Milen Gamakov - John Murray in Bulgaria now?

Kiwidoug

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He would be a great signing for us. Although isn't he a Striker/CAM?

Attacking midfielder. Just what we need IMO.

Knows the league and has a good eye for goal, would be a very good siging for us. Norwich paid around ?1m for him but he has only played 6 or so games for them. They might be willing to do a deal to get him off the pay roll.

In case we forget

Andreu scored last minutes goal, in a 2?0 win against Hibernian, to keep the scoreline alive on aggregate. The match would keep going until it went on penalty shoot-out. Hamilton would win 4?3 on penalty shoot-out to relegate Hibernian and promoting Hamilton to Scottish Premiership, which Andreu convert the second penalty in the shoot-out.[18] After the match, Andreu described playing in the Scottish Premiership in the 2014?15 season as "a dream come true" and said the club deserved to be promoted.[19]

Had to check, he was still being utilised pre season but hasn't even made a squad since. He's a bit old for a loan deal so I guess it comes down to whether he suitably enjoyed his time in Scotland, wants regular football and is happy to take a drop in wages. Based on above I'd say highly unlikely but who knows.

williejamiesonlesftfoot

"I think it's all in French," said MacKinnon. "He's a very intelligent guy and he is going out with the daughter of John Collins [former Everton and Scotland midfielder, now Celtic assistant manager

Sky reporting that Sheff Wed have made Stevie May available for transfer or loan,

Just saying.

out of our price range I would say, even a loan for him wouldn't be cheap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope you are correct. He is p15h.

No that it'll happen but Bannan would be a fantastic signing. He is not pish at all, and would be head and shoulders above most central midfielders in this league.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

No that it'll happen but Bannan would be a fantastic signing. He is not pish at all, and would be head and shoulders above most central midfielders in this league.

Always seen him as a player who flatters to deceive

Always seen him as a player who flatters to deceive

I agree.  Another churned out meh of a midfielder that seems to be bred these days quite often. 

I`d rather see McKirdy get games if it was a choice between them.

Juan Rom?n Riquelme

Barry Bannan is an excellent player. **** do people watch?

About 90% of Hearts fans don't have a scooby about football if this forum is an accurate snapshot of our support as a whole.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

About 90% of Hearts fans don't have a scooby about football if this forum is an accurate snapshot of our support as a whole.

A game of opinions. Bannan undoubtedly has skills but honestly can't remember him producing an end product . His career does appear to be spiralling backwards to back the point

Barry Bannan is an excellent player. **** do people watch?

He is aye. I'd be flabbergasted if we got him.

I agree. Another churned out meh of a midfielder that seems to be bred these days quite often.

Wow. Absolutely wow! :lol:

Bannan would be a standout for Celtic, let alone ourselves. He would be miles ahead of any central midfielder in the division. Anyway, as it's been said, he will be on mega money and there is zero chance of it happening.

McKirdy ahead of him though? Oh my days!

Juan Rom?n Riquelme

A game of opinions. Bannan undoubtedly has skills but honestly can't remember him producing an end product . His career does appear to be spiralling backwards to back the point

In the English Premiership, perhaps.

He'd have the cigars out in our league.

I agree. Another churned out meh of a midfielder that seems to be bred these days quite often.

:lol:

McKirdy is a young player that hopefully has a big future at Hearts but the idea that anyone would rather see him play currently than Bannan is hilarious.

I thought the guy said the club where looking at Tony Andreu not Barry Bannan?  Out of the two Tony Andreu is the only one possible imo.  I would take him no problem.

Clerry Jambo

I thought the guy said the club where looking at Tony Andreu not Barry Bannan?  Out of the two Tony Andreu is the only one possible imo.  I would take him no problem.

:spoton:

mainstandjambo

At shareholders dinner last night Robbie said he was happy with squad he has, but indicated if any additions were made it would be a central midfielder.

At shareholders dinner last night Robbie said he was happy with squad he has, but indicated if any additions were made it would be a central midfielder.

You can take that at face value or read between the lines. He's obviously looking for a CM or why mention it.

Rudolf's Mate

Exactly what do you mean by end product?

Exactly what do you mean by end product?

