Andy Goram

jambothommo

disgruntledfan

Wrong pal. I'm not BB

Just fed up of the usual shite from the usual sources.

Sounds like you might be someone else though.

Whatever pal, amazingly you come on to this thread, pick the last comment that BB had to defend against as he had commented on the others but for gotto change login details,dont worry, its a school boy error. Just be more careful in the future.

But not unless you were in the same bar at the same time on the Shankhill Road,now that would be a coincidence. 

:illogical:

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MacDonald Jardine

Ha ha! One thing's for sure, they're not Hearts.

They (he) don't even try to hide they're (his) hunnery.

You have no idea.

MacDonald Jardine

Whatever pal, amazingly you come on to this thread, pick the last comment that BB had to defend against as he had commented on the others but for gotto change login details,dont worry, its a school boy error. Just be more careful in the future.

But not unless you were in the same bar at the same time on the Shankhill Road,now that would be a coincidence.

:illogical:

Your style is somewhat familiar.

And who said I was in the bar?

noidletalk81

Wrong pal. I'm not BB

Just fed up of the usual shite from the usual sources.

Sounds like you might be someone else though.

Oooh...looks like the proverbial red, white and blue feathers have been well and truly ruffled once again! Now, now calm down dear!

The "shite" you refer to, is the exact the response any genuine Jambo should come to expect when they have to endure the constant hun trolling on a daily basis...but then again your not a Hearts man in any capacity! :)

MacDonald Jardine

Oooh...looks like the proverbial red, white and blue feathers have been well and truly ruffled once again! Now, now calm down dear!

The "shite" you refer to, is the exact the response any genuine Jambo should come to expect when they have to endure the constant hun trolling on a daily basis...but then again your not a Hearts man in any capacity! :)

Again you have no idea. I'm quite calm thanks.

Just fed up of the monotonous stuff from extremists like you.

BangkokHearts

I hear Goram has been off the drink for more than 18 months now.

noidletalk81

Again you have no idea. I'm quite calm thanks.

Just fed up of the monotonous stuff from extremists like you.

You sound calm...desperately jumping as very to defend your wee pal and back up drinking with bigots in an area controlled by Loyalist paramilitaries!  :)

Bowmans_Boot

Says the Hibs fan.

Big Slim Stylee

I remember going to a Scotland v Holland game in Euro 96 at Villa Park. It was the most one-sided 0-0 you'll ever see. Some of the saves he made that day were just unbelievable.

Genius shot stopper. Awful human being though - but isn't that often the case?

I remember going to a Scotland v Holland game in Euro 96 at Villa Park. It was the most one-sided 0-0 you'll ever see. Some of the saves he made that day were just unbelievable.

Genius shot stopper. Awful human being though - but isn't that often the case?

John Collins had a cracker of a save that day too!

noidletalk81

Says the Hibs fan.

Right on cue the other one shows up to defend his fellow blue nose!! :rofl:

Big Slim Stylee

John Collins had a cracker of a save that day too!

Never could work out how we got a point that day. Mind you was back for the Switzerland game and never could work out how we didn't destroy them - oh now I remember.....****ing Ally McCoist.

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

Sensational goalie. Remember being pretty gutted when he pulled out of the 98 World Cup squad. Complete bellend though. Also, don't know who said it but Crabbe was with us almost a season and a half after that game. In fact, following season was probs his best with us.

I was quite young at the time, but did something like this happen in a derby at Easter road. Seem to remember winning 0-4 Goram had a stunning game and we sang his name

Bowmans_Boot

Says the Hibs fan.

noidletalk81

Says the Hibs fan.

Come on now, stay on topic!

As Jung observed, your ruining the thread (as per) :)

disgruntledfan

Theres no point pal, the Blues Brothers or Brother dont know when they have been caught out. Schizophrenia is a disease that needs help and medication.

