Rangers game moved - again - now Saturday 12.15pm

thehibsaregay

Is the Hibs game being moved too? Thought they might want them played at the same time in case it is still close between the two. 

loveofthegame

No disaster as bank holiday weekend. Means up most of night for Mayweather v Pacman, then straight back on it for celebrations... messy weekend...

heartsfc_fan

Is the Hibs game being moved too? Thought they might want them played at the same time in case it is still close between the two.

My thoughts exactly.

Rangers could go into our game knowing what they have to do.

The People's Chimp

Has this definitely been moved? FFS. unreal. People organise things around fixtures, which are set well in advance. Changed at just over 2 weeks notice. Great news for everyone who bought a flight or train ticket. 

Fans treated like utter ***** yet again. 

My thoughts exactly.

I believe all the matches will kick off at the same time to avoid the above scenario

Ron Burgundy

Hard to get excited about it. The players have made it pretty clear they reckon the season is over.

Toxteth O'Grady

Hard to get excited about it. The players have made it pretty clear they reckon the season is over.

Correct

skinnybob72

Based on our last performance against them I would say that if The Rangers need 3 points they will get them.

Has this definitely been moved? FFS. unreal. People organise things around fixtures, which are set well in advance. Changed at just over 2 weeks notice. Great news for everyone who bought a flight or train ticket. 

Agree completely. And it will be worse in the Prem next year with KO times being shifted all over the place.

I just wish the SPFL would tell the TV companies to bolt. They give us so little, would it make that much difference?

The Treasurer

My thoughts exactly.

It is for this reason that in most leagues, the last fixtures all have to kick off at the same time.

But as it's sevco, I'm sure the SPFL will have some "decided on a game by game basis" type excuse why one club could be given an unfair advantage over others

Francis Albert

Having already booked and paid for travel for this i'd normally be "shaking with rage" about the late change. As it is almost comes as a relief not to have to watch another no-show from us.

Fort Vallance

Based on our last performance against them I would say that if The Rangers need 3 points they will get them.

How about we just give them the points and avoid everyone changing their travel plans. 

Fort Vallance

I'm ******. No trains early enough on a Sunday.

Is this confirmed? The kilt walk is on at murrayfield on the 3rd. Would the police let this happen?

****s sake EVERY TIME I ask for a day off for football this happens. 2 weeks before the game, What a joke.

Can only imagine the issues this causes fan that travel from a far. No regard for the supporters.

Prince Buaben

So up till silly o clock to watch Mayweather v Pacquio then back sleep for a couple of hours then up for this.

That's our end of season night ruined then :-(

Yup that's ours shafted too...ridiculous decision!!

Bugger, will be in London that day. Had bought an extra ticket for my girlfriend too. Annoying to say the least.

Dagger Is Back

It's yet another example of incompetence by those in charge. It will never change until the paying customers get their collective arses in gear and demand to be heard. I know a lad in Swindon who has already arranged his transport etc. and I don't know how this will affect his plans. Shocking way to treat your lifeblood.

It's yet another example of incompetence by those in charge. It will never change until the paying customers get their collective arses in gear and demand to be heard. I know a lad in Swindon who has already arranged his transport etc. and I don't know how this will affect his plans. Shocking way to treat your lifeblood.

Not one thing the fans can do about it.  With the billions Sky put in to the EPL they rule the world, and we have to accept the crumbs from the table.

Absolute farce.

No consideration for the fans who will have already booked accommodations, travel arrangements and taking time of work etc.

Yup that's ours shafted too...ridiculous decision!!

Snap, because it's such late notice I'm highly unlikely to get time off. Can imagine there are loads of people in similar circumstances. As long as Der Hun are accommodated though it's all good in Scottish football. No doubt it'll be more of the same next season. This league, with games played at 3pm on a Saturday has been a breath of fresh air and it just shows the blatant disregard from the beaks once again towards their customer base that they cannot implement that across the board for all leagues and teams.

Been to every home game this season and will miss the trophy presentation cause of this change :(

Matthew Le Tissier

****ing load of shite. No consideration for the fans . ****ing Raging

Getintaethem

Snap, because it's such late notice I'm highly unlikely to get time off. Can imagine there are loads of people in similar circumstances. As long as Der Hun are accommodated though it's all good in Scottish football. No doubt it'll be more of the same next season. This league, with games played at 3pm on a Saturday has been a breath of fresh air and it just shows the blatant disregard from the beaks once again towards their customer base that they cannot implement that across the board for all leagues and teams.

To be fair I doubt the Rangers supporters are happy with this change either.

OmiyaHearts

I concur. I've not even decided whether it's worth travelling through to Tynecastle for Saurday's match.

Even if I stay in bed I'll have put in more effort than the players have the last 3 games.

AllyjamboDerbyshire

Have booked a hotel for the weekend and bought tickets for me and the wife, fortunately factored in this lack of consideration for the fans and booked till the Monday. Still ridiculous that others will miss out.

luckyBatistuta

So up till silly o clock to watch Mayweather v Pacquio then back sleep for a couple of hours then up for this.

Carlsberg day imo

Ron Burgundy

I concur. I've not even decided whether it's worth travelling through to Tynecastle for Saurday's match.

Even if I stay in bed I'll have put in more effort than the players have the last 3 games.

I think I'll probably give it a miss to be honest. Playoffs are the only thing I've got any interest in now. Great season. Better than I could have anticipated but the last couple of weeks have definitely put a bit of a downer on it for me. I know many will disagree but that's how I feel.

scottish_chicP

I have the Monday off but it's not the point. My dad drives for a living and can't get the Monday off so our end of season champions party will be a miss for him!

Captain Canada

Shocking decision for two reasons: If 2nd place is up for grabs then Hibs and Rangers should be playing on the same day at the same time. The second reason is it's too late notice and many fans will miss the trophy presentation as a result and lose money.

There should be an agreement where fixtures to be shown live on TV must be set in stone before the start of the season. 

Dagger Is Back

Not one thing the fans can do about it.  With the billions Sky put in to the EPL they rule the world, and we have to accept the crumbs from the table.

Sky may well put billions into the EPL but what does that have to do with Scottish football other than the crumbs left for us.

Don't agree at all that fans can't do anything about it. There are businesses across the world who regularly act on customer feedback and change to meet changing customer demands. Our problem is that these arseholes aren't answerable to anyone and as a customer base, we're far too accepting of their decisions.

On that basis, as a mass, we deserve everything we get.

This just typifies Scottish football.

The fans are an after thought. I wont be able to make this game now so the planned day out and after game celebrations are out the window. very annoying

Archived