Ronny Deila

Rick James

This guy is an idiot. Completely incompetent. Everytime the shit hits the fan and the cameras focus on him, he's seen staring blankly into space.

I hope when we play them, we just go for them straight from the off and put them under the cosh. This idiot hasn't got a clue on what to do when under pressure.

His captain was top class tonight too. Talk about a guy shit scared of being found out at a higher level. Zigzag across the park. Absolute village idiot.

Nae fistpumping for Ronny tonight. Still, squareheid will be along shortly to breathlessly whisper that it's all our fault.

scots civil war

CRISIS AT SEPTIC PARK !!!!

was fabulous listening to the `punditry`on bbc radio glasgow just there.....doesnt come around often but that was very enjoyable

good ole ronny

Think someone needs to see if Chris Sutton is okay. Getting a wee bit riled up on BT.

Apparently the officials behind the goals are all useless idiots.

Getintaethem

I'd agree with every word of the OP, but can't help noticing the irony of the username. It will be interesting to see how we match up to this Celtic team though.

buzzbomb1958

Shown up for the keek they are little minnows in a big ocean.The days of either of the of qualifying for any late rounds of any European competition are over,ideas way beyond their abilities its now time other Scottish clubs gave them less respect and treated them the way they have treated the whole of Scotland for years,I would like to think the worm has turned

julienbrellier

we should go to Parkhead fearing nothing. they are rank rotten and not that far ahead of the other decent teams in the spl. should go two up top and attack from the start

This guy is an idiot. Completely incompetent. Everytime the shit hits the fan and the cameras focus on him, he's seen staring blankly into space.

I hope when we play them, we just go for them straight from the off and put them under the cosh. This idiot hasn't got a clue on what to do when under pressure.

The celtic team is a bit like ours. Give them space to do so and they will tear you apart.

Hit them at 90mph right from the off and stop them playing. You will have a really good chance of taking something from the game. Keep the head and the tackles clean and sooner or later they will start to lose the rag as well.

The condition our players are in I hope neilson has learned something from the hibs games and Dundee earlier this season and gives us licence to go out and do the job the way we do it best.

disgruntledfan

Deila is horrendous, there is no getting away from it. Septic have made a disastrous appointment in him,

the only thing he brings to a game is his 3 fist pumps. And with spongebob squareheid hiding in the

background ready to take over, its a great time to be competing against them.

They certainly look vulnerable at the back and could be set to sell their best defender.

if we attack from the first whistle, they'll crack

should we ***** about man marking 1 up front etc... they'll rag doll us

Deila is horrendous, there is no getting away from it. Septic have made a disastrous appointment in him,

the only thing he brings to a game is his 3 fist pumps. And with spongebob squareheid hiding in the

background ready to take over, its a great time to be competing against them.

Oh baby, that would be swell. JC managing a celtic team in the champions league would be like a drunk old man fighting a UFC champion; aimlessly swinging and havering about pub teams and lack of quality opposition with nothing more than his big square head to back any of it up. 

Sanny Vicious

Think someone needs to see if Chris Sutton is okay. Getting a wee bit riled up on BT.

Apparently the officials behind the goals are all useless idiots.

Listening to him was painful and hilarious, having a go at the Malmo player for getting kneed in the baws and blaming the ref for all Celtic's failings. Don't think I've ever listened to a more biased commentator.

I understand Celtic had a good goal disallowed and were denied a blatant penalty.

Brilliant!

I honestly think these ***** could be there for the taking, Van Dijk will leave, that leaves Boyata who is dogshit alongside a.n.other who wont be as good as van dijk. They do have some good players obviously but so do we and i believe we have a better and more clever manager, aslong as we don't get stung by officials i think we have a good chance of at least taking it down to the wire.

Listening to him was painful and hilarious, having a go at the Malmo player for getting kneed in the baws and blaming the ref for all Celtic's failings. Don't think I've ever listened to a more biased commentator.

Bear in mind though that in Scotland the the player would have been disciplined for allowing himself to be kneed in the baws by a Celtic player.

Cut Ronnie a bit of slack please.

I honestly think these ***** could be there for the taking, Van Dijk will leave, that leaves Boyata who is dogshit alongside a.n.other who wont be as good as van dijk. They do have some good players obviously but so do we and i believe we have a better and more clever manager, aslong as we don't get stung by officials i think we have a good chance of at least taking it down to the wire.

boyata is another Kelvin wilson imo

One thing for sure, no point in worrying about the coefficient now. They have ensured we don't have one!

Van dyke will leave but guys Celtic have so much middle to front it would take us to seriously improve another 10% ( which could happen) sign a really good midfielder ( which may happen) and also be positive when we play them which won't happen

It's a funny old game not impossible but really would be stunned if we did become champions.

Van dyke will leave but guys Celtic have so much middle to front it would take us to seriously improve another 10% ( which could happen) sign a really good midfielder ( which may happen) and also be positive when we play them which won't happen

It's a funny old game not impossible but really would be stunned if we did become champions.

Agree with this. Malmo would beat us too. Not by as much as Hibs, but I don't think this result helps us. If Celtic are struggling in the league they will chuck the Europe Cup like we chuck the diddy cups

They've got a good player in every position but the rest of the squad is pretty average.

