Unashamedly crap jokes (some are pure gold!)

Unknown user

Two cows standing next to each other in a field. Daisy says to Dolly: "I was artificially inseminated this morning." "I don't believe you," replies Dolly. "It's true, no bull!"

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• superjack

• narre

• Carl Fredrickson

• Morgan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Two men are sitting in a bar. One says to the other, "That window is magic. To prove it, I'll jump out." He jumps, much to the other man's horror, and plummets 20 floors only to stop and float gently back up. "Amazing, huh? Why don't you try?" The other man is dubious, but eventually decides to jump. He plummets 30 floors and smacks into the pavement. The first man is in hysterics. "You know," says the bartender, "you're a real prick when you're drunk, Superman."

sairyinthat

A fitness routine for the less mobile elderly.

stand with feet apart slightly in an area with clear space around you.

take a 5kg potato bag in each hand and extend your arms fully and maintain this position for one minute.

do this daily until you can do it comfortably, its hard at first but believe me it gets easier by the day.

when you have mastered this then repeat the exercise using 10kg bags,then 50kg bags and when comfortable with that.

step up to 100kg bags,and finally when you have mastered that.

Put a potato in the bag.

• 4 weeks later...

David Hasselhoff walks into a bar...

BARTENDER: OMG it's David Hasselhoff!

DAVID HASSELHOFF: Actually, if you don't mind, I'd prefer it if you just called me David Hoff

BARTENDER: Sure, no Hassel.

For you Morgan.

I used to date a girl with a lazy eye... it turns out she was seeing someone else the whole time.

A Russian named Rudolf woke up one morning, looked out the window and announced "It's raining."

His wife said, "No dear, it's sleeting."

He replied, "Rudolf the Red knows rain, dear."

1 hour ago, superjack said:

For you Morgan.

I used to date a girl with a lazy eye... it turns out she was seeing someone else the whole time.

3DE4E5AF-08C3-4DFD-A3C9-5D825BA2022C.gif

Paddy tells his wife ‘my bum hole is really burning. I’ve no idea what it is.’

‘Ring sting’ his wife replies.

Paddy says ‘how the hell would he know?’

5 hours ago, superjack said:

For you Morgan.

I think she was a teacher too? Couldn’t control her pupils. 

6 minutes ago, Swanny17 said:

I think she was a teacher too? Couldn’t control her pupils. 

I never liked playing cards with her.

4 minutes ago, superjack said:

I never liked playing cards with her.

Could watch a tennis match without turning her heid. 

An Irish friend told me this one, so I guess it's OK to repeat it.

An Irishman walks out of a bar ... it happens, you know!

Football books that should be published:

"Biography of a Hibee", by Hugh Jaynus.

"Artificial Surfaces are Rotten", by Moe deGrasse.

A mother was working in the kitchen, listening to her five-year-old son playing with his new electric train in the living room.
She heard the train stop & her son saying, "All of you *******s who want off, get the hell off now, 'cause this is the last stop! And all of you *******s who are getting on, get your ass in the train, cause we're going down the tracks."
The horrified mother went in & told her son, "We don't use that kind of language in this house. Now I want you to go to your room & stay there for TWO HOURS.
When you come out, you may play with your train, but I want you to use nice language."
Two hours later, the son came out of the bedroom & resumed playing with his train. Soon the train stopped & the mother heard her son say, "All passengers who are disembarking the train, please remember to take all of your belongings with you.
We thank you for travelling with us today & hope your trip was a pleasant one."
She hears the little boy continue, "For those of you just boarding, we ask you to stow all of your hand luggage under your seat. Remember, there is no smoking on the train. We hope
you will have a pleasant and relaxing journey with us today."
As the mother began to smile, the child added, "For those of you who are pissed off about the TWO HOUR delay, please see the fat bitch in the kitchen."

SENIOR SEX 
The husband leans over and asks his wife, "Do you remember the first time we had sex together over fifty years ago? We went behind the village tavern where you leaned against the back fence and I made love to you."
Yes, she says, "I remember it well."

OK, he says, "How about taking a stroll around there again and we can do it for old time's sake?"

"Oh Jim, you old devil, that sounds like a crazy, but good idea!"
A police officer sitting in the next booth heard their conversation and, having a chuckle to himself, he thinks to himself, I've got to see these two old-timers having sex against a fence. I'll just keep an eye on them so there's no trouble. So he follows them.

