Party Atmosphere in Gorgie

Kiwidoug

Hadn't realised that the Hibs semi was on Saturday.  Means of course that the result will be known before kick-off.

Let's say Falkirk win 6-1.  The place will be rocking.

I actually think Hibs will win but very happy to be wrong.

Falkirk v ICT would be brilliant and it's far from impossible.

William H. Bonney

Falkirk vs ict would be a horrendous final to watch. At least hibs vs celtic would be competitive and probably a decent game

To see Hibs and Celtic knocked out in the semis would more than make up for a horrendous final.

Completely agree, no matter how horrendous falkirk v ICT would be, it would be amazing to see Hibs and celtic going out this weekend. I'll settle for Hibs though

Falkirk vs ict would be a horrendous final to watch. At least hibs vs celtic would be competitive and probably a decent game

I don't think a hibs vs Celtic semi would be any more competitive than the last final between them. Celtic would stroll to an easy victory. Falkirk vs ict might be a rubbish spectacle as the stadium would be half empty but I bet it would be the more even game of the 2.

Hibs v Celtic wouldn't be competitive, Hibs would take a 2-0 defeat off them as a victory.

Who cares if the final is crap, we're not in it so why does it matter, just means you don't have to watch it.

heading off to BTW for the pre match gathering of Falkirk fans before their bus heads to Hampden. They are not at all confident as they are missing the striking partnership but I told them last night it was only H1b5

I find it really hard to want Celtic to ever win anything but I'll have to if the Lochend mob reach the final against them.

Really hope it's Falkirk so that I can show total disinterest.

heartofgold

I hope Hibs get to the final and win the thing.

Aye ok I'm delirious with a cocktail of night nurse and diet coke

Abit harsh on Falkirk and ICT there. The atmosphere wouldn't be top notch but both these teams are capable of playing alright football and in a final I'm sure they would.

Can't see past a Hibs Celtic final though and I can see Celtic ripping Hibs apart.

Could the wee ones from Lochend really trip up at the second last hurdle again?

Really hope so.

Amoruso_lets_it_run

Hibs will probably win today. They have a history of doing well in cup games. Cup finals on the other hand...

Heart says 4-0 Falkirk, just a little reminder of another 4-0 score line.

Head says h1b5 will sit back until the last 5 mins and score a fluke.

Could the wee ones from Lochend really trip up at the second last hurdle again?

Really hope so.

Yes they could.  They most certainly could.

Was wakened by a text around 2.00am telling me it's 114 in a row now.  Looking forward to a fairly major celebration beginning soon.

Hibs will probably win today. They have a history of doing well in cup games. Cup finals on the other hand...

:gok:

Archived