Beaton

Rick Grimes

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Watt-Zeefuik

Not at the game ... can you expand?

The list would be too long.  He's done very little right.  Not all that biased just terrible ref.

Horrendous performance!! Including the decision to give us a penalty, this guy is clueless!!!

Don't know if your joking or not but if not why was it not a pen?

Horrendous performance!! Including the decision to give us a penalty, this guy is clueless!!!

it was a stonewall penalty from then on up to and including allowing Boyd to give the red card he was a nightmare.

it was a stonewall penalty from then on up to and including allowing Boyd to give the red card he was a nightmare.

penicuik jambo

The wee fat prick laughing as he jogged past the fans at the end somes him up. A horrific referee

Walter Bishop

Tactics and subs are terrible, why take Sow to hold on to a 1-0 lead when you are so dominant? Swanson has to play in the middle aswell.

So according to the usual chat on here in 90 plus mins of football its all the refs fault we canny man up and win games of football (insert usual rofl!!)

Every week...its the refs fault for this...for that...we must be the most hard done by team in Scotland with this chat!!

Just forget about 14 players who can dictate and influence...and management...damn these refs...!!!

Rudolf's Mate

Yep stonewall pen. Came across and bundled Sow off the ball with no attempt to actually play the ball.

So according to the usual chat on here in 90 plus mins of football its all the refs fault we canny man up and win games of football (insert usual rofl!!)

Every week...its the refs fault for this...for that...we must be the most hard done by team in Scotland with this chatt!!

Just forget about 14 players who can dictate and influence...and management...damn these refs...!!!

. Can't see anybody on this thread saying w le lost because of the ref, just that he was poor

Never seen such a whistle happy ref in my life. Their free kick which led to their goal also was very very soft

Abysmal. But two points dropped due to profligacy in front of goals and horrendous substitutions from our Head Coach

Stonewall penalty. Red card correct and that's all he got right. Compared to our manager who YET AGAIN got his subs and 2nd half tactics embarrassingly wrong!

Let's be clear, it's not the refs fault we didn't win but he was absolutely terrible. Just wanted to be centre of attention yet again and make the game all about him. Neilsons tactics/substitutions cost us 2 points. But Beaton is all that is wrong with refereeing in Scotland.

. Can't see anybody on this thread saying w le lost because of the ref, just that he was poor

The fact that almost every game there is a thread about a ref kinda makes the point yeah?

That if so called adults in any sport look firstly and often solely at the ref week in week out for an excuse as to why things didnt work out in their favour then it says everything about a basic lack in understanding the word responsibilty and owning it...

Jambof3tornado

Abysmal. But two points dropped due to profligacy in front of goals and horrendous substitutions from our Head Coach

Yup. The ref being honking was secondary to us failing to get a 2nd!

BobbyJenkins

The fact that almost every game there is a thread about a ref kinda makes the point yeah?

That if so called adults in any sport look firstly and often solely at the ref week in week out for an excuse as to why things didnt work out in their favour then it says everything about a basic lack in understanding the word responsibilty and owning it...

The referee was crap as were we. It's quite simple.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What like last week when there was a thread praising the ref on a good display?

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Just sticking up for his wee mate after we had him hauled up over his incompetence a couple of weeks ago.

MacDonald Jardine

They don't though.

He was bad today and interrupted the flow of the game. He also seemed to be dictated to by the Kilmarnock players in the last 20 odd minutes.

Thay doesnt take away from a poor result and performance overall but it didn't help.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

The Internet

I'm not normally one to comment on refs but it was the most frustrating performance I've seen from an official in a long time. Just didn't let anything flow and ruined a potentially good competitive game of football. Obviously doesn't excuse us throwing away 2 points but it was annoying.

mahgrassyshoes

Stonewall penalty. Red card correct and that's all he got right. Compared to our manager who YET AGAIN got his subs and 2nd half tactics embarrassingly wrong!

You seem to be implying that Robbie's decision making was worse than Beaton's. Just to be clear, Robbie made one bad decision which influenced the second half.

Beaton made numerous poor decisions, many of them utterly baffling, throughout the game.

Beaton's performance was far worse that Robbie's. Robbie's error had a far greater impact on the game, admittedly.

However, he got his tactics spot on for 70 mins of the game and poor finishing was the biggest cause of the result today. It should have been put to bed before Sow was taken off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Watt-Zeefuik

Not the reason we didn't win, just the reason the game was awful to watch. Absolutely killed any flow.

Paulie Walnut

Terrible both ways, the worst was actually gomis taking out a killie player defo a yellow and he played on!

The free kick given by the lineman in the lead up to their goal was very very soft, the type given by non football playing refs.

Referee was atrocious. Gave fouls against Hearts for 1 thing but when killie did exact same thing he let it go.

The red card sequence needs to be seen again to be believed i think.

2 players from killie openly dived looking for a foul, never got it or booked.

Only surprise is we never.got a pen for the shot hamill took in the chops, he gave against him 2 years ago at ict.

Said it when it was first announced, a rubbish referee

Not the reason we didn't win, just the reason the game was awful to watch. Absolutely killed any flow.

Bang on

Was actually expecting him to rip his face mask off only to reveal Willie Collum.

Absolutely disgusting excuse of a referee!

Was it a foul by Sow when he went through one on one early in second half? I was up the other end but it looked soft and was a fairly key decision

MacDonald Jardine

Was it a foul by Sow when he went through one on one early in second half? I was up the other end but it looked soft and was a fairly key decision

I was more or less in line and it wasn't.

The other thing is Beaton's view would have been similar to yours.

The ref missed the red card offence, he was that bad.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Was actually expecting him to rip his face mask off only to reveal Willie Collum.

Absolutely disgusting excuse of a referee!

Even runs backwards the same as that wee rodent.

Definitely one of the worst refereeing performances I can remember seeing, but for both teams. We were poor, so not going to use the ref as an excuse

The ref was bad.... But we should of won the game easily regardless of who was in charge.

exactly, put the ball in the net and you dont need to worry about the ref.

I was more or less in line and it wasn't.

The other thing is Beaton's view would have been similar to yours.

The quickest he moves is when running over to brandish his cards.

Given the position of the incident in question you'd have thought the linesman may have been able to help.

Also.

When Juanma had a go at the defender (Findlay?) Beaton couldnt have got there any quicker. Welt of a man

Archived