Tynecastle Tour

hmfc_liam06

hmfc_liam06

Had the pleasure of attending the Tynecastle tour today, a brilliant couple of hours.

Thought I'd share some pics of the stadium that I took, was looking great. Also a note on the pitch, it looks absolutely incredible. Brilliant job bu the groundsman:thumbsup:

https://flic.kr/s/aHskfuKtrg

hmfc_liam06

Pitch is looking brilliant!

It really is, it even felt incredible. Weren't allowed on it but had a little touch :lol:

****ing hell.....amazing pics...god why would we ever look to leave such an arena.....beautiful :)

hmfc_liam06

******* hell.....amazing pics...god why would we ever look to leave such an arena.....beautiful :)

Well according to a little birdy, the chances of us leaving are looking less and less!

Jambos_1874

Absolutely brilliant pictures!! I'm desperate for the season to start now!

It is truly disturbing that all of that could have gone if Robinson had had his way or AB hadn't rescued us.

Neilson's Shank

Loved the tour, cannot believe how small the away dressing room is, made me think of the Man City game last year when they brought two full teams.

Weebroon98

good pictures there mate, did the tour myself a couple of months ago.

mikethehighlander1874

Love the photos can't wait till it all starts again at a full Tynecastle enjoy the first division hobbits

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mild-Mannered James

I was there too, well worth the money. Lovely day to be standing pitch side. :)

132goals1958

Loved the tour, cannot believe how small the away dressing room is, made me think of the Man City game last year when they brought two full teams.

It certainly is and on a hot muggy day it must be like a sweat box. If I was the away manager I would be doing the pre match instructions out on the pitch.

good photos, the pitch is looking fantastic, big thumbs up to the grounds keepers :2thumbsup:  can't wait for the season start.

The only thing that would top it off would be painting those seats in the Roseburn end :D

tynie chris

It's a cracking couple of hours, and a treat to see, so get yourselves down with the kids, even the missus will enjoy it , and it's money for the club also.

tynie chris

Well according to a little birdy, the chances of us leaving are looking less and less!

Music to my ears.

TheMaganator

The only thing that would top it off would be painting those seats in the Roseburn end :D

Was thinking that myself

Heartsofgold

Expand on this please!!!

I played at tynie for hutchy a few years back and thought the same thing. Could barely fit under 14's in it never mind a professional first team! 

hmfc_liam06

Expand on this please!!!

Nothing concrete or anything, purely opinion but the guy doing the tour believes with the changes they have made and other changes they are looking at (ie redoing the pitch 50/50 grass/synthetic) that they wouldn't be doing so if they didn't believe they'd be staying.

He mentioned they are currently doing a feasibility study into the main stand.

He also said that Budge was of the opinion we'd have to move when she first set foot in the door.

Archived