Back on topic as everyone has said Goram was an outstanding keeper, what he lacked in height he made up for in agility but for all the brilliance the man had on field, he spoiled the lot by being a bigoted bellend off it.

Nookie Bear

Always liked him when he played for hibs got a bit mixed up in the orange pish at rangers.

Him and robbo were mates.

Mixed up in the orange pish or found a place wherever could display his true colours?

noidletalk81

Theres no point pal, the Blues Brothers or Brother dont know when they have been caught out. Schizophrenia is a disease that needs help and medication.

Back on topic as everyone has said Goram was an outstanding keeper, what he lacked in height he made up for in agility but for all the brilliance the man had on field, he spoiled the lot by being a bigoted bellend off it.

Aye, something along those lines I suspect! Rangers fans trolling a Hearts forum on a daily basis certainly runs much deeper than cheap thrills and the lack of attention at home.

Your right, Goram was one of the finest Goalkeepers Scotland produced, shame he never graced the Maroon to be honest, in professional terms of course and certainly not that of his personality and personal involvements with sectarian organisations and terrorist groups!

Dagger Is Back

I dont remember Hearts fans chanting his name at all. Well, not unless it was stg abusive.

We most definitely did. We battered them senseless and some of his saves were out of this world. It could have been double figures. I remember it well as me and my mate fell out big style because he chanted and I refused too. Was most definitely not taking the proverbial either

Come on guys, quit the bickering. You're ruining the thread.

not for the first time.

Goram was a fantastic keeper. I did however enjoy his tears at the 4-1 new year derby at Easter road! Levein's volley, mackays lob and willie miller stepped over tosh shot.

Not a happy bunny [emoji4]

Bowmans_Boot

We most definitely did. We battered them senseless and some of his saves were out of this world. It could have been double figures. I remember it well as me and my mate fell out big style because he chanted and I refused too. Was most definitely not taking the proverbial either

I do remember the game, just not the chant :-) But fair enough, a fair few do, so it must have happened. I have been a little tipsy at a fair few derbies, which isnt the best for the memory!!

Bowmans_Boot

Aye, something along those lines I suspect! Rangers fans trolling a Hearts forum on a daily basis certainly runs much deeper than cheap thrills and the lack of attention at home.

Your right, Goram was one of the finest Goalkeepers Scotland produced, shame he never graced the Maroon to be honest, in professional terms of course and certainly not that of his personality and personal involvements with sectarian organisations and terrorist groups!

Seriously, give it a rest.

Mister Dee

I was there

Yes it was

I remember it too.

Funny, I was remembering this the other day, wondering if it was televised.

I remember one save of Crabbe in particular which was astonishing.

Genuinely thought we'd score every attack, then wondering how we could beat him.

Best goalkeeping performance I've seen.

jambothommo

I hear Goram has been off the drink for more than 18 months now.

As OP, going back to the golf day last week that I referred to, Goram looked in pretty good nick. Bit overweight but cleared eyed and could well have been off the sauce.

Tell you what though. Neil McCann was also there and in the changing room after there was the usual mix of middle aged waist lines.

Fergus obviously spends a lot of time in the gym because he is ripped. Looked like a gymnast. I hurriedly put on my shirt.

Harry Palmer

Goram used to play cricket for kelso.

He played cricket for Scotland too. 

noidletalk81

Seriously, give it a rest.

Refreshing to see truthful observations once again has you rattled! :)

N Lincs Jambo

Wasn't at the game due to being on a business trip to Poland. Was totally pissed off at the time - tried to rearrange the trip but got told by my Sheep supporting boss that I was going to Poland and that was that. Managed to phone my best mate after the game and he told me it was 3-1 going on 10. The difference was Goram and he told me much to my personal disbelief that Goram's display was so outstanding that the Shed was singing "One Andy Goram".

In all my time of going to the football I have never once heard the Hearts fans singing the praises of a Hibs player at a derby match but as my mate told me the details I was doubly gutted - missed possibly the best goalkeeping display ever at Tynie, and more importantly possibly missed the best Hearts attacking display at a derby in my lifetime. Don't think there were any TV cameras at the game either...

