2 Spanish players possibly?

Walter Bishop

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
highlandjambo3

May be hanging on to see if der hun comes up...................obviously a bigger shop window for them if they get to play against celtic/the rangers at least 4 times each next searon.

May be hanging on to see if der hun comes up...................obviously a bigger shop window for them if they get to play against celtic/the rangers at least 4 times each next searon.

Yep. Huge awareness of the bigots in Spain. No big clubs there.

Iniesta and Xavi jetting into Edinburgh as we speak to sign off on the deal. Jimmy Gomis for captain though.

Tynie-Tempah

surprised this only has 4 respones. Wheres the users who know the 2 players and sat opposite them in the resturaunt Robbie met them at ? ;)

Might not be Spanish players, it just says he met a couple of players when in Spain. 

jamboinglasgow

Might not be Spanish players, it just says he met a couple of players when in Spain. 

agree with that.

I would also say chances are they will say no and we will never hear who they were. So I am just waiting until something happens.

Walter Bishop

Headline would suggest they are Spanish? 

"Hearts wait to learn if Spanish duo want to sign"

Paul cherry

That's a very good point

jamboinglasgow

I have always learnt that headlines for Evening news articles rarely match the detail of what is said in the article.

davidirracional

problaby some of second division central backs are the kind of player who levein wants... good pass and vision for passing game....

peter_hmfc

:pleasing:

Bert Le Clos

Pleased to hear one is likely another striker, regardless of whether Reilly signs.

Made the point we'd probably need Reilly plus one on the thread about him.

jamboinglasgow

Pleased to hear one is likely another striker, regardless of whether Reilly signs.

Made the point we'd probably need Reilly plus one on the thread about him.

I feel that in Reilly (if we do sign him) he is a longer term project to develop. But we are bringing in a striker from outside who will compete with Sow for first slot or be his strike partner

Prince Buaben

problaby some of second division central backs are the kind of player who levein wants... good pass and vision for passing game....

Sounds good to me.  Andy Webster was a second divison centre half when he came.

If they can be as good as Andy Robertson(all be it he was a full bacl) when they come then we are onto a winner. :thumbsup:

Bert Le Clos

I feel that in Reilly (if we do sign him) he is a longer term project to develop. But we are bringing in a striker from outside who will compete with Sow for first slot or be his strike partner

Agreed.

Don't want the thread to go off course but I'd hope

a) we sign Reilly and another striker to add to Sow and Keatings with Carrick and Oliver going out on loan, or

B) we sign Reilly and another striker to add to Sow and Carrick/Oliver if Keatings leaves with the other going out on loan.

jamboinglasgow

Agreed.

Don't want the thread to go off course but I'd hope

a) we sign Reilly and another striker to add to Sow and Keatings with Carrick and Oliver going out on loan, or

B) we sign Reilly and another striker to add to Sow and Carrick/Oliver if Keatings leaves with the other going out on loan.

Thats the way I see it, and to me suggests how Robbie and Craig are thinking. I do think at least one of Carrick and Oliver will be away on loan (at least for first half of the season.) 

I have always learnt that headlines for Evening news articles rarely match the detail of what is said in the article.

I think most newspapers are like that these days.

Bert Le Clos

Thats the way I see it, and to me suggests how Robbie and Craig are thinking. I do think at least one of Carrick and Oliver will be away on loan (at least for first half of the season.) 

I've no idea why typing b ) does this B)

:lol:

Fxxx the SPFL

Bale getting punted from RM worth a shout he stated that he thought that Tynie has a better atmosphere than the Bernabau cmon Gareth you know it makes sense.

Probably just a couple of waiters.

If there as good as the last so called "Spanish Waiter" we had I'll be happy

Amoruso_lets_it_run

The image on the link below certainly suggests they know about them but don't approve of them.

The banner says 'we don't want another Scottish league' in reference to the big two in Spain getting the vast majority of TV money.

I'm using a phone and don't know how to post the image itself so apologies for the link. If someone more savvy could tell me how that's done it would be appreciated

https://www.google.com.tw/search?q=no+queremos+otra+liga+escocesa&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=rNNlVdiSD6SumAW7pYCwBQ&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAg&biw=360&bih=559#imgrc=HfQ5StJSSs29IM%253A%3BprrGnEu-ArYoLM%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252F3.bp.blogspot.com%252F_7oGB0_WRDLg%252FTSzSbo3O7KI%252FAAAAAAAAEpg%252FjpURUW40qCE%252Fs1600%252Frcd_fcb_01.jpg%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fcityboyshintxas.blogspot.com%252F2011%252F01%252Fno-queremos-otra-liga-escocesa-riazor.html%3B700%3B264

K?

To digress slightly, when Victor was at St Mirren, his mate came over to watch him play. He was allowed to join in a bounce game after training, and , of course, was offered a trial contract by the then manager.

He was a waiter.

The image on the link below certainly suggests they know about them but don't approve of them.

The banner says 'we don't want another Scottish league' in reference to the big two in Spain getting the vast majority of TV money.

I'm using a phone and don't know how to post the image itself so apologies for the link. If someone more savvy could tell me how that's done it would be appreciated

https://www.google.com.tw/search?q=no+queremos+otra+liga+escocesa&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=rNNlVdiSD6SumAW7pYCwBQ&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAg&biw=360&bih=559#imgrc=HfQ5StJSSs29IM%253A%3BprrGnEu-ArYoLM%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252F3.bp.blogspot.com%252F_7oGB0_WRDLg%252FTSzSbo3O7KI%252FAAAAAAAAEpg%252FjpURUW40qCE%252Fs1600%252Frcd_fcb_01.jpg%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fcityboyshintxas.blogspot.com%252F2011%252F01%252Fno-queremos-otra-liga-escocesa-riazor.html%3B700%3B264

I remember this on tv a while ago, and thought, We have had this scenario for many years. SAD

colinmaroon

post-334-0-48252400-1432738441_thumb.jpg

Hector Riva

Alicantejambo and myself are sitting by the phone Robbie.

TyphoonJambo

I'm available as well, but I'm pretty crap, though I know my way around a good cerveza

At the moment,the only spaniard im interested in is pallardo!

Whats happening with Him?

alicante jambo

Count me in hector.No as good as I used to be though

grumpyespana

Ditto guys mind you I scored plenty in my young days  :lipsrsealed2:

Grumpy.

At the moment,the only spaniard im interested in is pallardo!

Whats happening with Him?

I have a feeling (based on nothing) that he might wait and see who we sign over the next few weeks before he signs. Sy

I have a feeling (based on nothing) that he might wait and see who we sign over the next few weeks before he signs. Sy

I'd imagine it's more the case that he's happy in Edinburgh and at Hearts but at 28 he owes it to himself to see what else is in offer. I think he'll sign a new contract unless someone else comes in and offers him a lot more cash (which is a possibility give the amount if money that is floating about down south these days).

Armageddon

The SFA are to deem Pallardo as an unfit and proper professional so he can't play in Scotland.

The SFA are to deem Pallardo as an unfit and proper professional so he can't play in Scotland.

With a 22 point deduction based on what transpires between now and Sunday

Andrew Gilbert Wauchope

Unless he signs for Sevco.  In which case....

CollyWolly

Really hope he stays with us, intelligent player.

Not if he has taken money to lose a football match obviously, which is still being investigated and we shouldn't and wont be going anywhere near him until its resolved and he is cleared or otherwise.

alicante jambo

Colly I've said it befor and I'll say it again mate.This could take years you've no idea what Spain is like you have to stay here to understand the way if life and when it comes to court cases there's never any rush so to leave him out till it's finished will be a mistake

Archived