Robbie's trainers yesterday

12XU

I have a close up image of these bad boys but I don't have the facility to post an image. Anyone help ?

PhoenixHearts

So sorry to be breaking my silence on a thread about trainers, as I'm really not what you'd call a regular poster...  but you can get these Ignites from Start Fitness with 60% off. I know because I just got myself a pair.vNo bad.

Cheers to the OP though, without the thread I'd have never discovered these. Purple and Orange. Just like my Suns!

We should elect a designated KB member to take photos of oor Robbie at every game.

So sorry to be breaking my silence on a thread about trainers, as I'm really not what you'd call a regular poster...  but you can get these Ignites from Start Fitness with 60% off. I know because I just got myself a pair.vNo bad.

Cheers to the OP though, without the thread I'd have never discovered these. Purple and Orange. Just like my Suns!

http://www.startfitness.co.uk/mens/footwear/puma-ignite-mens-running-shoes-188041-01.html

Link for those interested. 

Thumb Up Emoji

Not sure about the colour palette. Can anyone confirm whether these come in all black? Even a shade of gun metal would do.

Thanks in advance. 

Not sure about the colour palette. Can anyone confirm whether these come in all black? Even a shade of gun metal would do.

Thanks in advance. 

96591.jpg

Just ordered the blue and pink version for delivery tomorrow from Start Fitness

Off topic entirely but I cant seem to post images. Do you have to have a certain number of posts before you can do it ?

How do you do it ?

Off topic entirely but I cant seem to post images. Do you have to have a certain number of posts before you can do it ?

How do you do it ?

[ img ] URL OF THE IMAGE  [/img ]

Remove the gaps.

[ img ] URL OF THE IMAGE  [/img ]

Remove the gaps.

Sorry. Should have explained that better. I see how you do it from a URL but how do you do it when its an image of your own from your own PC ? Would I have to host them somewhere online first  ? Like Flickr for example ?

Sorry. Should have explained that better. I see how you do it from a URL but how do you do it when its an image of your own from your own PC ? Would I have to host them somewhere online first ? Like Flickr for example ?

Are you a paid member?

I noticed tonight on STV Robbie had his training trainers on today and not his match day ones

I noticed tonight on STV Robbie had his training trainers on today and not his match day ones

hahahahaha  :locke:

Mine arrived today - look ever better than the pictures and links already posted

The colour on the box is

deep blue - navy - PEACH

PhoenixHearts

Mine arrived today - look ever better than the pictures and links already posted

The colour on the box is

deep blue - navy - PEACH

Dunno like. They're definitely mostly Purple. A little bit of Navy around the ankle right enough, but I've noticed an amazing gradient in the mesh panels not evident in the pictures. Goes from deep navy ankle into pure purple towards the toe. The sole I would agree is some form of peach, perhaps more of a neon orange/pink though.

Top shoes though.

Have to agree - mostly purple / navy blue with a little silver grey - the soles are maybe kind of electric orangish / pinkish

Anyway - quality , comfortable and value for money

PhoenixHearts

Have to agree - mostly purple / navy blue with a little silver grey - the soles are maybe kind of electric orangish / pinkish

Anyway - quality , comfortable and value for money

Got a nice bit of bounce under the heel as well. Solid trainers. Great deal on them too. Most places that arent sold out are selling them for near a hundred. Will be a right shame when they get worn out.

Just to let you know there's no capital A in adidas and there's you trying to be all condescending as well,genuine comment BTW.

You are my best friend.

My new best friend.

Capital A

As good a comeback as graham weirs v hibs goals

No.

Not nearly as good.

Puma ignites in maroon and black with a white sole ?79.99 look nicer than the pink/peach

PhoenixHearts

Puma ignites in maroon and black with a white sole ?79.99 look nicer than the pink/peach

Hope you're not referring to these. http://www.startfitness.co.uk/mens/footwear/puma-ignite-mens-running-shoes-188041-03.html

More Aberdeen than Hearts. I'll stick with my Phoenix Suns colours! 

In saying that, If they did do a pair in a nice deep Hearts maroon, I'd set about them in an instant, as I'm sure many others here would.

• 4 weeks later...

Hope you're not referring to these. http://www.startfitness.co.uk/mens/footwear/puma-ignite-mens-running-shoes-188041-03.html

More Aberdeen than Hearts. I'll stick with my Phoenix Suns colours! 

In saying that, If they did do a pair in a nice deep Hearts maroon, I'd set about them in an instant, as I'm sure many others here would.

Got a pair of Puma Suede in Cabernet and White.  Perfect for match days!

Archived