Midfield is their strongest position which is where we need to be careful. Hopefully Pallardo is back fit for our game against them and maybe play him alongside Gomis and Buaben to beef up the midfield.

Johansen is IMO, their best midfielder. Brown is good but never understood the huge reputation he gets. Bitton is okay.

Up front, only Griffiths scares me. They've no one else who can really score goals. Stokes is pish.

Has he blamed the rest of Scottish football yet?

I'm pretty sure their defeat was our fault and I feel a dreadful sense of remorse.

Will write to apologise in the morning.

ToadKiller Dog

Replaced for next season , if a poor Europa league season and Hearts and or Aberdeen run them close in the SPFL

Remember they have to play a few Sunday games now, hoping they get 3 far flung eastern european team!! hopefully wins on a Saturday for us, then they are playing catch up!!

Rule 1 ; Never criticize your players in public/to the media.

Even if you are thinking it, it is a sure fire way to lose your players by calling them frightened and scared.

Especially if you are standing watching it and doing nothing about it.

A plum !

Knocked out the Champions League three times in two seasons.

Impressive.[/quote

You can bet that the Celtic paralegals will be pouring over Malmo's team sheet for ineligible players. It's the Celtic way...

alicante jambo

So happy they got beat.Delia is a dick.Infact hes no hes an arrogant dick.Sell big virgil coupled with games to far corners of europe on a friday night and the thumb getting the jail for racial abuse and we can win the league.

So happy they got beat.Delia is a dick.Infact hes no hes an arrogant dick.Sell big virgil coupled with games to far corners of europe on a friday night and the thumb getting the jail for racial abuse and we can win the league.

I'm going to bed soon.  I suppose as a red blooded male I should be thinking about super-models (or the wife) but I'll be thinking about greeting faced, tears and snotters, Ronnie.

I'll also think about Stranraer, for whom I have very high hopes.

If Deila doesn't get them into the Europa league then he will not be around next season IMO.

Realistically no top manager would come to Scotland and their crowds will drop in a similar fashion to Sevco last year.

:pleasing:

Horatio Caine

Rule 1 ; Never criticize your players in public/to the media.

Even if you are thinking it, it is a sure fire way to lose your players by calling them frightened and scared.

Especially if you are standing watching it and doing nothing about it.

A plum !

Did Levein not once say some of his players were wage thiefs after a disappointing result at Aberdeen?

Seemed to have an effect then..

Don't have a huge problem with Delia, except for his stupid 'roar' thing, but he is an average manager who cruises it most weeks against teams with tiny comparable resources, and gets found out when playing a bit of quality.

Certainly no better than Strachan.

Prince Buaben

If Deila doesn't get them into the Europa league then he will not be around next season IMO.

Realistically no top manager would come to Scotland and their crowds will drop in a similar fashion to Sevco last year.

:pleasing:

They are already in the group stage of the Europa League.

Is Deila on a sticky wicket? His only real goal was the group stages of the Champions League. Which he hasnt managed in 2 seasons?

The Treasurer

Only the domestic treble and a good run in the Europa League will see Roaster still in the job this time next season

Celtic were "scared and frightened" in their Champions League exit to Malmo, said boss Ronny Deila.

Is that not his job, to make his players confident and prepared, to sign people who have experience and/or no fear at playing at that level?

A no-mark who is just fortunate enough to have such resources, at SPFL level, that he will get away with have little to no managerial talent.

I have no opinion of Delia. Only because i've paid absolutely no attention to Celtic since the beginning of last season.

They go on about the quality in Scotland.

But perhaps its more about their sense of entitlement. They don't seem to understand how European referees operate (to the rules but less leeway on contact) and seem to struggle when they don't have 60,000 fans.

Been a problem for them for a long time - 1 win away in 12 years or something.

"scared and frightened" cos someone stood up to them

One thing for sure, no point in worrying about the coefficient now. They have ensured we don't have one!

Winning games in the Europa league as opposed to getting humped in the CL will be beneficial to the coefficient - you get the same points for a win in both tournaments, however there are points given for making the group stage and the last 16. A good run by Celtic could see Scotland leapfrog Belarus.

Made last nights result all the more enjoyable.

Whole club is rotten to the core.  Good thing, their support will be both football and financially demoralised after that sheeeeeeeeeeite last night

BRAVEHEART1874

The champions league without the champions in it :) it's a great to know that the tims or sevco might never actually play in them ever again ;)

Has he blamed the rest of Scottish football yet?

It's all the fault of Dundee Utd for selling them 3 dud players who are too slow and not intelligent enough for Celtic.

if we attack from the first whistle, they'll crack

should we ###### about man marking 1 up front etc... they'll rag doll us

I agree.

Before that though, wait until you see/hear the crap coming from the Glasgow based media prior to the game...It will be relentless this season if we are even remotely seen as champions elect.

I agree.

Before that though, wait until you see/hear the crap coming from the Glasgow based media prior to the game...It will be relentless this season if we are even remotely seen as champions elect.

Aye , its a given that the red tops will link our best players to Celtic the week of the game we play them, but I am confident neilson will drum it into our boys that its nothing but pure distraction. I was quite surprised (in a good way!) That when we played rangers last year (as title contenders) the media couldn't be arsed :lol:

Archived