Captain Craig leaves the still sunken championship ship

CJGJ

It is clear Craig has paid the price for not having the speed and skill necessary to play the pure, silky, trend-setting soccer the world is entitled to witness at the San Giro.

The manager said " He was nearly a good player who almost made it".

First little fracture in the big break up of the most self publicising team in the league. A major rebuild awaits.. only this time without the over-rated oversight of the greetin koala bear looking halfwit.

And much less funds.

Maybe they can apply for some kinda 3 month head start on the rest of the teams in the league seeing as they've not had time to rebuild in time or prepare for next season yet.....?

Correct he was with Hearts up to U17 (2002) but went down to Ipswich, where due to the different youth structuring, could play at U16. The Ipswich scout for SE Scotland is Raith's Paul Watson's father. Watson also came through the Ipswich Academy.

Ipswich like to take down Scots youth who are born between July and December as they can play the year below what they would in Scotland as the English year is Jul-Jun while in Scotland it is Jan-Dec. Like Craig, my lad was also at the Ipswich Academy when Roy Keane was manager. My son was playing at U16 in Scotland but due to the different rules in England, he could play at U14 due to his size.

Do Ipswich not have some sort of dodgy tie in with hutchie?

Clerry Jambo

He was actually a decent player for St. Johnstone and always seemed to play well against us. However as per usual the Hibs way is to turn decent players into dross and welts.

Correct, i would have taken him when he was still at the Saints

the big show

Do Ipswich not have some sort of dodgy tie in with hutchie?

yes they have got tie in's with hutchie but so have a few other proffesional teams , there has been quite a few went down although i don't think there has been many that has made it .

Bazzas right boot

The way he gets in refs faces with his constant dissent and bickering, terrible behaviour for a captain, and very average player.

To be fair, he probably just watches Scott Brown and thinks that s the way to go.

As a side note, Kenny Miller is also a moaning little muppet, gets involved in the ref's every call.

Phil Dunphy

For someone who's always mouthing off at fans, he's not very good at football.

i wish jj was my dad

Which genius decided he was captain material?

...a bit disco

Which genius decided he was captain material?

Terry Butcher.

:lol:

Archived