***Official Heart of Midlothian v Queen of the South Match Thread***

tartofmidlothian

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Heartsofgold

Tart taking no chances and opening this one early!!  I predict a 3-1 score to the Famous.

3 or 4 -0 victory for us. The team will be well up for this.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

QOS could be vulnerable with Falkirk right up their jacksy so resounding Hearts win and Alexander to open his account from the spot

Cast No Shadow

Hearts to sweep aside the most overrated side in the division yet again.

Dalkeith Jambo

So looking forward to this as we booked into the John Robertson Lounge way back in December as a Christmas present for my daughter. Couldn't have planned it better if I tried. My cousin's using our season tickets to take his wee boy to his first game as well so going to be a great day all round.  :food-smiley-004:

3-0 Hearts.

Heartsofgold

We're not playing the vermin this week.

Jambof3tornado

Blowin a hoolie so ball on the deck from both sides. We won't keep a clean sheet but we will get 3 points.

Bazzas right boot

Hibs are in 2 weeks.

Nucky Thompson

I don't think they are overrated. They were tipped to be challenging for the playoff places which they are

Total over confidence here Although we are playing well. But ffs it's only the first division And the quality has been average to say the least. 50 years ago this season I stood at the gorgie end for my first jambos game and saw us loose the title to killie so I know what I am on about. Celebrate but get it in perspective. Next season will be time for any real celebrating. Bah humbug

Oh, & dont forget your scarfs for the Twirlies!

Twirly and Stand up for the Champions as the teams come out

6-0

Cast No Shadow

I don't think they are overrated. They were tipped to be challenging for the playoff places which they are

Most people still think they're a tougher side to play than they actually are.

Total over confidence here Although we are playing well. But ffs it's only the first division And the quality has been average to say the least. 50 years ago this season I stood at the gorgie end for my first jambos game and saw us loose the title to killie so I know what I am on about. Celebrate but get it in perspective. Next season will be time for any real celebrating. Bah humbug

Bah humbug indeed, just enjoy the moment, no point in pretending it doesn't feel great to win the league, even though it is the Championship, we've had Hibs and Rangers down here with us and we've pished all over them, so it is a good achievement

alicante jambo

Meeting up with a couple of jambos In Benidorm the day few beers and a 3-0 win on the final score.

3-1 for me. To start of a good day me and my son have been invited to the ground early doors to to get a wee tour,meet the team and get a few pictures with the Champions.

2-0 for us and title party in full swing.

Honestly think Hibs will lose at Raith today. Make no mistake about it, THAT defeat to Rangers will have rocked the boat and Raith are no mugs. Nade to score!

alicante jambo

2-0 for us and title party in full swing.

Honestly think Hibs will lose at Raith today. Make no mistake about it, THAT defeat to Rangers will have rocked the boat and Raith are no mugs. Nade to score!

Would make for a great weekend bud

Archived