The good luck Motherwell thread

Le Chat

I think Rangers will find this an entirely different challenge

Motherwell will need to stand up to them to win the battles but they have more quality and experience in their team than QoS and Hibs.

I do think the efforts of the last week 3 games in 6 days might tell also

And he's not praying

**** yes please.

Hibs and Rangers remaining in the Championship would round off an incredible season.

Signed - 'a hun sympathiser'.  :pimp:

Never had much time for 'Well but I'm willing to make an exception on a temporary basis.

It would be most pleasing for the Huns to stay down with the green and white shite :)

colinmaroon

'Well, it's time to put my accusations of lying down to Sevco in the ground - 6' under, along with that mob's hopes for next season.

PS I don't believe you'll do it!   Prove me wrong!

indianajones

Can see former Celtic striker McDonald coming up with a few vital goals against that lot.

Would be most pleasing. 

C'Mon the Well . Make our joy complete.

I know I said I thought the winner of the play off would go up but The Rangers have just had four of the toughest games possible.

So perhaps they may be knackered with all those OAPs in their team. There is hope yet. :2thumbsup:

Maple Leaf

I'm aboard this train.  The thought of Hibs and Rangers battling it out in the Championship next year is delightful.

C'Mon the Well . Make our joy complete.

I know I said I thought the winner of the play off would go up but The Rangers have just had four of the toughest games possible.

So perhaps they may be knackered with all those OAPs in their team. There is hope yet. :2thumbsup:

and they are still ordinary if truth be told. What McCall has done is hit first base regards, effort , organisation and focus.

They are very much moulded into a counter attacking side and it'll be interesting to see how they cope if Motherwell nick in front.

I always feel you only get away with it for so long trying to consciously play a defensive game.

Spellczech

Fully endorsed! Mon the Well.

yep I don't think there will be any split in opinions on here about this tie. Well all the way!

While The Rangers have just had four high pressure games with an ageing and very ordinary squad.

Motherwell have a nothing at stake game at home to Partick. A nice gentle preparation and a chance to rest tired players .

We_are_the_Hearts

Do the damage on Thursday and this seasons Championship is as close to perfection as you could get

The sad fact is Motherwell are probably worse then HIBS and QOTS.

Cant see Well winning, but here is hoping...

The hatred Rangers bring out of people is lol

Even Accies fans are cheering Well on lol

1zap9u.jpg

Come on the Well.. Happy Hibs are out today.. Now for Rangers to stay down.. perfect season in the Championship..

Inspector Villiers

Relying on Motherwell to save Scottish football. Rangers stay down and it'll be reconstruction to a bigger league, playing teams twice a season. If Rangers go up its back to the 4 Old firm games a season stranglehold for the foreseeable future, With the media wankfest that goes with it.

Relying on Motherwell to save Scottish football. Rangers stay down and it'll be reconstruction to a bigger league, playing teams twice a season. If Rangers go up its back to the 4 Old firm games a season stranglehold for the foreseeable future, With the media wankfest that goes with it.

Depressing stuff. Back to the duopoly. Farce.

Can anybody tell me the dates of these two games?

The first game is midweek mate. Not sure if Wed or Thurs. the second game is on Sunday.

Edit. 1st leg is Thursday.

The first game is midweek mate. Not sure if Wed or Thurs. the second game is on Sunday.

Thursday

Suspect they'll shite it unfortunately but I'm right behind this one. Didn't really care who won today in truth cause either way we got a good laugh. Mon the Well!

Cool, Cheers.

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

100%. I hope Rangers feel the job is done. We are all Motherwell. :)

If rangers stay down with hibs it will be absolutely glorious, i just can't see it happening though, almost too good to be true.

Hibs know they are ****ed if rangers stay down as they will almost certainly win the league with a decent manager in charge.

Harry Palmer

I don't trust Motherwell to see things through unfortunately. 

Still hope they somehow do the business though.

SwindonJambo

I'm in. Originally from Hamilton too, but left at 14. I hope Motherwell take them to the cleaners.

I utterly despise the OF in every aspect with every fibre of my being. A thoroughly embarrassing shitstain on Scottish Society and the nemesis of Scottish Football. How the hell did Dave King pass a fit and proper person test ? If he tried to take over anyone else he'd be dismissed out of hand.

Watt-Zeefuik

Absolutely on board. Have trouble seeing it happening, but here's hoping.

Big Moysey

'Mon the 'Well! Got a feeling they will be too fresh for that mob fae Govan! Login the thought of Rangers and Hobos going at it in the Championship again next season

Archived