Copa America 2015

Locky

Not trying to slag anyone off here but seriously do folk not know it's Colombia :lol: amazing the amount of times I've seen it spelled wrong.

I shall feel suitably ashamed for that serious infringement of the spelling rules  :shame:

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Goal Columbia and deserved...1-0

Watching this in the U.S - Colombia have played really well so far.

Henry. Henry.

Brazil poor again tonight. Neymar has been a right dick tonight. Could have easily been sent off in the 1st game. Definatley should have been off tonight.

Brazil poor again tonight. Neymar has been a right dick tonight. Could have easily been sent off in the 1st game. Definatley should have been off tonight.

He was sent off after the game !!

Brazil's Neymar was shown a red card after the final whistle at the Copa America as his side were beaten by Colombia for the first time since 1991.

The Barcelona forward kicked a ball at Pablo Armero in frustration, before Colombia's Carlos Bacca was also sent off for a retaliatory shove.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/33085574

From the short video I saw they were both really soft sending offs. Both players leaned their heads into each other, that was about it.

I shall feel suitably ashamed for that serious infringement of the spelling rules  :shame:

Sorry, didn't mean to hurt your internet ego, just thought you might want to know that you are spelling a countries name wrong consistently, but then you continue to do it after been told :lol:

It's a bit bizarre in that part of the world that you seem to be able to decide which federation you want to play in.

Same apparently applies elsewhere- eg Australia.

Ibrahim Tall

UEFA too eg. Israel and Kazakhstan. Atleast with Israel theres some 'reason' to be fair.

Sort of. They got moved for competitive reasons as they were seen to be skooshing their region too often.

Sort of. They got moved for competitive reasons as they were seen to be skooshing their region too often.

I suspect competitive factors also come into play with Suriname etc..

I suspect competitive factors also come into play with Suriname etc..

Partly. Its more for the historical reasons described above though.

I've not been following it so far tbh but just seen on BBC that Neymar has apparently been given a 4 gane ban and out for the rest of the tournament! Great player but comes across as a complete prick

I've not been following it so far tbh but just seen on BBC that Neymar has apparently been given a 4 gane ban and out for the rest of the tournament! Great player but comes across as a complete prick

In what way as he seems to recognise his responsibilities setting up charitable trust and school as shown below..he also contributes and gives his name to other projects so hardly seems to be what you describe.

Can't remember the last time drunken pictures of him have been flashed around the world either.. he is not going to be perfect but hardly should he be at just 23 years of age. He will make mistakes on and off the pitch as we have seen but give him a break.

Neymar Jr. Project Institute is an 8,400m2 education complex, under construction, that will have classrooms, playing fields, and a swimming pool, and will provide sporting activities for underprivileged children in Praia Grande. The project will also promote academic performance of its 2,500 students, providing extra classes and other educational activities.

Brazil make it 2-0 and seem set to top the group

Next stage the quarter finals where things should hot up..........Chile at home will be tough to beat

If result stays the same Brazil will meet Paraguay in the quarter finals, Chile will play Uruguay, Bolivia will play Peru and Argentina will meet Columbia.

Could be Argentina v Brazil in one of the semi finals.

Goal for Venezuela and now need one more to go through and create wholesale changes to the draw..........2-1 Brazil as it stands with 5 mins to go

Argentina v Columbia quarter final about to start on Premier Sports which is free on Virgin channel 551

Chile and Peru already through to the semi finals with Brazil playing Paraguay tomorrow night at 10.30pm

There will not be 11 men on each side at the end of this match going by the fouling so far

Off the ball challenges, dives and poor tackling are the highlights of the 30 mins played so far,.

This ref doesn't seem to have any clue what he's doing.

Seems to get every single small decision wrong for both teams.

Another one off the line.. Argentina really should be ahead

Penalties after 90 minutes with no extra time

How can Argentina be so insipid with that array of talent?

Staggering how boring and shite they manage to be.

Sorry, didn't mean to hurt your internet ego, just thought you might want to know that you are spelling a countries name wrong consistently, but then you continue to do it after been told :lol:

Since you seem to enjoy picking people up on their spelling mistakes, I thought I better let you know that it's being, not been.

:facepalm:

Since you seem to enjoy picking people up on their spelling mistakes, I thought I better let you know that it's being, not been.

:lol:

Penalty to Paraguay to make it 1-1..what a silly hand ball by Silva

Goal and all square with 18 mins to go

You are tragic :lol:

Surely one of the worst Brazilian teams for a long time??

When they're bringing on a defensive midfielder who plays in Dubai and a striker who plays in China, then something has to be wrong?

Utter pump

Surely one of the worst Brazilian teams for a long time??

When they're bringing on a defensive midfielder who plays in Dubai and a striker who plays in China, then something has to be wrong?

Utter pump

Certainly is. I can't remember a Brazilian team this woeful.

Ibrahim Tall

Certainly is. I can't remember a Brazilian team this woeful.

The decline in standard is ridiculous, they've went from being able to field virtually a world class player in every position and still leaving out top class players to really only have 2 genuinely world class players - Neymar and Silva.

Chilly v Peru on now, Peru have looked the better team in the opening 20 minutes but have just had their centre back harshly sent off.

Well Sanchez was as effective there as Gary O'Connor was for Hibs on May 19th.

Won ?35 though.

FWIW. I think it was a sending off, clearly booted him in the back deliberately.

chester copperpot

Score? And where is this on t.v. only got council telly so a vit disappointed in ITV4

Score? And where is this on t.v. only got council telly so a vit disappointed in ITV4

2-1 Chile...........Premier Sports channel 551 Virgin...free at present to Virgin customers

chester copperpot

2-1 Chile...........Premier Sports channel 551 Virgin...free at present to Virgin customers

Cheers fella

Thought about putting some money on Chile to win it at the start but never bothered in the end.... D'oh

Ended up falling asleep at HT like i always do when i try and watch these games, I thought the sending off was harsh. I know the boy did catch him in the back but it was hardly malicious, The Chilean boy made a meal of it.

Sooperstar

Argentina pumped Paraguay 6-1 last night.

Disappointed for my Aguero top scorer and Argentina to win bet that he only got 1 goal.

Archived