Guest C00l K1d

Minging

_45094331_goram_300_sns.jpg

That's not actually a professional football player in their playing days?

Bowmans_Boot

Refreshing to see truthful observations once again has you rattled! :)

No, you continually refer to me as a Rangers fan - that is incorrect, I support Hearts, and Hearts only.  So your continual digs, abuse and (misspelt) accusations irritate me, nothing more than that.  You are incredibly boring, to be quite frank.  

Bowmans_Boot

Mixed up in the orange pish or found a place wherever could display his true colours?

I am sure I read Terry Butcher say that a lot of that team got too heavily involved in the Ulster connection, and all that brings.  

noidletalk81

No, you continually refer to me as a Rangers fan - that is incorrect, I support Hearts, and Hearts only.  So your continual digs, abuse and (misspelt) accusations irritate me, nothing more than that.  You are incredibly boring, to be quite frank.  

Denial, deflect, denial, deflect...that's the spirit!

Geoff Kilpatrick

noidletalk81 fancying himself as some sort of Simon Wiesenthal again. :rolleyes:

Bowmans_Boot

noidletalk81 fancying himself as some sort of Simon Wiesenthal again. :rolleyes:

Pretty much every single ****ing thread.......  JUST because he was verbally abused by some Rangers fans, goodness knows how many years ago....  

FWIW, when I was 13-15, I was spat on, called an "Orange bast**d" (and worse) many many times by Celtic fans.  It isnt only black, catholic, homosexual people who can be the subject of abuse.  

FWIW, when I was 13-15, I was spat on, called an "Orange bast**d" (and worse) many many times by Celtic fans.  

Was it because you were wearing your Rangers strip?  :dotell:

noidletalk81

I certainly don't go out my way to hunt down and expose Nazi's and Fascists, Rangers fans are more than capable of showing themselves up for what they are! :)

Bowmans_Boot

Was it because you were wearing your Rangers strip?  :dotell:

Travelling everywhere to see my club, Hearts.  When we were down in Division 1.  There werent many of us who went to every game, and I certainly do not remember anyone who looked like how you describe yourself...........  

Would wearing a Rangers top make it acceptable to spit on a 13 year old boy?  Really??  Good God.  

Travelling everywhere to see my club, Hearts.  When we were down in Division 1.  There werent many of us who went to every game, and I certainly do not remember anyone who looked like how you describe yourself...........  

Would wearing a Rangers top make it acceptable to spit on a 13 year old boy?  Really??  Good God.  

Oh and the full scale humour bypass has arrived.

And how exactly have I described myself on here? I must have missed that bit.

Bowmans_Boot

Oh and the full scale humour bypass has arrived.

And how exactly have I described myself on here? I must have missed that bit.

Oops, sorry!!!!  I thought/presumed you were NoIdleTalk!!  Sincere apologies!!  

Believe it or not, I do have a sense of humour!!  

Big Slim Stylee

FWIW, when I was 13-15, I was spat on, called an "Orange bast**d" (and worse) many many times

And now, twenty five years on you're being called an "Orange bast**d" on an Internet forum. Well done with your life. Onwards and upwards, eh?

Bowmans_Boot

And now, twenty five years on you're being called an "Orange bast**d" on an Internet forum. Well done with your life. Onwards and upwards, eh?

Haha  I am quite happy with my life, thank you very much!! :P  

Never could work out how we got a point that day. Mind you was back for the Switzerland game and never could work out how we didn't destroy them - oh now I remember.....******* Ally McCoist.

Did he not score the winner?

Generally talked about by former team mates as a good guy... Loads of newspaper stories and general anecdotes suggest he's a bit thick.

He's a fud.

Good keeper - but given some of the things he's come away with about Sevco, really not very bright.

Archived