Fart Fetish Celtic Fan

WSTR

There was a certain thread in The Shed this week that reminded me of the poster trying to come to terms with the fact that he had been destroyed.

There was a certain thread in The Shed this week that reminded me of the poster trying to come to terms with the fact that he had been destroyed.

Said poster really needs to up his game if he wants to compete with the FFCF!

:scenes:

I'm sure something like this happened on an English teams forum where they got the Guys IP address and hacked his Facebook, and trolled **** out of him by Photoshopping all his photos and stuff, it was pretty brutal.

Think he was a Liverpool fan, or it was on a Liverpool forum

Bridge of Djoum

That was funny. I'll re-read that during quiet work time.

On a side note, does anyone else dislike the fact there is extreme profanity on other fans forums? F and C words are common. I for one am glad JKB doesn't tolerate it.

I'm not puritanical at all, I use these words rather a lot. Not sure if that's hypocritical or not.

That was funny. I'll re-read that during quiet work time.

On a side note, does anyone else dislike the fact there is extreme profanity on other fans forums? F and C words are common. I for one am glad JKB doesn't tolerate it.

I'm not puritanical at all, I use these words rather a lot. Not sure if that's hypocritical or not.

No, I'm the same. I swear like a sailor fresh off the HMS ***** ****er but it's a bit of a shock the few times I've been on other sites.

Bridge of Djoum

How does bebo know about gassy erotica?.

He explains it. Searched by email address.

It seems he posted on gassyerotica about being outted ..... and note the username ;) who on here would used a Hearts themed username to register for a wee bit of perversion? maybe "Jimmy Dykes" for a lesbian site, or maybe "john Cummings" or even "jambosrcoming" anyway, if anyone wishes to register to let us know what was discussed over the 3 pages then go for it ;) 

post-23528-0-23543400-1443906947_thumb.jpg

It seems he posted on gassyerotica about being outted ..... and note the username ;) who on here would used a Hearts themed username to register for a wee bit of perversion? maybe "Jimmy Dykes" for a lesbian site, or maybe "john Cummings" or even "jambosrcoming" anyway, if anyone wishes to register to let us know what was discussed over the 3 pages then go for it ;)

I dunno. Monthehoops could have a whole different meaning on a fart fetish website.

60+ Farts and Smothering is the name of my new band

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Funny though, we haven't seen any of our Sheep pals back here for a couple of weeks

60+ Farts and Smothering is the name of my new band

I hear they don't sound very good.

Archived