Gorgie Live with Michael Stewart - Thursday versus Arbroath

Craigieboy

http://www.heartsfc.co.uk/news/4480

GorgieLive! is back on Thursday night for the visit of Arbroath, with some very special guest names now confirmed.

The popular Gorgie Suite event returns for the start of the new season, with top pundits, match ticket and a pie & a pint included in the package.

The Big Interview, hosted by Scott Wilson, will see former Jambos captain Michael Stewart take to the stage, as he gives his forthright opinions on all things Hearts.

Meanwhile the evening?s panel features Henry Smith, Jimmy Sandison and Scott Crabbe and of course, the one and only Robbo.

The event starts at 6pm, with hot food on sale before the game too. Tickets are priced at ?20 for adults and ?10 for kids, and can be bought by calling 0333 043 1874, option 1 then 8 during office hours.

davemclaren

http://www.heartsfc.co.uk/news/4480

GorgieLive! is back on Thursday night for the visit of Arbroath, with some very special guest names now confirmed.

The popular Gorgie Suite event returns for the start of the new season, with top pundits, match ticket and a pie & a pint included in the package.

The Big Interview, hosted by Scott Wilson, will see former Jambos captain Michael Stewart take to the stage, as he gives his forthright opinions on all things Hearts.

Meanwhile the evening?s panel features Henry Smith, Jimmy Sandison and Scott Crabbe and of course, the one and only Robbo.

The event starts at 6pm, with hot food on sale before the game too. Tickets are priced at ?20 for adults and ?10 for kids, and can be bought by calling 0333 043 1874, option 1 then 8 during office hours.

That price includes your ticket, a pint and a pie as well apparently, for an adult anyway. Not a bad deal.

That price includes your ticket, a pint and a pie as well apparently, for an adult anyway. Not a bad deal.

I agree but it was just a tenner last season...just saying...100% price increase.

Samuel Camazzola

I agree but it was just a tenner last season...just saying...100% price increase.

Last season's were to catch the beamback of away games. This includes the match ticket as it's at home.

noidletalk81

Can't make it Thursday, is this going to be a regular feature for Home games this season?

You get a match ticket thrown in though!

oh ah grantona

It's a decrease, ?8 for a pint and a pie and some ex player chat

Then instead of watching a TV u go to the game

Your basically paying for a beer and pie in advance

Hungry hippo

?8 for that is a great deal assuming you wanted to go to the game anyway.

The Scott Wilson and Mikey Stewart bit will be great. When Robbo was interviewed before the last Ibrox game it was fantastic.

Last season's were to catch the beamback of away games. This includes the match ticket as it's at home.

Aye. Forgot it was at home right enough.

The Apprentice

Strange question perhaps... But I've already bought a ticket for the match, so is there the option to go to this on top? Perhaps pay an extra fee on the door?

Strange question perhaps... But I've already bought a ticket for the match, so is there the option to go to this on top? Perhaps pay an extra fee on the door?

I'm sure you'll be able to - just call 0333 043 1874

Can't think of anyone worse than Micheal Stewart.

I can think of plenty of people worse than Michael. 

Have you ever met him?

Very briefly a few times, his character on the pitch was that of an arse.

****ing dreadful pundit aswell

can't wait for the first quick witted poster to call me an arse  :pleased:

Wouldn't go as far as that but you've certainly got a cheek.

Doctor FinnBarr

can't wait for the first quick witted poster to call me an arse  :pleased:

I'll not call you an arse (just yet) but the jury is still out on who you really support.

I'll not call you an arse (just yet) but the jury is still out on who you really support.

no much has changed mate, Still a JT 

duckandcover

Takis was meant to be flying in for this and Sunday but sadly has had to cancel.

That's a shame. Would've been great to see Scott Wilson interviewing him, total gentleman who would have loads of stories to tell.

Brisbane_Jambo

great pundit

I'll second that. Actually forms his own opinion, instead of rattling out cliches and gushing over Rangers and Celtic.

Very briefly a few times, his character on the pitch was that of an arse.

******* dreadful pundit aswell

In your opinion. I know him and you won't meet a much nicer guy and every inch a Hearts fan. 

We_are_the_Hearts

Michael Stewart is a very good and refreshing pundit, unlike the usual west coast bile.

The Treasurer

great pundit 

Didn't like him as a player but he's one of the better pundits (not that there's much competition). 

Not sure I would want to pay to hear what he's got to say though

the general

Didn't like him as a player but he's one of the better pundits (not that there's much competition). 

Not sure I would want to pay to hear what he's got to say though

you dont like spending money FULL STOP !!

We_are_the_Hearts

It's FREE to hear what he say's anyway as you are getting a match ticket, a pint and a pie for a score.................

the general

It's FREE to hear what he say's anyway as you are getting a match ticket, a pint and a pie for a score.................

ignore him he makes Scrooge look like a scattercash 

Archived