The elderly couple walks haltingly along, leaning on each other for support aided by walking sticks. Finally, they get to the back of the tavern and make their way to the fence The old lady lifts her skirt and the old man drops his trousers. As she leans against the fence, the old man moves in.. Then suddenly they erupt into the most furious sex that the policeman has ever seen. This goes on for about ten minutes while both are making loud noises and moaning and screaming. Finally, they both collapse, panting on the ground.

The policeman is amazed. He thinks he has learned something about life and old age that he didn't know.

After about half an hour of lying on the ground recovering, the old couple struggle to their feet and put their clothes back on. The policeman, is still watching and thinks to himself, this is truly amazing, I've got to ask them what their secret is.

So, as the couple passes, he says to them, "Excuse me, but that was something else. You must've had a fantastic sex life together. Is there some sort of secret to this?"

Shaking, the old man is barely able to reply,"Fifty years ago that wasn't an electric!"

My wife was always nagging at me to stop acting like a flamingo.  I had to put my foot down.

• 2 weeks later...

Lee Mccullochs joke on off the ball, which actual made me laugh. 

Me "Doctor I feel like a cowboy"

Doctor "How long have you felt like this" 

Me "About a yeehaaaar"

:rofl:

winniethedog

Got a job as a part time street cleaner during the Edinburgh Festival. Turned up on the first day and the boss gave me a black bag and a litter picker. Off you go to the High Street he said. I asked if there was any training and he replied "no need, you'll pick it up as you go along ."

Edited by winniethedog

Its the Olympics Wrestling Final and Olag the Norwegian is up against Vlad the Russian.Olalg coach says to him this guy is almost unbeatable if he gets you in the Pretzal hold you are done for nobody has ever got out of that hold so avoid it at all costs.Okay says Olag,the Final starts and they are circling each other looking for an opening when Vlad strikes and gets hold of Olag gets him in the Pretzal and the crowd groan,Olag's coach drops his head in his hands it's over he mutters,suddenly a shriek  and Vlad shoots in the air and lands flat on his back.Olag throws himself on top and pins him becoming Olympic Champion.Coach asks him how did you get out of the Pretzal it's never been done before? Well Olag say's I was ready to give up and opened my eyes to see Two testicles so I bit them Babies hard.so biting the testicles made him release you the coach say's coach.Yes Olag say's it's amazing the strength you get when you bite your testicles.

• 2 weeks later...

Three sisters age 92, 94 and 96 live in a house together.
One night the 96 year old draws a bath, puts her foot in and pauses.
She yells down the stairs, "Was I getting in or out of the bath?"
The 94 year old yells back, "I don't know, I'll come up and see."
She starts up the stairs and pauses, then she yells,
"Was I going up the stairs or coming down?"
The 92 year old was sitting at the kitchen table having tea
listening to her sisters. She shakes her head and says, 
"I sure hope I never get that forgetful." She knocks 
on wood for good measure. She then yells, 
"I'll come up and help both of you as soon as I see 
who's at the door."

A few from Gary Delaney:

I’ve been asking my wife for ages to stimulate me sexually with her keyring but she just keeps fobbing me off.

My grandad went down in history...

and on one occasion fingered a girl in geography.

I went to my weekly Premature Ejaculators meeting this morning...turns out it’s tomorrow.

9 hours ago, ri Alban said:

What's the difference between a Robert and a boaby? 

You cannae get a curtain ring stuck on a Robert. 

:getout:

14 hours ago, ri Alban said:

What's the difference between a Robert and a boaby? 

You cannae get a curtain ring stuck on a Robert. 

I cannae get a curtain ring stuck on my boaby. ???

8 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

Ring pull!? 

Sorry I took so long to reply, I wanted to finish my cider before I tried. At last, a ring that can get stuck. Away to A and E now.

A woman from New York was driving through a remote 
part of Arizona when her car broke down. An American 
Indian on horseback came along and offered her a ride 
to a nearby town.

She climbed up behind him on the horse and they rode 
off. The ride was uneventful, except that every few 
minutes the Indian would let out a Ye-e-e-e-h-a-a-a-a!' 
so loud that it echoed from the surrounding hills and 
canyon walls.

When they arrived in town, he let her off at the local 
service station, yelled one final 'Ye-e-e-e-h-a-a-a-a!' 
and rode off.