I'm gonna take a stab at this one...I assume he's reffering to the end of a sequence of play where the player makes a decision to either pass to a team mate or has a shot at the oppositions goal?  :)

Rudolf's Mate

I'm gonna take a stab at this one...I assume he's reffering to the end of a sequence of play where the player makes a decision to either pass to a team mate or has a shot at the oppositions goal? :)

Agreed which is why I asked as baffl as he's scored some absolute rakers of goals.

Agreed which is why I asked as baffl as he's scored some absolute rakers of goals.

The thing is though, I don't know where all the Barry Bannan for hearts has come from?  The post I read a few pages back said we were looking at ex Hamilton AM and destroyer of the hibs Tony Andreu.  Bannan would rip this league up but we could not afford his wages and it won't happen.  Tony Andreu on the other hand has had a nighmare at Norwich but there's definatley a player in there and I would certainly be happy with singing him.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

I see him as being Barry Fergusonesque. Admittedly I have only watched him for Scotland but he always appears to me to beat the man and then beat him again to play a safe ball. Not incisive. I can only imagine others see the same hence all the loan move and a mere handful of goals. Not saying I am right but it is what I've seen

Rudolf's Mate

I see him as being Barry Fergusonesque. Admittedly I have only watched him for Scotland but he always appears to me to beat the man and then beat him again to play a safe ball. Not incisive. I can only imagine others see the same hence all the loan move and a mere handful of goals. Not saying I am right but it is what I've seen

You've actually got a point tbf.

My mate down here is a Villa fan and says that he has what it takes but seems to take the wrong option more often than not.

I still think he'd skoosh this league despite the fact this rumour looks like it's just been plucked out of thin air.

Aye but it's Tony Andreu we are alledged to be looking at bringing in.....not BB!

I would love to see Tony Andreu at Tynecastle.

I think he'd do a grand job for us in a postion very much needed.  A flair player in the AM position will set us up nice.

I have been on holiday on the moon so excuse my daft question.

Who does Tony Andreu play for and how good is he meant to be ?

He was a standout for Hamilton and helped relegate the vermin a couple of seasons ago. He won a move to Norwich but that hasn't quite worked out. No shame as it's a big step up.

Never Let Them Forget

If we do sign TA where does him and Jamie Walker fit into a starting 11? It's great having options but don't want to see Walker moved back out wide.

Wow. Absolutely wow! :lol:

Bannan would be a standout for Celtic, let alone ourselves. He would be miles ahead of any central midfielder in the division. Anyway, as it's been said, he will be on mega money and there is zero chance of it happening.

McKirdy ahead of him though? Oh my days!

wow wow wow...

My point is he's another of those familiar midfielders without any real exception to his game. What you might call a safe midfielder.

It takes all kinds of players to make a team and Hearts arguably have a couple of those type in Gomis and Pallardo but they have experience and bring real energy and stability to Hearts.

I think we are looking to develop more all round midfielders with a bit of everything , which midfield should be all about , not just about being a defensive mid or an attacking mid.

And cut down on the wows will you mate. (Cringe)

The People's Chimp

Andreu should be viewed with suspicion if he is still dating John Collins' daughter IMO. 

**** me, folk actually saying they wouldn't take Bannan at Hearts?

Scottish Football on the whole is dire, ANY player that has played 80+ games in the EPL would utterly stroll the SPL.

Andreu should be viewed with suspicion if he is still dating John Collins' daughter IMO. 

No, no, no...Think about it..Hey John, Heard your daughter's getting pumped of a jambo?   Must run in the family that eh?

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Scottish Football on the whole is dire, ANY player that has played 80+ games in the EPL would utterly stroll the SPL.

Tore Andre Flo?

It really makes you wonder eh?!  Bannan would be an absolutely superb signing even on a loan deal. I would expect him to be one of our best in the last 20 years if we were to bring him in. I have absolutely no idea if there is any interest but he would be the perfect type of player for how RN wants us to play. He is really good technically on the ball, is happy to take it in tight areas under pressure and loves to play it on the deck and retain possession. He would link up very well with our other attacking players. Would easily fit into our setup and be a stand out. God alone knows who some think we even as a 'big' club in Scotland are in a position to sign. 

I know there is a definite interest in bringing him in.Wheather it happens or not im not sure.

I hope it happens.  He'd do a job for us in this league.

Archived