Hearts TV/ppv thread.. Q's and A's here.

BM1874

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DesertDawg

• Neon

• Laurie

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

CanadianJamTart

Hey Laurie, any idea when on Thursday the full replay will be up online? I'm going to try to go "black out" again for a full day with no internet, social media, etc.. 

I'm 7 hours behind here, so I'm assuming by Thursday evening after work (11:30 PM Thursday) that it'll be up? Cheers again mate!

Hey Laurie, any idea when on Thursday the full replay will be up online? I'm going to try to go "black out" again for a full day with no internet, social media, etc..

I'm 7 hours behind here, so I'm assuming by Thursday evening after work (11:30 PM Thursday) that it'll be up? Cheers again mate!

Full game up at midday tomorrow UK time mate, you'll have to work out that what time that is in your neck of the woods!

CanadianJamTart

Full game up at midday tomorrow UK time mate, you'll have to work out that what time that is in your neck of the woods!

Cheers Laurie!! I'm going full social media black out now -- anxious as anything for the next 28 hours...   hope I get to hear your screaming in joy voice tomorrow!! 

We'll have full audio coverage of today's match at Firhill, I'm also delighted to have a special guest with me for this afternoon's commentary. Young Aaron Fraser, who put together the recent YouTube documentary on the Main Stand, will be joining me on Hearts TV as my co-commentator for the match against the Jags. 

We'll have full audio coverage of today's match at Firhill, I'm also delighted to have a special guest with me for this afternoon's commentary. Young Aaron Fraser, who put together the recent YouTube documentary on the Main Stand, will be joining me on Hearts TV as my co-commentator for the match against the Jags. 

Thats pretty cool. Hopefully jags tv and hearts audio is in sync ;)

Thats pretty cool. Hopefully jags tv and hearts audio is in sync ;)

What's the chances of that... Hearts TVs video and audio aren't even in sync usually!

• 2 weeks later...

Just got this back from them...

"If you click on the HD button, on the player, you can change the stream quality.

I have just been in contact with the guys at the stadium and all is fine there.

Kind regards

Hearts TV Support"

I've replied to say it's not just me that's got the problem.  

They're telling me it's fine too....but it isn't.  Blurred picture with audio/video buffering and drop outs.   

Silly reply you got ... If it was anything to do with hd button it would not be stopping and starting ... Hearts tv are certainly going backwards nowadays

reply i got was

"I have spoken to our engineers and they are currently investigating the issue.

We apologise for any inconvenience and are looking to have thing?s up and running as soon as possible.

Kind regards"

• davemclaren changed the title to Hearts TV/ppv thread.. Q's and A's here.
  • Maple Leaf unpinned this topic
  • davemclaren pinned this topic