Stubbs wishes trebled! (Title updated)

avhudtheteeshirt

avhudtheteeshirt

Stubbs should just keep his mouth shut, Rangers defeat was a blessing, Raith defeat sounds like they have burst their bubble again. Surely he will not manage to make yet another positive statement on today's result as they have lost their bottle and any lead over Rangers even his extra point on goal difference has nearly gone. Congratulations Mr Stubbs!!!!!

I'm sure he'll have some sort of BS up his sleeve to convince the moronic hordes that defeat today was a good thing.

zoltan socrates

best team in northern Europe aswell

the hobbits never learn, they do not realise their place, they believe their hype, they capitulate every single time, heads are down now, rangers win again, they are not going up

pleasing

zoltan socrates

STUBBOCALYPSE :gok:

:gok:

it would take them another half season to catch us , theyd still be playing this season in october

kingantti1874

Didn't Jimmy come on after the last Derby and state, categorically, that Hibs would win the most points in the league until the end of the season... Just wondering how that is looking :lol: our resident hobo hasn't been around for a while

Geoff Kilpatrick

Didn't Jimmy come on after the last Derby and state, categorically, that Hibs would win the most points in the league until the end of the season... Just wondering how that is looking :lol: our resident hobo hasn't been around for a while

He's banned

He's banned

People on here were falling over themselves to befriend that muppet. He was clearly a WUM from my perspective

'Jimmy' had previously had an account on here with over 8000 posts of pretending to be a Hearts fan. Weirdo.

kingantti1874

'Jimmy' had previously had an account on here with over 8000 posts of pretending to be a Hearts fan. Weirdo.

:lol:

Really we do not appreciate what these ******* have given us over the years. If ever a football club employed the worst football managers in living memory, they are the champions.

The arseholes just roll off the tongue, recently.

Calderwood

Postman Pat

Butcher

Squinty

Enjoy the championship  :rudi:

Its one thing when hibs managers can't cope with the pressure of the SPL and speak a load of utter pish

When a manager can't cope with the pressure of the championship that team is in trouble and that manager is mediocre at best

People on here were falling over themselves to befriend that muppet. He was clearly a WUM from my perspective

Correct

Some people on here were giving it the

He's not doing anything wrong chat

Glad to say I saw through the feckin tramp from the start

Just heard Stubbo on the radio and supposedly that in today's games statistics don't lie but the result does.

Another Stubboism to add to the list

I offered him a good charitable bet on this outcome - he didn't take me up on it. Clearly didn't believe a word of what he was saying.

Hibs are bottle merchants and everybody knows it - team 2nd last in the Premiership would love to play Hibs to stay up.

Leeeaannnee checking into Glenrothes Premier Inn as we speak.

On her way to B and Q for some Tungesten tipped screws shortly after.

Five to One

What is it with Hibs? The business end of the season kicks in and they completely fold. What an utterly weird club.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just heard Stubbo on the radio and supposedly that in today's games statistics don't lie but the result does.

Strange 3 weeks ago all that mattered was the result but wouldn't you know it now he is losing its not all about the result.Make your mind up Alan.

Best team in the league. Scott Allan best player in the league made all the difference. Oh no wait...

Inver_Jambo

Hibs will bottle the playoffs and Stubbs will be sacked next season after guiding Hibs to 7th in the Championship by Christmas.

According to the man himself, "The players were great today. Their commitment was great. The best football we have played in weeks"  :toff:

Tam & Stuart going on about football records. HMFC look well on their way to creating a new record as we are :

26 points ahead,

scored 30 goals more

& conceded 10 goal less than

the best footballing side in the Championship  :gok:

The February Manager of the Month award must have gone to his head.

I think we know who the March winner will be  :toff:

Horatio Caine

On her way to B and Q for some Tungesten tipped screws shortly after.

Be the only screws she's likely to get

A Shoreditch Heart

forget the result you know,but today is probably the best we've played all season you know?.

Listening to Stubbs reminds me of the Samuel Johnson quotation of "Better to stay silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt"

Listening to Stubbs reminds me of the Samuel Johnson quotation of "Better to stay silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt"

Or one by P G Woodhouse "he had just about enough intelligence to open his mouth when he wanted to eat, but certainly no more".

Hibs have been under no pressure all season. They basically took it off themselves after the defeat at Tynecastle and declared themselves content to make the play-offs. However, soon as they got something to hold onto (going 2nd) their bottle has crashed. Hearts on the other hand have played under pressure all season and handled it. The true sign of THE best team in the league.

Hibs do seem very good at hiring intellectually challenged managers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Absolutely brilliant.

CF11JamTart

If "Jimmy" used to be "Jezza", i seem to recall him leading a few of us up the garden path a couple of years ago when we were clubbing together to buy a season ticket to donate. Allezrosineri organised it. He pledged his cash then disappeared. Only to reappear eventually claiming he'd lost his job, his bursd, all his money. Got quite uppity when it was suggested that he might be a hobo who was "at it".

Toe rag.

heartofgold

Stubbo is a fantasist in charge of team playing for a club who are cursed.

Oh and by the way he has home and away eyes which just lends to his half wit persona

Staying down will be great for Hibs as it will remove all fear of staying down for them.

You may be closer to the truth than you realise. The fear factor next season will disappear if neither us nor Sevco are in the league however they will be the best in the world so we should prepare for their world domination aided and abetted by the EEN. I despise the tramps.

Hibernian the Muppet Men.

Sponsored by Jenga which I think is sone sort of game where things come tumbling fown but I am pished so may be a bit confused.

Hibs season as it enters crunch time

broken-bottle-glass-13016344.jpg

Guest oldcastlerock2012

I don't think it's yet sunk in to Hibs fans that unless they break the habit of a lifetime and effectively win 2 or 3 cup finals in a row to win the play-offs they could easily be down there for another 2 or 3 years. A league with St Mirren and three from Motherwell, Ross County, Falkirk, QoS and Rangers will be just as hard as this season (for them). But they're in a cup semi-final so that's OK..

Cast No Shadow

We should stick some derisory bids in for the likes of Scott Allan in the summer.

We should stick some derisory bids in for the likes of Scott Allan in the summer.

Sorry CNS, Don't think we would waste money on someone who would NOT improve our midfield. Not convinced he would shape up to our training regime.

How often does he last 90 minutes before being hauled off for a rest??? 

The Mighty Thor

Sorry CNS, Don't think we would waste money on someone who would NOT improve our midfield. Not convinced he would shape up to our training regime.

How often does he last 90 minutes before being hauled off for a rest???

Scott Allan is hugely overated. He stands out in an average side but he'd add nothing to our team.

He showed his true colours last week.  Very poor.

Jam Tarts 1874

Nice quote from agent Nade after today's game:

?I wish I could play Hibs every week,? he said afterwards. ?Over the years, I have a good record against them and I hope it will stay that way. Today was a really good game and our defenders were really strong for the whole match.

?We went in front when we had the chance to score and I was just looking for the gaffer to put me on. I told the guys: ?Even if you only put me on for five minutes, I will score or give you an assist?.

?I think Hearts fans love me more now than when I played there. I just love to annoy Hibs and if I could do it every weekend, I would.?

Archived