it’s the nature of it but they don’t seem eager to answer any questions put to the either from what I hear. 

Mania has worked great for me that’s about two years now so I’d be switching for switching sake I suppose. Just like to keep my ear to the ground with these things and try other stuff. I’ll see??

I was absolutely fine with Flawless last night and I've never seen them avoid questions either. From what I've seen, they're far better than Mania for helping out and they're also willing to put their hands up if they've made a mess of something, which Mania never did when I was with them. They also have more than one page - one is a separate support page, so I dont know if that would help your mates out better if there's any issues? They've also asked for users to change their settings as well, so that might cause some of the problems.

As I said, if you've no issues, I'm not sure I'd swap over (though I'm certainly with you in seeing what alternatives are out there, just in case). I moved from Mania because I was having all sorts of problems and their customer service was rank rotten. I've had no such problems, apart from the odd one (thats usually been resolved quickly), since I moved to Flawless.

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rudolf's Mate

• jack D and coke

• Unknown user

• AlimOzturk

Flawless is no longer updating on kodi for me and looks like I may have to uninstall kodi and reinstall. Been a wee while since I put kodi on and fairly simple but anyone with the best link to install? Not bothered for builds as only have flaw and couple others on. For AFTV. Thanks in advance

Just now, Beave1874 said:

Flawless is no longer updating on kodi for me and looks like I may have to uninstall kodi and reinstall. Been a wee while since I put kodi on and fairly simple but anyone with the best link to install? Not bothered for builds as only have flaw and couple others on. For AFTV. Thanks in advance

https://troypoint.com/how-to-install-kodi-on-fire-tv/

jack D and coke
56 minutes ago, Chester™ said:

I was absolutely fine with Flawless last night and I've never seen them avoid questions either. From what I've seen, they're far better than Mania for helping out and they're also willing to put their hands up if they've made a mess of something, which Mania never did when I was with them. They also have more than one page - one is a separate support page, so I dont know if that would help your mates out better if there's any issues? They've also asked for users to change their settings as well, so that might cause some of the problems.

As I said, if you've no issues, I'm not sure I'd swap over (though I'm certainly with you in seeing what alternatives are out there, just in case). I moved from Mania because I was having all sorts of problems and their customer service was rank rotten. I've had no such problems, apart from the odd one (thats usually been resolved quickly), since I moved to Flawless.

I’m not with them I’m just going by what my mates tell me so can’t argue with you. 

Apparently just monthly subs now though is that right? £120 a year now? These things things are all creeping up eh. Add your VPN and it gets worse. Still massive savings but it’s getting to the stage if it’s not working you have a right to kick up a fuss. When mania was £1 a week, it still is btw you didn’t feel like you could grumble too much but £15 a month now you almost expect it all to work flawlessly. 

2 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

I’m not with them I’m just going by what my mates tell me so can’t argue with you. 

Apparently just monthly subs now though is that right? £120 a year now?

Thats not right. You still get the longer options that save money but the initial page has, what is almost, a 'prices starting from' page. There's still options for roughly a pound a week once you click through.

jack D and coke
12 minutes ago, Chester™ said:

Thats not right. You still get the longer options that save money but the initial page has, what is almost, a 'prices starting from' page. There's still options for roughly a pound a week once you click through.

My mates are adamant they can’t get longer subs anymore :facepalm: 

I honestly just about have to take them by the hand with this stuff I wish I’d kept my mouth shut :lol: 

46 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

My mates are adamant they can’t get longer subs anymore :facepalm: 

I honestly just about have to take them by the hand with this stuff I wish I’d kept my mouth shut :lol: 

I know that feeling! :lol:

Have a look for yourself. Just go to the Store on the main Flawless page.

Finding flawless getting increasingly worse. Got it on kodi and also Perfect Player. Having to update EPG urls every so often and always goes down when EPL or champs league is on.

Is very frustrating if its your only source but saving alot of money.

I could afford to buy sky or virgin but this whole kodi thing has become a bit of a hobby for me, checking out the new add ons etc. I just like farting about with it!

jack D and coke

Do other providers like mania give you lots of streams for each game or event? These iptv ones have the channels I get that but mania generally has about 6-7 different streams for each game, should one not work great just flick to the next? 

luckyBatistuta
3 hours ago, Fraggle1990 said:

Finding flawless getting increasingly worse. Got it on kodi and also Perfect Player. Having to update EPG urls every so often and always goes down when EPL or champs league is on.

Is very frustrating if its your only source but saving alot of money.

I’ve got Sportsmania, but also signed up to Flawless, as one of my mates said it was brilliant and better than SM. I signed up to it, but it’s buffered and just not played on just about every game I’ve tried to watch. I end up back on my SM, which still works perfect with my VPN on.

luckyBatistuta
30 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

How much is flawless/mania these days?

