Black Carpets

rudolfskai

Anyone feel as though they Hoover the whole house then the carpets a riot 5 minutes later!?

Anyone feel as though they Hoover the whole house then the carpets a riot 5 minutes later!?

Brown carpets and yes :raging:

Brown carpets and yes :raging:

Council flats come with flaked paint all over the carpets, scared to walk on it

Салатные палочки

Regretting my black carpet now. Plus my hoover is crap and doesn't pick up fluff just crumbs. So that means I need to pick it up by hand :muggy:

Regretting my black carpet now. Plus my hoover is crap and doesn't pick up fluff just crumbs. So that means I need to pick it up by hand :muggy:

Aye mate seems a decent idea beforehand, one good thing is it masks the rubber bits from the astro pitch at fives , however when you're eating and living it's a nightmare!! Council workies enjoy leaving their mess for my also shite Hoover which refuses to pick up

Get wood.

I wish mate , get evicted if I even change the colour of the wall paint , Glasgow council are caaaaaants

Салатные палочки

What kind of numbskull buys black carpets, anyway?

Its a nice carpet. Didn't bargain on having to Hoover every day though. Good thing is it hides the stains from the many drinks that have been spilled on it

Bert Le Clos

Are we talking about black carpets or "black carpets"?

FWIW I thought both went out of fashion in the 80's.

:ruiner:

My stair carpet is black and is a nightmare. My Hoover nozzle has a brush attachment I use first and then Hoover the crap up. It takes ages to clean.

fabienleclerq

What kind of numbskull buys black carpets, anyway?

Ones who've never lived outside their parents house I suspect!

Gotta be wood flooring if possible.

Archived