Hearts TV/ppv thread.. Q's and A's here.

BM1874

“Although not perfect its still pretty good value for money imo. 

my thoughts right now is it is nowhere near value for money at this point , that includes all the bad streams and glitches in the past !!!!!

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DesertDawg

• Neon

• Laurie

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, 1874 said:

“Although not perfect its still pretty good value for money imo. 

my thoughts right now is it is nowhere near value for money at this point , that includes all the bad streams and glitches in the past !!!!!

Reading through your posts on this and it strikes me you are expecting Sky Sports. 

Im happy to pay 15 Aussie for 2 or 3 games a month. Its basically the price of a coffee a game. 

Im more than happy with that. 

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
2 hours ago, Dinger said:

personally i dont have a problem with it, i pay to watch the game and im getting to watch the game, 

Same with me, no buffering, no hassles, just a perfect picture.

5 minutes ago, EH17 said:

Some folk have done nothing but moan, ffs give it a rest.

M8 .... this is nothing to do with moaning about hearts as a team ... it’s a separate situation completely... it’s a company who I’m complaining about not giving value for money .... grow up and read the posts properly... you child ! 

8 minutes ago, 1874 said:

M8 .... this is nothing to do with moaning about hearts as a team ... it’s a separate situation completely... it’s a company who I’m complaining about not giving value for money .... grow up and read the posts properly... you child ! 

Child ? aye ok.

Point out where i said folk were moaning about the team.... you cant.

I suggest you grow up and read my post properly.

Edited by EH17

1 minute ago, neonjambo said:

Intermittent no signal popping up on screen, Not a huge deal but need to check the cable again.

yep, same here and its doing my head in

Only Well audio using Tv internet. No signal/warm up on repeat on iPad. 

Not impressed. 

Edit-and hissing noise. 

Edited by JamboTron2

Worth noting, I was planning to go to  audio only for half time to listen to Laurie just clicked audio only and still got WellTV, will try again at half time.

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
12 minutes ago, albishop said:

Not sure if it will help, but I switched from chrome to IE for the stream and it works much better with no buffering 

Before I started using my firestick, I found IE worked better than Chrome.

Picture quality has been good in the first half but a number of drop outs towards half time.  Definitely at the source since the score remained up in the top right of the screen.

Commentary isn't bad but would be a lot better if they talked about the actual game rather than utter continous plaudits directed at the Motherwell squad.  In fact, it proves just how good Laurie, Jimmy and Andrew really are. 

Rudi the Cocker Spaniel

Can log in to Hearts TV but can't get a stream on my normal tv. But if I log out of tv and log in on my tablet I can watch on that. Does anyone know how to fix? Picture quality on tablet is excellent.

46 minutes ago, Max51 said:

Can log in to Hearts TV but can't get a stream on my normal tv. But if I log out of tv and log in on my tablet I can watch on that. Does anyone know how to fix? Picture quality on tablet is excellent.

maybe a flash player thing? dont know? 

Terrible number of stream interruptions in the last 10 minutes including one total drop out where we got to stare at the club badges.  Commentary was incredibly poor and got worse as the game went on.

Rudi the Cocker Spaniel

Thanks. It is a LG OLED55C7V. A very nice Christmas present and the first game was the 4-0 v Celtic, so officially it's a magic tv. It doesn't use flash but that hasn't been a problem before. I got round the problem today by using Smart View.

Rudi the Cocker Spaniel

On 15/09/2018 at 21:27, DesertDawg said:

Hi Max,

This model?  https://www.lg.com/uk/tvs/lg-OLED55C7V

Running this operating system? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0oJKtyMoQ8

Thanks, DesertDawg

Yes to both and the software version is 04.70.85 (when I check for updates it says no updates found). I didn't know about the live zoom feature, looks good. 

The LG webOS operating system is the LG version of webOS.  It  was developed on a Linux kernel operating system for devices such as Smart TVs.  Seems that you may have solved the problem with the "Smart View" feature but if not you might find a solution here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIYt83MicUc

Can you view the Hearts TV video clips clearly including the "live zoom" feature?

downunderjambo

does anyone no if I sign up for 1 month  do the deductions stop at the end of the month        last time they just kept on taking money next month   as I am away on holiday can not use    last time I had to send emails to stop

2 hours ago, downunderjambo said:

does anyone no if I sign up for 1 month  do the deductions stop at the end of the month        last time they just kept on taking money next month   as I am away on holiday can not use    last time I had to send emails to stop

There is now an option to stop subscriptions under your account details.

They will keep taking monthly until you unsubscribe, not sure if it works like its meant to or not, hopefully someone else who has been on hols ect can advise.

Another reason to have a FaQ page on the HeartsTV website.

Since the monthly subscription increased last month, we've had 4 upcoming live fixtures listed every week on the Hearts TV WEB site.  This week, it's reduced to three.  That suggests to me that there's a snag in showing us the Ibrox game on October 3rd.  If so, we should be looking around for alternative streams.

1 hour ago, DesertDawg said:

Since the monthly subscription increased last month, we've had 4 upcoming live fixtures listed every week on the Hearts TV WEB site.  This week, it's reduced to three.  That suggests to me that there's a snag in showing us the Ibrox game on October 3rd.  If so, we should be looking around for alternative streams.

That is a strange one, even in the past games which were away and televised, no matter the opposition were streamed on HeartsTV.

Wouldn't put it past Rangers to ask for a fee, if so let's hope it reciprocal .

Sad if true , that we will not get the rangers game ... but there will be a lot of streams available, some guy does a YouTube stream that is ok really 

Started off with occasional green screen now just have the Hearts badge - I checked both firefox and chrome and both my players only go up to 720p today or 720 kbps?

Never mind it is a maximum of 720p today -last week i am sure it went up to 2500p

Edited by Neon

19 minutes ago, neonjambo said:

Started off with occasional green screen now just have the Hearts badge - I checked both firefox and chrome and both my players only go up to 720p today or 720 kbps?

Never mind it is a maximum of 720p today -last week i am sure it went up to 2500p

My stream can be best described as sub-standard definition ??

No HD here.

• davemclaren changed the title to Hearts TV/ppv thread.. Q's and A's here.
  • Maple Leaf unpinned this topic
  • davemclaren pinned this topic