Can’t remember bud, think I paid £25 for Flawless (6 months) and £26 for Sportsmania (6 months)

jack D and coke
9 minutes ago, luckyBatistuta said:

Can’t remember bud, think I paid £25 for Flawless (6 months) and £26 for Sportsmania (6 months)

Mania works out just under £25 and flawless is £31 for the 6 months. You need a VPN tho obviously. That’s the sports packages that don’t include all the other channels. Think it’s about £45 for 6 months ultimate mania and £75 for a year of the full flawless package. 

7 hours ago, crunchy frog said:

I could afford to buy sky or virgin but this whole kodi thing has become a bit of a hobby for me, checking out the new add ons etc. I just like farting about with it!

Most reliable movies addon then please ?

fed up with empty listings 

cheers

Edited by Sharky999

luckyBatistuta
7 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

Mania works out just under £25 and flawless is £31 for the 6 months. You need a VPN tho obviously. That’s the sports packages that don’t include all the other channels. Think it’s about £45 for 6 months ultimate mania and £75 for a year of the full flawless package. 

Shit, didn’t realise I paid that much for Flawless, total waste of money imo

5 hours ago, Sharky999 said:

cheers

Used to use Terrarium, give that a bash.

20 minutes ago, Fraggle1990 said:

Pretty sure last time I tried to sign up for SM it was bitcoin only, surely they have changed that?

They accepted cards for a few days but someone grassed them to the vendor and they got closed down. So still still btc only

jack D and coke
21 minutes ago, Fraggle1990 said:

Pretty sure last time I tried to sign up for SM it was bitcoin only, surely they have changed that?

Bitcoin only. Well you pay in bitcoin but the price is in dollars. They went card payment briefly end of last year and got reported within about 48 hours and had it closed down and all the money seized apparently. 

Bitcoin payment is really not a biggie despite people making it out to be. It’s a doddle. 

jack D and coke
7 hours ago, Sharky999 said:

cheers

Terrarium is ok, I find it a bit of a fiddle to use tho especially if linked to your trakt account. FreeFlix HQ is a decent one too, both of them aren’t anything to do with kodi though they’re standalone apps. Neptune Rising is a good one within Kodi. 

11 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

I think that is to expensive. And throw in a VPN charge and your maybe talking the better part of a hundred and odd quid for the year. 

If my £40 EYEPTV one gives up I don't think I'll bother anymore. Got into this to cut the cord but seems like the cord is just going elsewhere ?

Still much cheaper than sky but I think the greed is getting the better of the Mania and Flawless guys. 

I also see the guy who did the beast build is offering the full tv package plus a premium APK for movies and TV shows for £50 for the year. £75 for three different devices.  

Edited by AlimOzturk

Not looked at my Android box since i moved house in September. Really need to get it up and running again or get a new one.

Will likely be pestering you all with questions soon.

8 hours ago, Sharky999 said:

cheers

I use Placenta. Helps if you have debrid also

1 hour ago, jack D and coke said:

Terrarium is ok, I find it a bit of a fiddle to use tho especially if linked to your trakt account. FreeFlix HQ is a decent one too, both of them aren’t anything to do with kodi though they’re standalone apps. Neptune Rising is a good one within Kodi. 

Thanks mate

1 hour ago, jack D and coke said:

Terrarium is ok, I find it a bit of a fiddle to use tho especially if linked to your trakt account.

Glad I'm not the only one! It can be a right pain in the arse to use.

jack D and coke
1 hour ago, AlimOzturk said:

I think that is to expensive. And throw in a VPN charge and your maybe talking the better part of a hundred and odd quid for the year. 

If my £40 EYEPTV one gives up I don't think I'll bother anymore. Got into this to cut the cord but seems like the cord is just going elsewhere ?

Still much cheaper than sky but I think the greed is getting the better of the Mania and Flawless guys. 

I also see the guy who did the beast build is offering the full tv package plus a premium APK for movies and TV shows for £50 for the year. £75 for three different devices.  

Mania has been that price since I started using it about two years ago but obviously now it requires the vpn. If you shop around you can get one for about £30 a year or in some cases lifetime subs. But aye I agree it’s all getting a bit away from what it originally started out as, these guys are coining it in. Add I a real debrid account and it’s a few more quid. 

That Connor guy keeps messaging me to take a sub?and I’ve been tempted to give it a try, I might for the sake of the £40, my mania runs out in about a week. 

Have you tried this new app he was on about? 

jack D and coke
41 minutes ago, Chester™ said:

Glad I'm not the only one! It can be a right pain in the arse to use.

Aye not my favourite one I’ll admit. I’ll only go to it if I’m toiling to find something in HD. 