"What did you do to get that Indian so excited?" asked 
the service-station attendant. "Nothing," the woman 
answered  "I merely sat behind him on the horse, put my 
arms around his waist, and held onto the saddle horn 
so I wouldn't fall off."

"Lady," the attendant said, "Indians don't use saddles."

Edited by superjack

Just now, superjack said:

Sorry I took so long to reply, I wanted to finish my cider before I tried. At last, a ring that can get stuck. Away to A and E now.

:rofl:DIY circumcision. 

In the middle of a harsh winter, The lone ranger and tonto enter dodge city. The lone ranger wants a beer, but Indians are not permitted. 

Tonto says what am I going to do while you're in the warm saloon having a beer and stuck here in the snow freezing ma tits aff. 

The LR says"Why don't you run around town for 20 minutes til I finish my beer. That should keep you warm. 

1 hour later, a cowboy enters the saloon and shouts. SOMEONE'S LEFT THEIR ENGINE RUNNING! 

18 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

:rofl:DIY circumcision. 

If I squeezed my seed bag into the ring pull as well, it would have been a DIY sex change.

I hired a landscape gardener but he said he couldn’t help as my garden is portrait. 

This morning I made a Belgian waffle. Later, I made a Frenchman talk bollocks. 

Paddy was on his death bed and knew the end was near. 
His nurse, his wife, his daughter and 2 sons are with him at his home in Belfast.
He asks for 2 independent witnesses to be present and a camcorder be in place to record his last wishes. 

When all is ready he begins to speak: 
"My son Seamus, I want you to take the houses in Cultra." 
"My daughter Geraldine , you take the apartments over in Malone Road." 
"My son Patrick Junior, I want you to take the offices in the City centre." 
"Bridget, my dear wife, please take all the residential properties on the Upper Lisburn Road ." 

The nurse and witnesses are blown away. They did not realize the extent of Paddy's wealth. As he slips away, the nurse says to his wife, "Mrs. O'Shaughnessy, my deepest condolences. Your husband must have been such a hard-working and wonderful man to have accumulated all this property".. 

"Property?”, his wife replies. “The git had a window cleaning round." 

The original cast of ‘The Magnificent Seven’ were asked to do an aftershave advert in Anfield....
Only six of them turned up...                                           
Yul never wore cologne.

I was on the train to Peterborough this morning, in the bog having a shit, when a voice called out "Can I see your ticket please?".

"Not just now.", I said, "I'm having a shit."

"I don't believe you.", said the voice, "Can you slide it under the door?"

I have to take the bus now.

On ‎03‎/‎09‎/‎2018 at 21:11, Jambomuzz said:

Why did hitler commit suicide? 

He got the gas bill in....

:laugh2:

Governor Tarkin

Q. What do you call a successful female author playing snooker whilst balancing three pints on her head?

A. Beer-tricks Potter.

:jj_facepalm:

Guy's out hunting when he spots a bear in a clearing down by a river.

Loads up his rifle and takes aim at the bear and BANG lets fly. Checks to see if he kills the bear but there is nothing to be seen? Feels a tap on the shoulder. It's the bear.

"You just tried to kill me! I am now either going to eat you alive or give you a stiff rogering from behind. Your choice!!"

Hunter decides death isn't an option and plans revenge so opts for the stiff rogering which is duly dealt out by the bear.

Swearing revenge the hunter returns a month later with an assault rifle and fully loaded magazine. Heads back to the same spot by the river and low n behold the bear is there.

BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG he empties the rifle at the bear. Wanders down to recover the bears body but its not there? He feels another tap on the shoulder? Its the bear.

"You just tried to kill me again!! Either I eat you now or I give you another good rogering. Hunter not wanting to be eaten and again swearing revenge takes another good seeing to from the bear.

Few months later he returns to the same spot with a Bazooka swearing revenge on the bear. Wanders down to the clearing and low n behold the bear is there. Loads the bazooka, takes aim and fires.

BOOOOOOOOM!!!!! Hunter wanders down to find its remains but nothing? Then he feels a tap on the shoulder. It's the bear.

"You aren't here for the hunting are you??" 

3 hours ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Q. What do you call a successful female author playing snooker whilst balancing three pints on her head?

A. Beer-tricks Potter.

:jj_facepalm:

:getout: