English championship play-off final

Eddie

Norwich v Middlesburgh KO not long away, looking forward to this game the other 2 league playoff finals have been excellent games hopefully this one is just as good.

Norwich to win hopefully, Alex Neill has done an amazing job since he's arrived, another good scottish manager plying his trade in England.

Looking forward to this.

Would be great to see Boro back in the top flight. Have a wee soft spot for Norwich though and with Alex Neil in charge, I'd love to see them do it.

disgruntledfan

Quite looking forward to this, Alex Neil has done a great job since going down there. I think that this could be quite an open affair,with a fair few goals in it (hopefully). Going for Norwich just to sneek it.

Looking forward to this.

Would be great to see Boro back in the top flight. Have a wee soft spot for Norwich though and with Alex Neil in charge, I'd love to see them do it.

Both be good additions to the EPL, would add more than burnley and QPR have this season

juanjojambo

Hope Norwich win this. Love watching them on Tele at carrow road. See of yellow

Hopefully a cracking game. 

Would like to see Norwich win, Alex Neil has done a great job.

Having watched the build-up, England really do sell the occasion and not just the teams that participate. Something the men running our game should take note on!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Holyrood_Hearts

Would really like to see Norwich win. Alex Neil has done fantastically well since moving there. Don't know why, but there's something about Aitor Karanka I just don't like.

Bit gutted I'm at work and going to miss the game.

liked Norwich for 30 years, probably more nervous than the Hibs cup final...I guess cos I knew we'd win that one! :D

liked Norwich for 30 years, probably more nervous than the Hibs cup final...I guess cos I knew we'd win that one! :D

I've always wanted them to do well since I had their subbuteo team as a kid.

709b.jpg

I'm still not confident Norwich can keep a clean sheet.

I want Boro to win but Norwich have started brilliantly. Game over already.

Tiberius Stinkfinger

Norwich are playing football with some style and dynamism not seen since the days of Wales Vs Belgium 1993.

in fairness, on the radio before the start, one of the Boro fans was hopeful they'd 'get the points today'...clearly not the brightest mob ;)

I hope you're right.

noidletalk81

I've always wanted them to do well since I had their subbuteo team as a kid.

709b.jpg

Was the Asics number the '88/89 effort?

I never purchased my own English club shirt till 1978, wee sports shop outside Camden Market, glorious!

SA701804.JPG

The Mighty Thor

Norwich are playing football with some style and dynamism not seen since the days of Wales Vs Belgium 1993.

Chortle [emoji38]

:isee:

noidletalk81

What an achievement this will be for 'Neil, 5 months in the job and gaining promotion to the Premiership! Granted he inherited a good squad but he's taken them to a completely new level!

peter_hmfc

:spoton:

PsychocAndy

Remember they said he was the cheap, or even cheep, option, Norwich are showing no ambition getting in Hamilton's manager. I hope the 2nd half   goes like the 1st. We may get a whole 100 page thread from Uruguay if Norwich win but I'd still like Norwich to win. 

it's funny, I know the said Norwich fan is on Facebook yet I have never seen him comment on any of the official Norwich matchday threads...granted I don't pay a huge amount of attention but I'd have expected his name to pop up at some point, given the amount of time he spent online!

Toxteth O'Grady

I've got that on DVD :)

colinmaroon

Is the co-commentator blind?

He is off the mark with his summary of what's actually happened.

colinmaroon

Well, Norwich have just won with the worst score in football.

Does that mean they lost?

Bet there will be a Hamilton v Norwich friendly in the summer.  Maybe Alex Neil will play for both teams (45mins for each team)

From Hamilton to the Premiership

From the Premiership to the Premier League if one was to be pedantic...

heartmussel

Well done Norwich! Maybe not so good for us another good young Scottish manager with potential in Robbie.

disgruntledfan

Well done to Norwich,a bit easier than I thought it would be to be honest. Good luck to them next season.

Archived