Everyone

Walter Kidd

Walter Kidd

Thanks for a great season. Special mention to the boys from Save our Hearts again. They I'm sure instigated the FOH to rebuild our club. I might be wrong in that and if I am then I apologise. Thanks to Anne, Craig, Ian, Robbie and to all fellow supporters. My season has been spent with my lad bringing him up the right way. He's 10 next week and still never seen Hearts beaten as he missed the Falkirk game. Love to all. Gorgie Rules Apply.

noidletalk81

Thanks for a great season. Special mention to the boys from Save our Hearts again. They I'm sure instigated the FOH to rebuild our club. I might be wrong in that and if I am then I apologise. Thanks to Anne, Craig, Ian, Robbie and to all fellow supporters. My season has been spent with my lad bringing him up the right way. He's 10 next week and still never seen Hearts beaten as he missed the Falkirk game. Love to all. Gorgie Rules Apply.

Very well put and great story re the young laddie! Warms the cockles!

I sacrificed my ticket for today to allow my terminally ill Father the chance to see the boys officially crowned Champions, along with his 4 grandchildren! Emotionally day by all accounts!

Seems as good a place as any to gush. Just wanna say, I'm ****ing proud as **** to follow the hearts, not only with my brother but his wife, my niece and my son. Together we watched good although not pretty at times football, regardless of whoever told our fortune via fanzines (DR) still watching Corrie? Life is good. Thank you Robbie, craig,Ann,Ian and everyone who along with myself and foh, saved our club. We are Hearts, no excuses, just the business!

I sacrificed my ticket for today to allow my terminally ill Father the chance to see the boys officially crowned Champions, along with his 4 grandchildren! Emotionally day by all accounts!

Well done, great gesture. PHM.

buzzbomb1958

Been in your position all ican say is good luck mate you have every body behu

Archived