We Have No Cares - Season 2015/16 **new Celtic episode out now**

kolya

i listened to a couple of these last year but i was put off by the singing during the podcast and quite frankly i think the hosts are "batting for the other team" not really people i would associate with but all the best with the podcast the hosts just arent my cup of tea

Just Men Going Their Own Way, I guess.

Or is that not how it works?

[emoji10]

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Basil Hayden

i listened to a couple of these last year but i was put off by the singing during the podcast and quite frankly i think the hosts are "batting for the other team" not really people i would associate with but all the best with the podcast the hosts just arent my cup of tea

I knew there were some odd basketball references, though I never got the baseball ones. I should listen more closely as I firmly believe every Hearts fan should also be a Mets fan.

i lolled been listening to them beatles tracks again? "paul lives" lololol

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Personally I think the barely suppressed homoerotic subtext is one of it's most compelling and innovative features and one that sets we have no cares apart from similar efforts at the genre.

Or is that Top Gun?

I always get those two confused

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cheered an otherwise shite day.

Angus is like a wee pet on the show. I picture him sitting there, with the others giving him a wee clap now and again.

Malcolm Tucker

Cheered an otherwise shite day.

Angus is like a wee pet on the show. I picture him sitting there, with the others giving him a wee clap now and again.

Surprisingly accurate.

Sometimes we give him beer if he's behaving well.

Is it wrong that I scrolled back a week and a half on the Hearts official Twitter just to see that picture of the team in the dressing room after the game, to see how accurate the description of Sam Nicholson was?

Is it wrong that I scrolled back a week and a half on the Hearts official Twitter just to see that picture of the team in the dressing room after the game, to see how accurate the description of Sam Nicholson was?

Depends how long you looked at the photo for and whether you went back to it again later.

• 2 weeks later...

2 Sep 2015.

The day WHNC went Disney.

(And for the record, Benny and the Jets has to have some Billy King potential, if only because Nicol doing the "Benny"'s at the end has great potential.)

Robert, I thought your assessment of the sending off was as good, if not better then Michael Stewart's. Well said.

Malcolm Tucker

Robert, I thought your assessment of the sending off was as good, if not better then Michael Stewart's. Well said.

Thanks! And I've never slipped on my arse in a moment of complete seethe on live TV.

Borthwick 1-0 Stewart.

you're way cooler than michael stewart though.  i was a big fan of your dad dancing on saturday

a BIG FAN

Thanks! And I've never slipped on my arse in a moment of complete seethe on live TV.

Borthwick 1-0 Stewart.

You need to entice Mikey onto one of your shows so we can hear how he fares in the singing contest.  My money would be on Fridgey.

You need to entice Mikey onto one of your shows so we can hear how he fares in the singing contest.  My money would be on Fridgey.

Michael Stewart singing? I'd pay to hear that :laugh:

• 3 weeks later...
Malcolm Tucker

Light-hearted fun for anyone who wants to temporarily forget the fact we had our arse handed to us by the Dandies.

What a service we provide.

Kicking myself for this but what is the name of the last song?

J Geils Band - Centrefold.

If you knew the song and listened very closely, you could just about hear it in there before the na-na-nana-na-na bit. :)

Theory of everything

If you knew the song and listened very closely, you could just about hear it in there before the na-na-nana-na-na bit. :)

Thanks! Been annoying me all day that one

Malcolm Tucker

I was there whilst it was being discussed/sang and still didn't know what it was until the na-na-nana-na-na came in...

Wish I'd saved this episode until after the game in Kilmarnock. You did a top job of keeping it light humoured and get the feeling we might need some more of that tonight. Meh. Grim.

But hey.... c2cbc8fd20ff1c013cf8a90ce9b6a221.jpg

Malcolm Tucker

No songs for Rossi. Disappointing.

He's already had songs this season! Plus, we genuinely didn't have time for songs...

Saturday's episode will have the best singer of last season making his return, though. Hopefully not a one-season-wonder.

Geoff Kilpatrick

He's already had songs this season! Plus, we genuinely didn't have time for songs...

Saturday's episode will have the best singer of last season making his return, though. Hopefully not a one-season-wonder.

Imagine the creative tension if Gashauskis wrote a song for Buffalo Bill!

• 2 weeks later...

http://youtu.be/L0DcuSLjkXI

In the game of New Faces Poker, we see your Mixu and raise you a Craig.

Click this if you like to listen.

Malcolm Tucker

Some voice on him does Craig. Reckon he's been practicing, anticipating his debut...

Also, mods, can you change the title plz?

Malcolm Tucker

Right. WHNC is in charge of getting my Tuesday off to a good start. I'm away in.

I'm not sure I like this kind of pressure to be honest...

Malcolm Tucker

Another strong debut song.

With the collective hangover on show I'm amazed we managed to get to the end to be honest.

Disappointed that even with the reference to swashbuckling, no references made to Cap'm Callum.

I suppose since he got a haircut and shaved the goatee it's not quite as much fun, but still.

Archived