Doncaster

Toxteth O'Grady

Toxteth O'Grady

It is time this imbecile was shown the door. He has failed to get sponsorship or a decent tv deal he failed to deal with the SEVCO situation and he doesn't give a shit about the paying fans .

Jam Tarts 1874

Doncaster showed himself to be a complete arse right from the beginning of his stint.  Do you remember his first big idea? The mystery pie testers?  He honestly thought that the quality of pies etc at games was at the heart of falling attendances.

:facepalm:

Doncaster showed himself to be a complete arse right from the beginning of his stint. Do you remember his first big idea? The mystery pie testers? He honestly thought that the quality of pies etc at games was at the heart of falling attendances.

I've never heard that before, did that actually happen? If so that is staggering beyond belief (however mostly the pies at football grounds are sh1t [emoji57])

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've never heard that before, did that actually happen? If so that is staggering beyond belief (however mostly the pies at football grounds are sh1t [emoji57])

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

has he ever achieved anything in his role? Utter imbecile imo

colinmaroon

I said it a long, long time ago, this incompetent should have been confronted by the fan movement that saw the clubs turn away from allowing Sevco straight back into the top, or 2nd top flights of Scottish Football.

Pressure should have been put on our clubs by the fans to get rid of this fool but, nothing happened and a lot of damage has been done since.

If this latest chaos is typical of his lack of ability, which I believe it is, it's no wonder that we don't have a sponsor and a TV deal that is the laughing stock of Europe.

At least now we have some who are raising serious questions about his performance and, just like Deborah, it seems because the men aren't "man" enough, the women are leading the charge.

Francis Albert

_55347441_doncaster.jpg

I'm sorry. I know you shouldn't judge by appearances and who knows doing so may now open you to a law suit ... but if anyone turned up for an interview looking  like that ....

Doncaster showed himself to be a complete arse right from the beginning of his stint.  Do you remember his first big idea? The mystery pie testers?  He honestly thought that the quality of pies etc at games was at the heart of falling attendances.

But Killie pies are quite tasty, yet their attendances are still shite.

And many clubs run their entire business on an income less than his salary.  :bomb2:

It is time this imbecile was shown the door. He has failed to get sponsorship or a decent tv deal he failed to deal with the SEVCO situation and he doesn't give a shit about the paying fans .

Maybe start an online petition?

When will this **** be properly called out on his "ARMUGEDDUNN" prediction?

Seymour M Hersh

I'm sure a certain ex poster from Venezuela warned us of his utter lack of ability when Dungcaster was only in the running for the job.  I think he'd had some role at Norwich where he was an abject failure.  Appears to be consistent at least. 

Angus Young

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3042838/SPFL-reliance-TV-cash-forced-settle-scraps-fixture-schedules.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490    

Doncaster negotiated a 16 million pound deal from Sky and BT Combined for the TV Rights to Scottish Football  The EPL Get 5 Billion.

His time is over Get him out now.

He has missed the basic issue here, games that can impact final positions in leagues should all kick off at the same time so as not to help or assist any single party involved.

If he doesn't understand that basic premise his grasp of how football works is even less than most people already think.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3042838/SPFL-reliance-TV-cash-forced-settle-scraps-fixture-schedules.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490

Doncaster negotiated a 16 million pound deal from Sky and BT Combined for the TV Rights to Scottish Football The EPL Get 5 Billion.

His time is over Get him out now.

Apparently the TV deal for the play offs is 500k over 3 years. Embarrassing.

has he ever achieved anything in his role? Utter imbecile imo

Yes he has.  He awarded himself a big pay rise last year.

GMEdinburgh

Its the clubs that employ this loser is it not. I've never understood why hes never been sacked before regarding servco, lack of sponsorship deal, tv money etc. I see Regan has again had another dig at him on tv regarding sporting integrity. This guy is a grade one dick and anywhere else would have been shown the door a long time ago.

sunblestjambo

Apparently the TV deal for the play offs is 500k over 3 years. Embarrassing.

Back of a fag packet maths tells me that's ?3,968 per club per year.

Frankly embarrasing if true. I'm sure my 11 year old daughter could negotiate better terms than that.

The only way he will go is if the member clubs of the SPFL vote to remove him.

Ive been emailing Hearts asking them to withdraw support for him at every one of his gaffs (and there has been a fair few) and each time he has 'brought the game into disrepute'.

Until clubs see there is a will amongst the fans nothing will change.

Whatever we can do to get rid of this waste of skin and oxygen and it has to be done with all the fans in Scotland football who know he is an abject failure and has dragged Scottish league football even lower than I thought possible. Unite and remove him NOW !!!!!

Jambof3tornado

If Queen Ann brings about his downfall she would have achieved great things in a short period of time. Pity Mr Hutton is no longer with us,his opinion on this would likely add weight to anything Ann says.

He has made our game a laughing stock along with Regan.

Doncaster has only looked out for the old firm since he took the job, his main job is to get dead zombie sevco back into the top division as soon as possible. Something Celtic also want, and why they are so quiet about the favours given to zombie sevco.

I hope the momentum from the other clubs keeps up to fight for a fairer share of the tiny amount of cash Doncaster has managed to bring to the table during his tenure. Lack of a sponsor and the television deals have been a complete shambles. 

A_A wehatethehibs

He is doing his job - he works to ensure the decline of the reputation of the Scottish game.

