Prince Buaben.

The Merse

Absolute joke footballer.

How can he continue to get a game!? Thought Robbie had finally learnt last week but nope the untouchable was back to his best today. Possibly one of the worst first touches I've ever seen from what is meant to be a ball playing midfielder.

No wonder he's not been able to nail down a good run with a club in years.

maroonnicky63

How can he continue to get a game!? Thought Robbie had finally learnt last week but nope the untouchable was back to his best today. Possibly one of the worst first touches I've ever seen from what is meant to be a ball playing midfielder.

stop talking nonsense 

Absolute joke of a post

Bauben always plays better when he's got Gomis alongside hm. He certainly wasn't as bad as he's been in some games.

Totally agree with you. I can't believe guy's on here rate him. What sort of midfielder is he ment to be cos he's shite at everything.

He's one of them when you think to yourself, what does he add to the team? If he doesn't make an error then folk say he's had a good game, i think the fact he's not been fully fit has hindered him though.

Rudolf's Mate

Whilst I don't agree with the OP's points I do think Buaben does the hard part easy and the easy part hard.

I've lost count of the amount of times he beats a player or two only to then get caught in possession, pass to them or put the ball out of play.

Most of us know there's a player in there but I'm not sure we're ever going to see him again!

I actually thought he had a decent game today. I think he's possibly fearing injuring his leg again.

Had some moments of very good passes and 1-2s with gomis and made good tackles.

Also had some shocking passes and moments of 'what are you doing'.

Overall central midfield done okay today, just wish we had some goals from this area

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All roads lead to Gorgie

Bauben frustrates me in the way he tries to turn on the ball and look for support most times instead of going at the space in front of him as attacking midfielders should do when defenders are backing off. He did have a couple of runs today but not enough and maybe Swanson needs to start in Bauben's position as we are letting teams regroup in defence as our build up is stuttering too much in centre midfield where Prince is the chief culprit in taking the momentum out of moves.

Championship player. Doesn't appear to be able to cut it at this level........offers less goal threat than Pallardo but consistently gets a start with zero end result.

Bauban was crap again today, maybe not as crap as he usually is.

Time for Swanston to get a good run in that role.

Jambof3tornado

Better than most today

No, he really wasnt!

Gomis and buaban both poor today,poor 1st touches meaning a rushed 2nd touch or bad pass.

I was desperate for swanson to come on at halftime for prince.

The Great Khali

Whenever he gets the ball, he either loses it, slows play right down or runs into an opposition player.

Brutal.

#weareallkennyanderson

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Whenever he gets the ball, he either loses it, slows play right down or runs into an opposition player.

Brutal.

#weareallkennyanderson[/quot]

:lol:

He should have been hooked instead of Sow.  Did some good things today, but too often dwells too long on the ball and ends up giving it away in dangerous positions.  He may not yet be 100% fit, all the more reason to have replaced him in the second half.

All 3 of our main central midfielders think their job is done when we have the ball in the opposition half and they can pass the ball sideways to Nicholson or Walker. Where are the forward passes that Fulton used to make? Or the forward runs past the strikers like Mickey Cameron. Opposition midfielders must love playing against these guys when they are never forced to go back into their own penalty box.

My guess is that we could get far more out of our attacking players with someone more positive in midfield.

lost in space

Gomis was poor today but can forgive that performance due to his workload and you can see hoe much the game means to him. I have heard the " not fully fit" nonsense for Bauben and the "plays well with Gomis" nonsense. How long is it going to take for some on here to realise that he is as good as a plank of wood?

For the thick - tell me when he had a good game? This season - NONE. NOT ONE!!!!!!!

Rudolf's Mate

I think some of the criticism directed his way has been overly harsh, but he was pretty rank today.

I also thought he was bad today however it wasn't as bad as he has been. That's not good enough though and I just hope Robbie was holding off to see if him having Gomis alongside him would see an improvement. It didn't see one which was acceptable and Swanson deserves to get a shot.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Been saying it for sometime now...he is beyond words in terms of how bad he is...

...my stomach drops when I see he is in the starting 11...

He brings nothing...he does nothing...he excells at nothing....he is farcical...

....I am a fan of Levein's...Robie well jury out on him...but the inclusion of Bauben tells me that the management dont know as much as I would like them to know about the players and squad we have...

I can not think of a player in all my time watching the Hearts who makes me so angry he is near the squad and to add insult to injury plays all the time....I have watched Hearts since the late 80's and Bauben is a disgrace and imposter of the highest order...

Captain America

I am big fan of Prince but today I thought he was terrible, had the odd good moment but defo the worst he played this season. 

Funny how things change

A year ago the big debate on here was who was our best player

Bauben or Gomis ?

