Hearts Quiz - Name the players from 2000-2009

Riddley Walker

Riddley Walker

Yep, I was properly stumped with some of the Liffs. Couldn't mind how to spell Miko's name either. 

Malcolm Tucker

90/136.

Annoyed at some of the ones I missed, but there's a couple of mis-spellings in there...

Different Class

I seem to have a mental block regarding almost any player whose surname begins with K

Got David Witteveen and forgot Bruno Aguiar. Deary me.

Craig Gordons Gloves

63 - total blank on some of them and i'm ashamed that i couldn't get the spelling right on a few of them.  I completely blanked on the bosnian bullet. 

Took me bloody ages to figure out how to play the effin thing! Then got 62 as I couldn't get a load of the spilling right!

Good quiz though.

That was depressing. Got to about 35 and hit give up with a few minutes to go. Soon as the list came up I felt like an utter *****. Forgot De Vries, Driver, Black, Adam it was disgraceful. Yet I remembered complete nobodies as well for some reason.

Only other Hearts one I found on the website: Hearts Opposition in Europe. http://www.sporcle.com/games/flimsy/Heart_of_Midlothian_opposition_in_Europe

Got 17/36 before giving up with 5 minutes left on the clock. when I realised I was just guessing teams. Some of the older generation will like this one I bet.

24/36 

That was depressing. Got to about 35 and hit give up with a few minutes to go. Soon as the list came up I felt like an utter *****. Forgot De Vries, Driver, Black, Adam it was disgraceful. Yet I remembered complete nobodies as well for some reason.

same mate haha , arkaduisz klimek i got but no black or kingston :behead:

Malcolm Tucker

Only other Hearts one I found on the website: Hearts Opposition in Europe. http://www.sporcle.com/games/flimsy/Heart_of_Midlothian_opposition_in_Europe

Got 17/36 before giving up with 5 minutes left on the clock. when I realised I was just guessing teams. Some of the older generation will like this one I bet.

32/36. I was only born in 1990.

Hearts jammies are in the post.

:smuggy:

Riddley Walker

32/36. I was only born in 1990.

Hearts jammies are in the post.

:smuggy:

:lol:

**** sake Tucker, you're not much younger than me as well. 

My masters dissertation is due on Friday and this is what i'm spending my time doing :facepalm:

Ths was me last week. If it makes you feel any better, it's ****ing great having it handed in!!

Would have got more but trying to attempt to spell half of them wasn't in my favour.

I managed to spell Ivaskevicius but somehow forgot how to Mikolinous :lol:

Brighton Jambo

69 for me but randomly got the likes of Tommy Gronlund but forgot Aguiar. Did struggle with spelling but that wouldn't have added more than 5 or 6 if honest

Riddley Walker

33 on the clubs. Knew them all but couldn't spell Dnipro, IBV or zeljenicar. Still can't.

Swot. I barely got any before the 90s.

westofgorgie

Got 73.  it's harder than it seems!

Can't believe I missed Gilles Rousset!  Never even occurred to me :(

heartsfc_fan

:sob: 57

Lots of obscure ones I didn't get such as:

Halmar Ghorridson
Tomas Kancelskis
Wilfred Oueifio
David McGeown
Kris O'Neil

And a few spellings....ie. Kizys

Got 73. it's harder than it seems!

Can't believe I missed Gilles Rousset! Never even occurred to me :(

rousset neil mccann and rousset were all b4 2000

I read but never post. This quiz annoyed me enough to post! Players 2000-2009...pretty sure the likes of Adam, Naysmith, Rousset, locke (amongst others) would probably have made their debut before 2000 considering what happened in 98!

Edit - took too long to reply - already highlighted!

westofgorgie

rousset neil mccann and rousset were all b4 2000

They were both on the list when the time ran out.  Both played past 2000, especially McCann who came back during 05-06.

the stone rose

20 out of 36, however i couldn't get the 2 Prague clubs due to trying to spell them Praha so i count that as 22!

Riddley Walker

I read but never post. This quiz annoyed me enough to post! Players 2000-2009...pretty sure the likes of Adam, Naysmith, Rousset, locke (amongst others) would probably have made their debut before 2000 considering what happened in 98!

Edit - took too long to reply - already highlighted!

It was any player to play from 2000-2009. The "debut" bar at the side indicates which year, in that time period, they played first.

Guest jonesy

32 in the European one, but the players list is too confusing re the debuts. It's not clear what is meant. Also, Steven Banks? Who called him that? Too frustrating...

N Lincs Jambo

Useless on the players but got 34 on the clubs. Would have been 35 but my spelling of Zaragoza not accepted and totally forgot we had ever played in Iceland...

I did the Europe quiz, I seem to remember getting a hard time for the spellings but got them from London Hearts so I'm sure they're right! Not sure if it needs updated as we've not been in Europe for a while!

the stone rose

32 in the European one, but the players list is too confusing re the debuts. It's not clear what is meant. Also, Steven Banks? Who called him that? Too frustrating...

You only needed to put banks. might have been a bit easier if you'd realised that.

Archived