Section E - Row 6

BM1874

J Cheever Loophole

Hi guys, can I just echo the comments of my brother (hairyhighlander) the guy was out of order and was clearly pissed out of his face. My dad has being going to see Hearts for as long as he can remember and to be subject to that random abuse was disgraceful, the guy was a complete ned.

I think your Auld Man will be well looked after mate.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was me and my dad he was having a go at coz we both told him to shut up as he was constantly swearing (small child sitting in front of him) also racist and sectarian bile coming from him as well. So he didn't like being told what a ###### he was and was wanting to fight me and my father (68 years old). Before he left he threatened us saying it was going to be a long season for us as he had just moved his season ticket seat near ours. I offered to have a wee chat with him outside but in the best tradition of cowards and aresholes he wasn't there when I came out. Surprise! If he starts again he'll be slapped down again. Simple as that.

Well said. What a total prick!

queensferryjambo

How didn't any stewards pick up on this?

Because none of them care less and are looking for a nice easy day out and still get paid?

chuck berrys hairline

Because none of them care less and are looking for a nice easy day out and still get paid?

Supporter safety is surely in the job description :laugh:

hairyhighlander

Cheers for all the support and offer of back up if complaint needs to be made. Having a laugh about it now. We'll see how this idiot acts at the first game of the season. Seems like there may be a que round the back of the stand to work him over lol. Kept my cool in the ground coz cameras and stewards everywhere and wasn't going to get banned for bitch slapping the little idiot. Cheers everyone.

weegie jambo
hairyhighlander, on 26 Jul 2015 - 7:53 PM, said:

Cheers for all the support and offer of back up if complaint needs to be made. Having a laugh about it now. We'll see how this idiot acts at the first game of the season. Seems like there may be a que round the back of the stand to work him over lol. Kept my cool in the ground coz cameras and stewards everywhere and wasn't going to get banned for bitch slapping the little idiot. Cheers everyone.

This is what puts me off coming along to Tynie with the other half! She's new to football and has only been to a handful of games and I'm still trying to tell her what a friendly family oriented club we are. we can do without these prats!

noidletalk81

It was me and my dad he was having a go at coz we both told him to shut up as he was constantly swearing (small child sitting in front of him) also racist and sectarian bile coming from him as well. So he didn't like being told what a ###### he was and was wanting to fight me and my father (68 years old). Before he left he threatened us saying it was going to be a long season for us as he had just moved his season ticket seat near ours. I offered to have a wee chat with him outside but in the best tradition of cowards and aresholes he wasn't there when I came out. Surprise! If he starts again he'll be slapped down again. Simple as that.

Who was the racist and sectarian bile directed at?

Utterly disgusting at any match but during a ******* friendly??

Get this scumbag banned for the duration of his bleak existence!

Jambof3tornado

Who was the racist and sectarian bile directed at?

Utterly disgusting at any match but during a ******* friendly??

Get this scumbag banned for the duration of his bleak existence!

Coleman and mcCarthy.

noidletalk81

Coleman and mcCarthy.

:facepalm:

What's their crime like? Playing for the Rep of Ireland?

Absolutely staggering we still have social cancer like that in our support in 2015!

The entire section should have collectively punted his bigoted arse to were he is more welcome...Govan!

Do us all a favour and report this parasite.

Nice one buddy

tynie chris

Was a few rows behind us,guy was a idiot but that's always going to happen at preseason as your not in your own seats,

Probably never see him again

Afraid, it will happen at friendlies, we had one in section d row 10, who sat on top of his seat, so was actually standing up, and had one too many sherbets but pretty harmless, thankfully. Gave him a nudge and asked him too sit down as I couldn't see, and quite funnily he said to me please, well sorry for my bad manners you drunken arsehole, back to civilisation in my own seat,

The Future's Maroon

Blooming hell guys, I thought I had a great day - a couple of tubes with maroon tops on challenged me, so I challenged back.