Been saying it for sometime now...he is beyond words in terms of how bad he is...

He brings nothing...he does nothing...he excells at nothing....he is farcical...

....I am a fan of Levein's...Robie well jury out on him...but the inclusion of Bauben tells me that the management dont know as much as I would like them to know about the players and squad we have...

I can not think of a player in all my time watching the Hearts who makes me so angry he is near the squad and to add insult to injury plays all the time....I have watched Hearts since the late 80's and Bauben is a disgrace and imposter of the highest order...

Sounds more like you have personal issues with Prince, way too much anger there mate

John mcCartney

Bauben frustrates me in the way he tries to turn on the ball and look for support most times instead of going at the space in front of him as attacking midfielders should do when defenders are backing off. He did have a couple of runs today but not enough and maybe Swanson needs to start in Bauben's position as we are letting teams regroup in defence as our build up is stuttering too much in centre midfield where Prince is the chief culprit in taking the momentum out of moves.

hes ****ing hopeless indeed,ruins moves before they even start !!! whatever that means btw

i reckon his confidence is shot.....swanson should have taken his place.still cant believe osman was hooked and that bauble finished the game

criminal stuff from `mr` nelson today

John mcCartney

im a big fan of prince too but thats the guy that done `paisley park`

rather than that on the pitch today

The Great Khali

He's shite but I'll be ****ed if I'll let his inclusion in a starting 11 affect me as much as that :wow:

He's shite but I'll be messed if I'll let his inclusion in a starting 11 affect me as much as that :wow:

Next time Scott Wilson reads his name out I think I'll vomit on the fan in the seat in front of me tbh.

Jesus Christ. :lol:

You seriously need a bit of perspective. And a grip tbh. Forever greeting about something.

It's very easy and tempting to criticise him but he's clearly been playing through injury, he needs a spell out of the team to get fit and come back the player he was, get Djoum in for a run and see how he performs.

Next time Scott Wilson reads his name out I think I'll vomit on the fan in the seat in front of me tbh.

Listening to Wilson generally makes me feel like doing that at the best of times

lost in space

Funny how things change

A year ago the big debate on here was who was our best player

Bauben or Gomis ?

Times do change. What hasnt changed is Gomis' s commitment. He can have a poor game - like today but puts in the dffort.

Bauben is lazy - and ineffectual - and poor passer -and poor tackler - never makes defense splitting pass - never scores. Is not box to box - as you have to be able to break into a run.

Can any of the "Prince fans" tell me when they last saw him have a "man of the match"? - no, didnt think so. What about a good game then? No hasnt happened...... okay anything specific at all then since he was given the stupid contract he is on................no...........nothing specific..............

Tony Soprano

Maybe the OP was a little over the top but i do agree that buaben needs dropped. Ok, he wasnt exactly the worst player on the pitch today but i have no idea why he is starting over pallardo. If it is that neilson wanted one sitting CM and the other attacking then no doubt about it, swanson should have started in his place.

Having missed parkhead last week due to being on holiday, i havent had the chance to see the new guy in action. If the management team have decided the guy is good enough (his cv certainly seems that way) then why did we not give him a chance?

Really just seems odd continuing with a player who has really not had a very good start to the season, especially when we have 3 other players more than good enough to take his place. I think buaben needs dropped for a couple games and be made to work to prove he is still capable of starting for us, and i hope he does get back to his best.

Generic Username

I'll repeat myself here;

He's quite blatantly not fit/playing within himself as a result of the injuries he picked up last year and within the close season but now we have the options we do in midfield he needs to hold his hands up, admit he isn't fit enough to start/play for 90 minutes and give other players a shot at game time.

Part of that is down to him telling Robbie he's fine and part of it is down to Robbie not wanting to hook him/having faith in him and Gomis as a partnership.

He wasn't dreadful today but should never have played the full 90.

lost in space

I'll repeat myself here;

He's quite blatantly not fit/playing within himself as a result of the injuries he picked up last year and within the close season but now we have the options we do in midfield he needs to hold his hands up, admit he isn't fit enough to start/play for 90 minutes and give other players a shot at game time.

Part of that is down to him telling Robbie he's fine and part of it is down to Robbie not wanting to hook him/having faith in him and Gomis as a partnership.

He wasn't dreadful today but should never have played the full 90.

RN knows what player WAS capable of (and hopefully will be again). RN must see what player is producing - but continues to play him. We have Pallardo and new guy but Prince starts every game.

WHY ?????????????????????

maroonnicky63

Totally agree with you. I can't believe guy's on here rate him. What sort of midfielder is he ment to be cos he's shite at everything.

no, i think you are a shite supporter !!

Archived