2 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

Mania has been that price since I started using it about two years ago but obviously now it requires the vpn. If you shop around you can get one for about £30 a year or in some cases lifetime subs. But aye I agree it’s all getting a bit away from what it originally started out as, these guys are coining it in. Add I a real debrid account and it’s a few more quid. 

That Connor guy keeps messaging me to take a sub?and I’ve been tempted to give it a try, I might for the sake of the £40, my mania runs out in about a week. 

I've used the app. It looks and works really well to be fair.

Works great on my shield. I'd recommend it. Having used most of the other services like mania and flawless ect.

Edited by Rab87

jack D and coke
16 minutes ago, Rab87 said:

I've used the app. It looks and works really well to be fair.

Works great on my shield. I'd recommend it. Having used most of the other services like mania and flawless ect.

Sound mate??

He’s a wideo this Connor lad. I said get the Hearts channel and I’ll take a sub. He says the matches are on but theyre on the comedy channel :lol: 

17 hours ago, luckyBatistuta said:

I’ve got Sportsmania, but also signed up to Flawless, as one of my mates said it was brilliant and better than SM. I signed up to it, but it’s buffered and just not played on just about every game I’ve tried to watch. I end up back on my SM, which still works perfect with my VPN on.

Have you tried Flawless with your vpn off? I know Fab IPTV doesn’t like vpn’s unless you raise a ticket with them saying your are using one.  

luckyBatistuta
3 minutes ago, Disco Dave said:

Have you tried Flawless with your vpn off? I know Fab IPTV doesn’t like vpn’s unless you raise a ticket with them saying your are using one.  

Tried both bud and it either buffers or just doesn't play at all.

luckyBatistuta
3 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

If my SM was to run tomorrow, i reckon i'd still sign up again, as it's still the best option imo. I'll be giving you a shout to talk me through the bitcoin payment though :thumbsup:

jack D and coke
36 minutes ago, luckyBatistuta said:

If my SM was to run tomorrow, i reckon i'd still sign up again, as it's still the best option imo. I'll be giving you a shout to talk me through the bitcoin payment though :thumbsup:

No worries mate. It’s a doddle honestly??

chester copperpot
31 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

No worries mate. It’s a doddle honestly??

I am looking to take out a new paid IPTV.

Sportsmania still the best?

Ideally I'd like one that doesn't need a VPN as I find installing shit onto my AFTV a total mind **** as I am seriously technophobic!

jack D and coke
18 minutes ago, chester copperpot said:

Ideally I'd like one that doesn't need a VPN as I find installing shit onto my AFTV a total mind **** as I am seriously technophobic!

I’m not saying it’s the best out there but it’s one of the best and it’s been around a while. They have a Facebook page where they’re very active on it if you have issues although it does require a VPN while the EPL blocks are on. The amazon store has various VPN’s on their marketplace and  also IP Vanish which is a really easy one to use, very simple and just a couple of clicks to get working. It’s extra cost though obviously. 

Theres various IPTV services available which don’t require VPN’s but personally I can’t recommend them as I’ve not used them. 

Oh and you can only pay with bitcoin. Not a biggie but another hoop to jump through I guess. 

Edited by jack D and coke

chester copperpot
8 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

I’m not saying it’s the best out there but it’s one of the best and it’s been around a while. They have a Facebook page where they’re very active on it if you have issues although it does require a VPN while the EPL blocks are on. The amazon store has various VPN’s on their marketplace and  also IP Vanish which is a really easy one to use, very simple and just a couple of clicks to get working. It’s extra cost though obviously. 

Theres various IPTV services available which don’t require VPN’s but personally I can’t recommend them as I’ve not used them. 

Oh and you can only pay with bitcoin. Not a biggie but another hoop to jump through I guess. 

Can you talk me through the whole bitcoin thing or pm me mate as I am useless with that sort of stuff.

Many thanks for the detailed response and so quick.

I think between you and Rudolphs mate I have saved 000's on tv subs over the past few years 

25 minutes ago, chester copperpot said:

I’m using Fab IPTV. No vpn required and not really had any issues. They have about 6 streams per sly sports channel so always a backup if you get any buffering on one

chester copperpot
1 minute ago, Disco Dave said:

I’m using Fab IPTV. No vpn required and not really had any issues. They have about 6 streams per sly sports channel so always a backup if you get any buffering on one

Can you PM a link to installing it or that mate as said earlier, fecking hopeless doing this sort of stuff

jack D and coke
20 minutes ago, chester copperpot said:

Can you talk me through the whole bitcoin thing or pm me mate as I am useless with that sort of stuff.

Many thanks for the detailed response and so quick.