Isn't that the done thing?

Above is probably what he would think......What a total roaster, I am only guessing, but can only assume he wasnt even a Hearts fan and just someone on the piss along to the game (on a freebie).

I usually sit 2 seats from hairyhighlander but sat a further 4 seats over with my son due to leaving it too late to get my own seat. I'm glad I did as my 11 yr old would've been caught up in it too. From what I saw the roaster was screaming and frothing at the mouth but didn't know what kicked it all off,sounded like he wasn't fussed who he abused player or fan.

Happy to help get punted if that continues on Thursday/Sunday

Well done for keeping your calm :)

Салатные палочки

Yeah - that's the bloke.......wearing the 'HIBS GREEN' MA STRUM jacket.........

Typical wannabe casual behaviour then. Sounds like an absolute tosser.

chester copperpot

I used to sit in E row 6.

Seems the place has went downhill somewhat since I left. I would have policed yeaterday no bother.

Idiots arguing with fellow 'supporters'.

He wont last long but surely someone would've reported it to the stewards no?

noidletalk81

So many thicko's follow football.

Indeed, always been the case...likely always shall!

Begs the question though, why is this the case? Because it's our national sport and it's foundations and appeal have generally always been with the lower/working class?

Working class myself, I enjoy that aspect of the game but it certainly comes with it's downsides with the amount of bellchiefs on board!

Anyway I am drifting off topic! :)

I sit in E row 9. Can't wait for the season to begin now.

:yas:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Second Row Jambo.

Section E, Row 9?

4jzB8yR.png

:lies::lol:

ChunkyCharlie

Begs the question though, why is this the case? Because it's our national sport and it's foundations and appeal have generally always been with the lower/working class?

Working class myself, I enjoy that aspect of the game but it certainly comes with it's downsides with the amount of bellchiefs on board!

Don't know myself mate.

Think maybe because fans get away with shouting what they want basically and nothing ever gets done apart from the odd banning order.

Rugby fans can behave. Don't even think there is segregation at their games?

Can't see their being as much bad behaviour at baseball games and basketball for example in the states.

Everywhere in the world football fans cause trouble, some places worse than others.

gorgie rd eh11

Begs the question though, why is this the case? Because it's our national sport and it's foundations and appeal have generally always been with the lower/working class?

What?

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Disappointing lack of hinty-nudgy posts from folk with usernames prefixed with military ranks imo. :(

Private Hudson

Disappointing lack of hinty-nudgy posts from folk with usernames prefixed with military ranks imo. :(

Wasn't even there.  :ninja:

:uhoh2: Hope this was a one off. Sad that this idiots action threatens the chance of standing areas at grounds. Feel sorry for the guy labeled Aragon. One of problems of having a greatly increased stadium, is that some nutters appear out of the woodwork

King Of The Cat Cafe

A lot of people in section E row 6 who have not read this thread are going to wonder about all the people staring in as they climb the steps on Sunday...

TynecastleBC5

Simple solution is for everyone around to say something at the time.

Fair enough two like minded eejits having a go but anyone threatning an oap in front of me would be confronted and im in no way a hard man.

But fek that .

Id suggest if all of you are in the same part of the ground you back up the auld guy.

The roaster cant be much if hes threatning oaps.

What a lowlife.

this.

if everyone stood their ground against his behaviour he'd realise how daft he was being... hes not going to kick off at an entire stand or section

gorgieheart

I have a feeling the tosspot in question has never been anywhere near a season ticket and never will, the fact his mouthing about it being a long season for hairy highlander just makes me think he's a jake ball mouthpiece who was on day release from Govan....!

Guest Bilel Mohsni

I have a feeling the tosspot in question has never been anywhere near a season ticket and never will, the fact his mouthing about it being a long season for hairy highlander just makes me think he's a jake ball mouthpiece who was on day release from Govan....!

