Fantasy Premier League - Cash Competition

Say What Again

Say What Again

All

I mentioned on another thread that I used to collect the money for a cash prize version of the Premier League fantasy football, for 3 years, until the guy who used to admin the league was banned from here.

There seemed to be enough interest on the other thread to make this worth trying again.

I've set a league up (JKB cash league) and the code to join is: 662609-345742

Anyone interested can select a team here: http://fantasy.premierleague.com/

Entry would be ?5 with the split of the prize money decided on this thread by all of the entrants, when the season starts.

Payment can be made by Paypal ([email protected]) or PM me for my bank details if you'd prefer a bank transfer. If you could include your team name or JKB username when you send the money, it helps massively when matching who's paid what. If you could also post on this thread saying you've entered or paid etc, that helps too. Watch out for fees when paying by Paypal. One of the payment options deducts a small fee from the fiver. I won't be rounding these up at the end. The cash pot will be exactly the amount I received, with or without fees.

I'll bump this thread a few times, so apologies in advance for that.

I'll also try to get round to contacting everyone who said they'd be interested on the other thread.

Please remember this is a league for teams who've paid to enter the JKB cash league. Any other teams who've entered just to join a league against fellow Jambos, will have their teams removed from the league. I'll set a deadline of 1st September for payments. That gives everyone plenty of time to wait for payday etc, but doesn't give anyone too long to see how their team is fairing. 3 weeks is no time. It also takes us up to the end of the transfer window.

I should probably also stress this competition has nothing at all to do with Jambos Kickback in any way other than it's a few members pitting their teams against each other for a few quid. Admin, I also assumed this was fine to post as there was no issue the previous three years. Apologies if that's not the case.

Good luck.

Serge Pizzorno

Will join and pay soon, can you do the fantasy league on phone or does it have to be on a pc?

KineticBeat

Will join and pay soon, can you do the fantasy league on phone or does it have to be on a pc?

They had an app last year which cost a quid if I remember correctly. 

I'll edit this post when I've joined and paid later today

Say What Again

They had an app last year which cost a quid if I remember correctly.

Just spotted it's the No.1 paid for app in the store just now.

?1.49

Say What Again

Done and paid

Super Sy FC

Sy

That's my money sent over.

Both of these payments received. :thumb:

Say What Again

Joined the league and transferred cash which you should get tomorrow.

Team name: no worry beef curry

Well, hopefully that's me paid via PayPal

Got both of these :thumb:

Say What Again

My payday is a week on Thursday so will pay then, joined the league though, Roy Keane's Beard

Joined. Will pay over the weekend (Bayern Maroonich).

Good stuff guys.

Amoruso_lets_it_run

Paid. Nice one for organising

For those asking about apps there is a free one called Fantasy Football Buddy which is pretty decent to see the points coming in

Say What Again

Paid. Nice one for organising

For those asking about apps there is a free one called Fantasy Football Buddy which is pretty decent to see the points coming in

Joined and paid SWA.

Both of these confirmed.

Good luck :)

I can't get on to check at work but are we doing a head to head league or a straight points league?

I'm not fussed. Involved in another head to head competition and it's a great set up.

Say What Again

I can't get on to check at work but are we doing a head to head league or a straight points league?

I'm not fussed. Involved in another head to head competition and it's a great set up.

Points mate.

I've been involved in both before. The head to head is a bit different. My local usually runs one of those. Always good for a bit pub banter.

Say What Again

Joined and paid.

Unknown United

Payment confirmed.

It's filling up a bit now, chaps :)

Special Agent Dale Cooper

In and paid...I think (Rudi Voller's Mullet)

Riddley Walker

Points mate.

I've been involved in both before. The head to head is a bit different. My local usually runs one of those. Always good for a bit pub banter.

Both are good, in their own ways. IMO a head to head one is more exciting, but the points one is fairer overall.

Points is probably better for a cash game for that reason I'd say.

Say What Again

I'm in. Send you the cash over the weekend :thumbsup:

Cannon fodder. Excellent ;)

Paid - BarasasMadMen

Got it, mate :thumb:

Say What Again

Quick update on this.

A total of 15 payments have been received, while another 5 have let me know they intend to pay. I can account for all 20 of these teams.

A further 3 have asked for bank details but haven't as yet paid.

By my reckoning, that leaves the following teams in the league that I can't account for. I've had no contact on the thread, or by PM, and no payment.

So if you are (or know) the manager of:

Pure Balls

Sow me the money

Somarkdevriesy

Halls Heroes

Budge's Bairns (though I'm pretty certain this team was in touch with me this morning. Just need to confirm)

Farts of Midlothian

HMFC Qatar

Rudi Skacel

Could you get in touch. The managers real names are listed in the league table but I don't want to post them here.

Any teams that haven't been in contact about payment will be removed from the league on 22nd August.

Teams that have indicated they will pay, have until 1st September.

Cheers

Say What Again

Budge's bairns in and paid :thumbsup:

Should have my payment now :thumbsup:

Got both :)

I've joined. Prefer to pay by bank transfer, but can't work out how to clear my messages through my phone, in order to send you a direct message...

Archived