Toffee's take on the game

funktasticlad

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
tartofmidlothian

Was that final score?

Yeah. That was with Lukaku off early injured and Miralles only used as a late sub.

Garston true blue

The gentleman quoted earlier should be invited to relate his description of maroon to a member of the Parachute Regiment.

I have read this fellas posts a few times , he thinks he's a comedian but please don't tar us all with the same brush

I agree I would like to stand him in front of 1st battalion to explain his discription

Carl Weathers

I have read this fellas posts a few times , he thinks he's a comedian but please don't tar us all with the same brush

I agree I would like to stand him in front of 1st battalion to explain his discription

Exactly. Every team has its fair share of numpties.

Hopefully Everton do well this season. Some very good players.

TomTheOxfordshireJambo

Always liked Everton as a club, some of the players won't rank in my favourite 100 premier league players rather in my most disliked but all in all from what I've seen travelling fans seemed a reputable bunch. Goodison is one of the very few remaining proper English premier league stadiums standing now the likes of Highbury have been knocked down, would love to go there one day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can people stop accepting the English Championship slight of hand. Most SPL clubs would be comfortable in the Championship. Top 4 would be top half.

The Championship is mostly complete over hyped tripe.

Can people stop accepting the English Championship slight of hand. Most SPL clubs would be comfortable in the Championship. Top 4 would be top half.

Most people don't factor in the massive increase in cash scottish clubs would be getting down in England.

If a club run as we are now suddenly came into that kind of cash we could probably make a push for premier league promotion.

As it stands right now most teams would be league 1 at best.

hmfc_liam06

If we were to go head to head with them all as it stands, we'd lose to most.

Over-hyped it may be, it's still superior to what is on offer in Scotland.

If we were to go head to head with them all as it stands, we'd lose to most.

Over-hyped it may be, it's still superior to what is on offer in Scotland.

We genuinely wouldn't.

I've watched a fair bit of that league the last 6 years and nearly every game I have seen I would rate as a standard of bottom half SPL.

The games have included QPR, Charlton, Brentford and Fulham. Hardly basement clubs.

I thought Levein was at it when he moved down to leceister and was asked where Hearts would be in that league - he said towards the top.

He was right. And he knows his onions better than most.

Nearly every game I have seen has been mediocre.

The White Cockade

Shame. Hope he's out for the season. On the plus side Man Utd won't sign him now.

piss poor post imo

We genuinely wouldn't.

I've watched a fair bit of that league the last 6 years and nearly every game I have seen I would rate as a standard of bottom half SPL.

The games have included QPR, Charlton, Brentford and Fulham. Hardly basement clubs.

I thought Levein was at it when he moved down to leceister and was asked where Hearts would be in that league - he said towards the top.

He was right. And he knows his onions better than most.

Nearly every game I have seen has been mediocre.

3 or 4 games into his Bradford tenure with JJ, Billy Brown stated that he felt the Hearts they'd just left would have beaten at least two of the teams they'd faced as well as the Bradford team they had taken over. Think they played Middlesbrough and Coventry early on and these were the teams he'd highlighted. This was EPL at the time.

I know Spurs could have really gone to town on us if they'd wanted but when was the last time an EPL won home and away against an SPL side in Europe? Obviously these are higher ranking EPL teams as well.

scots civil war

garston your ok mate,good luck for the future and i know about that name of yours :note:

Archived