It's the only explanation; the reason for this man still being a "leader" in the SFA is that his remit is to drive Scottish football into an even deeper downward spiral than it was already in when he somehow got the job (who TF hired this plank?).

North Berwick Jambo

I agree he has to go but how do we make it happen?

ford donald

Scottish Football is run by dictators,they think they own the orginisation.Romanov tried (probably the wrong way at times) and all thay did was punish Hearts at every opportunity,so dont take away their lollipop!

We need to change all this its a democracy we live in,for years and years thay have been changing fixtures to suit themselves not the club or supporters,the name Blatter, springs to mind! They should be challenged at

every opportunity,Dont lay down to them.Well done Ann Budge for the formal complaint,we need more like her!

doctor jambo

It has been clear for a couple of days now that Budge is working to take him down.

BUt that is what happens when someone Uber competent encouters their polar opposite

Budge is currently rag-dolling this *****,

and working with Hibs to take him down

Looks like Ann may save our WHOLE game- having already secured Hibs and Motherwell to the cause

The Real Maroonblood

Scottish Football is run by dictators,they think they own the orginisation.Romanov tried (probably the wrong way at times) and all thay did was punish Hearts at every opportunity,so dont take away their lollipop!

We need to change all this its a democracy we live in,for years and years thay have been changing fixtures to suit themselves not the club or supporters,the name Blatter, springs to mind! They should be challenged at

every opportunity,Dont lay down to them.Well done Ann Budge for the formal complaint,we need more like her!

Good post.

It always seems easier to get rid of democratically elected governments than it is to get rid of these *******.

Jambof3tornado

Good post.

It always seems easier to get rid of democratically elected governments than it is to get rid of these *******.

Blatter and Doncaster. 2 peas 1 pod.

Angus Young

Doncaster Predicted Armagedon after he failed to shoe horn Newco into the SPL And with the TV Deals he negotiated he has done his best to create financial Armagedon for many clubs ?500k for the TV Rights for the play offs for 3 years WTF.

And still he is trying to shoe horn Sevco back by giving them an advantage by moving the game, well he has once again been out thought by the genuine fans yet he comes out with a statement saying basically nothing to see here move on.

Captain Canada

We're about to head into another season without a sponsor for the top flight.

I predict he'll hit the panic button now he's under pressure and find the lowest value sponsorship deal in history.

Surely it can't be hard to find a company given the fact games are on TV and football is the most popular sport in Scotland. I know if I'd had even half the time in the job he's had, I would have had a good sponsor in place.

This man has been an abject failure. He has made the game here a laughing stock and has constantly sneered at it and underplayed it's viability. He was totally complicit in the efforts to shoehorn Sevco into the top flight. Almost everything he has touched has turned to shit. Time for him to be sacked surely.

I suspect his days are already numbered. The Budge / Dempster axis will gather momentum (how many Scottish chairmen would pick a fight with these women?) and change will happen.

Captain Canada

The whole thing needs a huge shake up. I'd welcome someone like Barry Hearn getting involved. His comments last December were spot on and yet here we are still lurching from one crisis to another 4 months later.

Luscious Laryea

Utter blithering buffoon incapable of running a bath.  Time for this chump to leave.  He's achieved nothing and seems determined to downplay Scottish football at every opportunity.  Budge's statement with the "total disregard for fans" sums it up.  Idiot.

He has made our game a laughing stock along with Regan.

Doncaster has only looked out for the old firm since he took the job, his main job is to get dead zombie sevco back into the top division as soon as possible. Something Celtic also want, and why they are so quiet about the favours given to zombie sevco.

I hope the momentum from the other clubs keeps up to fight for a fairer share of the tiny amount of cash Doncaster has managed to bring to the table during his tenure. Lack of a sponsor and the television deals have been a complete shambles. 

I know in this day and age it is not PC to think this way but surely we have two Scots who can do these jobs better than these two Englishmen.

It is no coincidence that both Budge and Dempster are leading the charge against this clown.

In Ann's case she is new to the world of Scottish football and is simply astounded at the incompetence of those that run the game - she directly relates it to her days as running her company and how such incompetence would not be acceptable and majorly damaging to the company brand and reputation.

Dempster now at a bigger club and with Petrie lurking in the background is starting to voice her opinions - probably festering from her days at Motherwell, where she really had no say and just toed the line. Her new club is in the shitter and regardless of what she does she cannot fill the stands at Easter Road - standing up to the SPFL for the good of the club and fans is another play to attract back the punters as they face the real and daunting possibility of playing in a league without any big clubs.

What they will find however is the beaks and blazers that run clubs and the game have a puppet in Doncaster they can manipulate him any way they want - that's why he got the job and why he remains in the job.

The only club (at present) who could remove him is Celtic, however the truth is, its Lawell who is actually running the game - Doncaster just does as he's told as do the majority of other chairmen who will take whatever scraps they are thrown from the Celtic table, if that means supporting Celtics puppet then so be it. Its Celtic's agenda to get their cash cow chums from Govan back into the top league and when that happens the two power brokers will have the same stranglehold on the game they've had for decades and will work in tandem to counter any team who dares to threaten their duopoly.

There's a very small window at present to push for change, the minute we see the return of the old firm fixtures to the top flight that window shuts and we go back to the age old farce of those two calling the shots.

Archived