St Johnstone game in Antibes

Jammy T

There's a really shite Irish bar in Cannes next to the harbour that shows UK football.

Not much chance in Antibes.

The Treasurer

Mods can we merge all these type of threads under a title of "I want everyone to know where I'll be on holiday when Hearts are playing"

tynietigers

In Santa Ponsa does anybody have a heads up where to watch the match here please :)

Mods can we merge all these type of threads under a title of "I want everyone to know where I'll be on holiday when Hearts are playing"

:greatpost:

tynietigers

Cheers bud I think I have passed it, will check it out tonight :) And Mr Treasurer i have got another couple of weeks left so enjoy the weather back home ;) but on a serious note this is the only place to find out certain things while abroad it's not all about look at me

The Treasurer

Cheers bud I think I have passed it, will check it out tonight :) And Mr Treasurer i have got another couple of weeks left so enjoy the weather back home ;) but on a serious note this is the only place to find out certain things while abroad it's not all about look at me

Enjoy the sun TT

Personally I make sure my summer holidays don't clash with the start of the season  :sunny:

Malcolm Tucker

Ma Nolan's in Nice Port will show it, good wee boozer as well.

Juan le Pin will have places as well but I'm not as familiar with it, and Cannes might have an Irish pub or two with Sky/BT.

tynietigers

Enjoy the sun TT

Personally I make sure my summer holidays don't clash with the start of the season :sunny:

. Thanks but thems the breaks when the wife books them :( but the sun can make up for missing the first game and the club have made money out of reselling the tickets ;)

The Treasurer

. Thanks but thems the breaks when the wife books them :( but the sun can make up for missing the first game and the club have made money out of reselling the tickets ;)

Good on you for releasing your ticket to be resold

Not sure that a bit of sun would make up for missing the Championship flag being unfurled though

PresidentGrant

The Quays Irish Bar in Antibes would be showing it I'd imagine.

This guy knows his onions, that's definitely your best bet. Don't think there's any English football on Sunday and Ligue 1 doesn't start until next week so you've probably got a decent chance of getting it in the Hopstore and the beautifully named Le Blue Lady as well.

tynietigers

Good on you for releasing your ticket to be resold

Not sure that a bit of sun would make up for missing the Championship flag being unfurled though

. To be truthful I'm just kidding myself and am a bit gutted, but holding it together ;)

The Quays Irish Bar in Antibes would be showing it I'd imagine.

That would be sound.

I had thought Juan le pins would have it somewhere - two barns 5 and under in tow though so as little traipse as possible the better.

Last night in Disneyland Paris as I type. Thank feck...

This guy knows his onions, that's definitely your best bet. Don't think there's any English football on Sunday and Ligue 1 doesn't start until next week so you've probably got a decent chance of getting it in the Hopstore and the beautifully named Le Blue Lady as well.

Cheers - so I have opshuns.

Good stuff guys thank you

That would be sound.

I had thought Juan le pins would have it somewhere - two barns 5 and under in tow though so as little traipse as possible the better.

Last night in Disneyland Paris as I type. Thank feck...

must be some size of a car to pull them.

Lol

;)

The Port P?tanque Club has Sky. Member will sign you in, seriously it's opposite all the restaurants on the front and looks dodgy but sound. Not sure it's child friendly, but still got my membership card.

Let me know if you bump into a mulleted and moustachioed photographer when you're on your travels!

Archived