Green jacket, but...

gorgieheart

Green jacket, but...

ok...a colour blind tosspot...!

fabienleclerq

Begs the question though, why is this the case? Because it's our national sport and it's foundations and appeal have generally always been with the lower/working class?

It's pretty simple, more people by far in this country watch and go to the football than any other sport. So your going to get more idiots.

I take it you've not been up town after the Rugby and their top bantz? If football fans behaved the way they did they wouldn't be allowed in the bars and the press would be all over it. My mate works the trains and hates when the ruggers on as they're behaviour is awful, but for some reason it's a bit of a laugh when they do it.

Not in scotland but a Cycling fan threw pish at froome! Folk spitting at him as well.

We_are_the_Hearts

It's pretty simple, more people by far in this country watch and go to the football than any other sport. So your going to get more idiots.

I take it you've not been up town after the Rugby and their top bantz? If football fans behaved the way they did they wouldn't be allowed in the bars and the press would be all over it. My mate works the trains and hates when the ruggers on as they're behaviour is awful, but for some reason it's a bit of a laugh when they do it.

Not in scotland but a Cycling fan threw pish at froome! Folk spitting at him as well.

The rugger chaps are supposed middle class though......................they are allowed to be loud, obnoxious and arrogant

Jambof3tornado

The rugger chaps are supposed middle class though......................they are allowed to be loud, obnoxious and arrogant

And piss in peoples gardens after international matches at muddyfield.

GlasgoJambo

If we're doing massive simplification then rugby fans probably get away with their bawdy behaviour as it's not underlined by base violence.

TynecastleBC5

i play rugby and agree the reason a lot of what happens on nights out, after games etc isn't seen as too bad as it isn't violent or generally harassing the public or anything such like.

anyway just hope this tool gets barred and doesn't continue to ruin more games after today for loyal hearts fans and set a bad example to young jambos

hairyhighlander

My thoughts exactly. Quite happy to teach him the lesson he needs outside but know doubt he will decline as be did on Sunday by threatening me then disappearing without waiting for me like I asked him to. He also has a problem spotting the opposite sexy as he thought I looked like a girl (I have a large bushy beard and long hair) I'd hate to see some of the birds he pulls on a night out!

Jambof3tornado

My thoughts exactly. Quite happy to teach him the lesson he needs outside but know doubt he will decline as be did on Sunday by threatening me then disappearing without waiting for me like I asked him to. He also has a problem spotting the opposite sexy as he thought I looked like a girl (I have a large bushy beard and long hair) I'd hate to see some of the birds he pulls on a night out!

I did find the last bit somewhat amusing when he said it.

Its all about standards!! Haha.

Nookie Bear

What sort of japes do the rugger folks get up to on trains?

So has anyone who witnessed this contacted the club about it? While they may struggle to do anything about it now with regards to Sunday past, surely a heads-up that this individual was there (and a run down of his antics & a description) would allow them to keep an extra eye out on Thursday/Sunday in case he is in the same area again?

Sexy devil           :evil: Seriously though think you did well not to get involved with the dick, at the end of the day, you go outside and pagger the ****** and you get done and loose your season ticket. Karma rules Hairy.

Jambof3tornado

So has anyone who witnessed this contacted the club about it? While they may struggle to do anything about it now with regards to Sunday past, surely a heads-up that this individual was there (and a run down of his antics & a description) would allow them to keep an extra eye out on Thursday/Sunday in case he is in the same area again?

yes.

I was almost punched a while ago walking down McLeod street for having the audacity to have a "Yes" badge on.

Apparently my "kind urny welcome at tynecastle".

Total throbbers everywhere.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

I was almost punched a while ago walking down McLeod street for having the audacity to have a "Yes" badge on.

Witnessed this sort of intimidation of yes voters a few times at Tynecastle, and in the streets around it, on match days.

Nookie Bear

Really?

Thats pretty bad, but knuckle draggers everywhere unfortunately

Archived