I think between you and Rudolphs mate I have saved 000's on tv subs over the past few years 

15 minutes ago, chester copperpot said:

Can you PM a link to installing it or that mate as said earlier, fecking hopeless doing this sort of stuff

Aye give that one a try mate. Let us know how it goes??

3 hours ago, chester copperpot said:

There are tutorials for kodi etc on their website but you need to login first.  Simplest way is via the perfect player app if you are using an android device. I’ve copied and pasted the instructions for that to give you a feel.  The URL’s that you get are your login details so its just a copy and paste job.  Their support forum is excellent too.

HOW TO INSTALL AND SET UP PERFECT PLAYER ON ANDROID PHONE , ANDROID BOX AND ANDROID TV V2, Amazon Fire TV/Stick

YOU CAN USE OUR NEW PERFECT PLAYER GENERATOR (NEW SERVICE USERS), NO LONGER REQUIRES YOU TO TYPE A HUGE URL. SIMPLY ENTER YOUR USERNAME AND PASSWORD AND IT'LL SHORTEN THE URL https://fabiptv.com/newpp

Install Perfect Player from the Playstore or from here 
http://niklabs.com/Open Perfect Player
Open Perfect Player Settings Menu (cog icon)
Select General
Select Playlist 1
Enter this url 
http://meowyapmeow.com:8080/get.php?username=xxxx&password=xxxx&type=m3u_plus&output=mpegts
Delete the xxxx after username= in the url at the top and enter your username ( CHECK FOR TYPOS )
Delete the xxxx after password= in the url and enter your password ( CHECK FOR TYPOS )
Give the playlist a name
Select OK
Select EPG 1
Enter this url
http://meowyapmeow.com:8080/xmltv.php?username=xxxx&password=xxxx
Delete the xxxx after username= in the url at the top and enter your username ( CHECK FOR TYPOS )
Delete the xxxx after password= in the url and enter your password ( CHECK FOR TYPOS )
Change download if no data on current date to Download once a day (drop down menu click on little triangle)
Select OK
Press Back Twice
Press the 3 line button on remote/c on keyboard/touch screen touch little square icon top left
Change Epg Show Epg to Epg Hide Epg
If all steps have been done correctly and there are no typos you should have a Channel List and EPG
If it doesn,t load a Channel List or EPG the corresponding url has a typo you have done it wrong

Coburg Hearts
On 2/13/2018 at 16:42, AlimOzturk said:

Had no problems with plus net personally. 

Not had a problem with it either.

Coburg Hearts
13 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

Sound mate??

He’s a wideo this Connor lad. I said get the Hearts channel and I’ll take a sub. He says the matches are on but theyre on the comedy channel :lol: 

Had you been a bluenose he'd probably have said they were on the history channel. :smile:

11 hours ago, chester copperpot said:

I used coinbase, by setting up here 

https://www.gdax.com/

and deposited  using my card details and using my drivers license to validate my account.

was very straight forward 

chester copperpot
13 hours ago, Disco Dave said:

There are tutorials for kodi etc on their website but you need to login first.  Simplest way is via the perfect player app if you are using an android device. I’ve copied and pasted the instructions for that to give you a feel.  The URL’s that you get are your login details so its just a copy and paste job.  Their support forum is excellent too.

HOW TO INSTALL AND SET UP PERFECT PLAYER ON ANDROID PHONE , ANDROID BOX AND ANDROID TV V2, Amazon Fire TV/Stick

YOU CAN USE OUR NEW PERFECT PLAYER GENERATOR (NEW SERVICE USERS), NO LONGER REQUIRES YOU TO TYPE A HUGE URL. SIMPLY ENTER YOUR USERNAME AND PASSWORD AND IT'LL SHORTEN THE URL https://fabiptv.com/newpp

Install Perfect Player from the Playstore or from here 
http://niklabs.com/Open Perfect Player
Open Perfect Player Settings Menu (cog icon)
Select General
Select Playlist 1
Enter this url 
http://meowyapmeow.com:8080/get.php?username=xxxx&password=xxxx&type=m3u_plus&output=mpegts
Give the playlist a name
Select OK
Select EPG 1
Enter this url
http://meowyapmeow.com:8080/xmltv.php?username=xxxx&password=xxxx
Change download if no data on current date to Download once a day (drop down menu click on little triangle)
Select OK
Press Back Twice
Press the 3 line button on remote/c on keyboard/touch screen touch little square icon top left
Change Epg Show Epg to Epg Hide Epg
If all steps have been done correctly and there are no typos you should have a Channel List and EPG
If it doesn,t load a Channel List or EPG the corresponding url has a typo you have done it wrong

Thanks Dave.

Managed to get it on my tablet so signed up for the 9.50 a month. Hopefully get the Hearts game later on.

Looks good so far tho