Reilly Red Card?

Jackattack07

loveofthegame

Missed it too but everyone around me saying he booted the boy when hauled back... so sounds like deserved red.

Definite straight red. Ref didn't see it but the linesman was starting to tell him when Fatso intervened.

John mcCartney

a fairminded official would have given a yellow.....the ref and his standside linesman were complete buffoons

ive never heard so much reaction to each and every decision from our support

it was all a hideous display of incompetence

a fairminded official would have given a yellow.....the ref and his standside linesman were complete buffoons

ive never heard so much reaction to each and every decision from our support

it was all a hideous display of incompetence

Seriously. It was a petulant kick and he caught the Killie player on the shin A red every time. He needs his arse kicked by RN for that. Just because the ref was crap for the rest of the match matters not a jot.

Definate red card, stupid reaction. Regardless of the ref/linesmans performance, this was made easy for them.

Seriously. It was a petulant kick and he caught the Killie player on the shin A red every time. He needs his arse kicked by RN for that. Just because the ref was crap for the rest of the match matters not a jot.

This. I was right in line with it. Definite red.

Ersehole, the ref was having a mare but ironically was dealing with this via a yellow for the killie player but Reilly decided to kick out across the player right in front of the lino, as soon as he called for the ref, the outcome was inevitable.

He's having a great start to his hearts career.

Ersehole, the ref was having a mare but ironically was dealing with this via a yellow for the killie player but Reilly decided to kick out across the player right in front of the lino, as soon as he called for the ref, the outcome was inevitable.

He's having a great start to his hearts career.

So far he's contributed the square route of feck all. Gonna be A tough gig for this guy to justify even getting on the bench come the end of the month. Hope he's not Donna be another Kenny Anderson at this level.

Straight red for me absolutely disgraceful from Reilly he really is a poor mans Dale Carrick ............. just don't understand why our management team got rid of Dale and replaced him with someone not as good makes no sense to me (and yeah i know dale liked an injury but would he have got sent of today i'm thinking not) 

Toxteth O'Grady

Looking at it positively he will be suspended and we won't have to watch this utterly useless player for a couple of weeks

Dagger Is Back

Straight red for me absolutely disgraceful from Reilly he really is a poor mans Dale Carrick ............. just don't understand why our management team got rid of Dale and replaced him with someone not as good makes no sense to me (and yeah i know dale liked an injury but would he have got sent of today i'm thinking not)

Because sadly Carrick is a crock as is Keatings

the Hearts way

He kicked out in a very half- hearted way and got a red. It was harsh but no surprise as the ref had a stinker.  

I feel for Reilly.   It?s October and he doesn?t have one game where he?s played 90mins as a striker.  I don?t know why RN bothered to sign him if he only plans to give his a few mins here and there or play him out wide.   Why not give him four games on the trot?  I think he could do well for us if only we?d give him a fair chance.

ItsGotToBe40Yards

Should be given time with the under 20's to improve and get game time. Not shown enough atm to be in first team squad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ron Burgundy

Neilson obviously thought it was harsh as he high fived him off the park.

I'd give my 12 year old boy pelters for kicking out like that.

Arsehole.

He kicked out in a very half- hearted way and got a red. It was harsh but no surprise as the ref had a stinker.  

I feel for Reilly.   It?s October and he doesn?t have one game where he?s played 90mins as a striker.  I don?t know why RN bothered to sign him if he only plans to give his a few mins here and there or play him out wide.   Why not give him four games on the trot?  I think he could do well for us if only we?d give him a fair chance.

No it was a def red as soon as he kicked out. Stupid and petulant. He has no current chance of starting many games.

John mcCartney

reilly was only on the field for a few minutes and was being the subject of some very physical stuff on the way to that kick out

technically red yeah,altho this is scotland where those ****ing officials seem to be robotic in their decisions

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Silly and needless.

It's a shame for the lad, and sadly some folk have made up their minds on him already.  He'll come good, but only if he gets a fair chance.

We paid money for this boy.

He's a poor man's Jamie Mole.

So far he's no even as good as a poor mans Morocco Mole!! Aye you've got to be a certain age!

Ron Burgundy

Silly and needless.

It's a shame for the lad, and sadly some folk have made up their minds on him already.  He'll come good, but only if he gets a fair chance.

It's a clear red so not a shame for him.

So he's unlikely to get the game time he needs whilst suspended.

Reilly sat on the bench and watched, like the rest of us, a totally inept performance from the officials. Then he gets subbed on...and does that?

The ref must've thought he's won a ****ing watch when Reilly done that. What a gift.

(Got to add I never saw anything at the time, but obviously this thread confirms what's happened).

Bazzas right boot

A player that is showing hiis frustration of being a bit part player, and when he does play he is used out of position.

Silly lad, but if players are getting minced about and played out of postion then young lads will get frustrated and lash out in un profesional ways.

Had a worse start than Anderson.

Rudolf's Mate

reilly was only on the field for a few minutes and was being the subject of some very physical stuff on the way to that kick out

technically red yeah,altho this is scotland where those ******* officials seem to be robotic in their decisions

The ref was dishing out yellows for feck all so we can have no complaints when he dishes a red for what was a red car offence every day of the week. You can go back years (even before Beckham) to see its the norm and inline with the rules.

It's even worse that he was only on for minutes and got it. If he'd had rough treatment for 80 mins and kicked out you can understand but not within minutes of walking into the pitch.

Right in front of me...kicked out, crazy...as straight forward a red as you will see.

The ref was terrible today but that was a deserved red. Complete stupidity and Reilly has a lot to learn if he wants to make it at this level.

Disappointed for Reilly as I'd really like to see him make an impact. Stupid foul though, you just can't be doing that. Now suspended for the Dundee Utd game along with Paterson. Be interesting to see how we line up for that now.

The linesman initiated it. Couldn't wait to get the ref's attention. Technically correct however on the context of the game and the incident I've seen discretion used at these times.

alicante jambo

The linesman initiated it. Couldn't wait to get the ref's attention. Technically correct however on the context of the game and the incident I've seen discretion used at these times.

mate sorry discretion when its 50/50 he kicked out deffo red

Bungalow Bill

It was straight in front of me. In today's game it was a red. However, I think today's referee showed exactly the game is now pretty much no-contact. It's ridiculous.

When did the game become so soft?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mate sorry discretion when its 50/50 he kicked out deffo red

agree it was technically a red however he got **** all else right

alicante jambo

agree it was technically a red however he got **** all else right

advantage was a farce today he had a nightmare .But hey its allowed uts scottish footbsll

Rubbish. right in front of me and pretty close to linesman who correctly brought it to the ref's attention. Straight red was the only outcome.  It made no difference to the outcome of the game and he won't be missed until he offers more.

Archived