Scotland v France U21

mickycameron98

Hamilton, McGhee and Paterson are likely to start. Nicholson and King are in the squad but it's a toss up whether they'll be on the bench or not.

last game (win in N Ireland) Hamilton, McGhee and Paterson played 90 minutes. King and Nicholson were late subs.

McGhee came off early last week in U20s game and King was quoted as having injury when not in squad v Kilmarnock

Hamilton Paterson Kingsley Findlay McGhee

McGinn Slater Gauld

Nicholson Cummings Christie

Subs - Fulton (GK) Love Hyam Fulton King Shankland McManus

Hamilton Paterson Kingsley Findlay McGhee

McGinn Slater Gauld

Nicholson Cummings Christie

Subs - Fulton (GK) Love Hyam Fulton King Shankland McManus

5-3-3 with no keeper?

Brave.

Cummings found his level in the championship. He's quite terrible.

I'd call him overated but the only time I have ever seen him actually rated by anyone is on lockdown.net which doesn't really count.

Paterson goes for a jog up the wing and out paces everyone on the park. He must have another 4 gears he could go up through but seems uninterested in using them.

He is looking head and shoulders above almost everybody but won't turn it on.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Sitting in front of 5 hobos how unlucky can you be.

Calumny getting a roasting others doing OK. Struggling with their power. Tin hat on McGinn would be our best player

Sitting in front of 5 hobos how unlucky can you be.

Calumny getting a roasting others doing OK. Struggling with their power. Tin hat on McGinn would be our best player

Interesting that they will be launching abuse at the likes of Paterson but I bet they are quiet on Cummings giving one of the worst centre forward performances I have seen in a long time. Have yer to see him successfully control a pass with 1 touch.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Interesting that they will be launching abuse at the likes of Paterson but I bet they are quiet on Cummings giving one of the worst centre forward performances I have seen in a long time. Have yer to see him successfully control a pass with 1 touch.

Friendly types it's the huge French guy that is murdering Calum all the dangers down our right . Christie not offering any cover. Slater totally out of his depth most others just physically inferior .

Nicholson Gauld can't get into it Cummings not holding onto it

Liked Nicholson there.

Full praise for his team mates especially McGee but considers Hamilton and Paterson a pair of donuts.

Friendly types it's the huge French guy that is murdering Calum all the dangers down our right . Christie not offering any cover. Slater totally out of his depth most others just physically inferior .

Nicholson Gauld can't get into it Cummings not holding onto it

From what I can see they are doubling up on Paterson down the right and nobody is giving him any support. Would benefit both players if Nicholson switched sides.

Cummings didn't get a touch for the last 5 minutes of the half. He's got next to no mobility so when he comes into the half way line he can't run fast enough to get into space and can't hold it up either.

Couple of players out there look out their depth but there are far too many hit and hope punts up the park. We need to get the ball down and spread it wide where we can push forward in numbers.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Nicholson been Scotland's best player

Done very little since 20 minutes they identified him and he is getting some treatment from the French

Lord Beni of Gorgie

From what I can see they are doubling up on Paterson down the right and nobody is giving him any support. Would benefit both players if Nicholson switched sides.

Cummings didn't get a touch for the last 5 minutes of the half. He's got next to no mobility so when he comes into the half way line he can't run fast enough to get into space and can't hold it up either.

Couple of players out there look out their depth but there are far too many hit and hope punts up the park. We need to get the ball down and spread it wide where we can push forward in numbers.

They are way too physical for us. Pittodrie is a slow pitch and we can't move it quickly enough. It's breaking down early they have had about 6 or 7 overlap situation on our right. I think he may have hit the upright but Slater is really toiling.

They are way too physical for us. Pittodrie is a slow pitch and we can't move it quickly enough. It's breaking down early they have had about 6 or 7 overlap situation on our right. I think he may have hit the upright but Slater is really toiling.

Need to be smarter, we are strong at set pieces and if our guys can draw the fouls from the ref and get the ball into the box we might take something.

Who does Fulton the sub goalie play for?

Liverpool (or at least their u21 team).

Born in Burnley.

...a bit disco

Doesn't help that he's been absolutely caning it on the Edinburgh club scene. Boy I know tossed him out of Whynot the other night. Pished and trying on the 'Don't you know who I am' patter. The boy is a rabid hobo too but wasn't wearing it.

A Shoreditch Heart

this is not very good  game tbh, but anyway got me thinking about my one and only Scotland match. it was an under 23 game against Denmark around 75/76 at Tynecastle. Andy Gray got a hat rick and then Rab Prentice came on for the last 10 minutes, beat 4 players and scored pretty much one of the best goals I've ever seen. 

Danny Lennon saying that Scotland's main quality is our passion and spirit. That should be a gimme, it'd be good if our main quality was a fast flowing passing and attacking team.

this is not very good  game tbh, but anyway got me thinking about my one and only Scotland match. it was an under 23 game against Denmark around 75/76 at Tynecastle. Andy Gray got a hat rick and then Rab Prentice came on for the last 10 minutes, beat 4 players and scored pretty much one of the best goals I've ever seen.

I was beginning to believe that I had dreamt that goal. It was an outstanding individual goal.

Danny Lennon saying that Scotland's main quality is our passion and spirit. That should be a gimme, it'd be good if our main quality was a fast flowing passing and attacking team.

Exactly mate that's why scotland are so rank and still live in the dark ages, keep hearing the same shite from any scotland manager

Is Danny Lennon in charge of the u21s or is it Sbragia?

Just wondering what diddy is in charge...

Lord Beni of Gorgie

mcginn and Gauld were terrible

McGinn started OK but got progressively worse. Gauld was stinking

Archived