I want to fecking annihilate the Vermin next time we play them

chester copperpot

Neilson tactics have been questionable in the last 2 derbies. The 4-3-2-1 formation did not work at all in the last game at Tynecastle. We were far to narrow and that allowed Hibs fullback all the room in the world to get forward and it put our fullbacks under a lot of pressure.

No doubt we will see a big formation change this time at Easter Road with Zeefuik and a fully fit Sow.

Hibs are hopeless at the back so I would like to see us press them up the park when we do not have the ball.

Very confident that Neilson will get his tactics bang on this time around.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3fingersreid

Yup, for the first time in my 12 years going to games I've felt they've been up for the games more than us this season, and that goes for their fans as well

Trust me mate that's just bravado ( and a drink of the green stuff) they KNOW what comes their way in derbies and it's usually painfull for them ;)

stuartmitchell

See if we were 5 nil up with 30 seconds to play and Neil had the ball in his hands, whats the chances of him booting it in his own net to put the icing on what has been an incredible season? :D

I my opinion Hibs recent success is the very definition of a 'bubble'. A decent championship side that has found some confidence and has a few key players on form around the same time contrasted with Hearts more sustainable model where we have players ready to slot in in any position, high levels of fitness and an ethos that the players buy in to

a good post this is.

Hibs never see the bigger picture. It's important for Hearts to win derbies given what it means and our history in the fixture but it's not the be all and end all for our club, there's other teams to defeat just as much.

I think the Derby did become a little 'be all and end all-ish' for some Hearts fans in the last couple of years because we were poor generally and it was the only highlight of the season......it should never be like that.

Hearts are bigger than that. Our history tells you that but Hibs are happy with two decent draws in the short term and it's seen as some sort of landmark for themselves. That's the difference.

Tell all the hibs you know

The Hearts are going up and you're no

That Cummings up front

Is a weird looking c##t

You'll all be staying down with sevco oh oh oh

Now that one I like :rofl:

I just wanted to get that off my chest.

Stubbs is a washine machine eyed ****.

Their players are all wee neds.

Their support are deluded arseholes.

Time to send them a big reminder how shitty and pathetic their little cum stained club is!

Enjoy your championship winning weekend folks, I know I will :)

"Washing machine eyed *****" [emoji1]

I nearly choked on my lunch!!

We_are_the_Hearts

Will be 6 games in a row unbeaten against them but will need to wait 2 seasons to add to it unless we get them in a Cup............

Rudolf's Mate

I'm sure the OP probably want's this as do we all, but I want this every time we play them! 

Agreed that it needs to be hammered home next time though. Would love us to send out a message by playing 3 up front!

queensferryjambo

I just want a win.

We all know we won't be playing them for seasons so leaving them behind with a good pumping at Easter Road would be ideal.

Last thing we want is them to win and then not play them for 3 years.

We all know how H1b5 write their H1b5tory if they win and we don't play them for another 3 years they would see it as an undefeated 3 year winning streak.

I just wanted to get that off my chest.

Stubbs is a washine machine eyed ****.

Their players are all wee neds.

Their support are deluded arseholes.

Time to send them a big reminder how shitty and pathetic their little cum stained club is!

Enjoy your championship winning weekend folks, I know I will :)

This was my first thought on Sunday after winning the Championship!

Fort Vallance

I agree.

On a training course in Montrose this week and ended up having some slavering Hibs tramp in the local pub last night giving me the whole "aye well done n that but you huv tae admit we've outplayed ye baith times we've drawn this seasun".

Hibs *****.

Ruin them please Robbie.

Hibs fan in Montrose. Let me know which pub and I'll have him barred by teatime !

chester copperpot

"Washing machine eyed *****" [emoji1]

I nearly choked on my lunch!!

One eyes automatic, one eyes all to ****

Amoruso_lets_it_run

I just want a win.

We all know we won't be playing them for seasons so leaving them behind with a good pumping at Easter Road would be ideal.

Last thing we want is them to win and then not play them for 3 years.

We all know how H1b5 write their H1b5tory if they win and we don't play them for another 3 years they would see it as an undefeated 3 year winning streak.

Even if we win and extend our unbeaten run they will take solace in the fact that they had gone 3 years without loosing to us

Tony Soprano

Even though we have had an almost faultless season, i do think the way neilson has gone about the derbys is too soft. Its all well and good in the other games for a "one game at a time, concentrate on ourselves" etc. kind of approach but in derbys he should be getting them fired right up for it. That was one of the few things lockie was good at. Should be telling the players to get stuck right into them, nothing but 3 points is acceptable!

zoltan socrates

Exorcise the remaining demon, show them why we are champs

The two draws came in arguably hearts' sticky time, on form we are more than capable of putting 73 to bed, then.....they have nothing

Hibs fan in Montrose. Let me know which pub and I'll have him barred by teatime !

The market arms.

His name was Ralph.

Hibs tramp!

TyphoonJambo

Alan Stubbs has got a f%*$^"g mackerels eye.....

Some poor mackerels got Alan Stubs's eye, Alan Stubs's eye !!

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

I've rarely wanted to crush them as much. I hope to feck Robbie takes the shackles off.

TyphoonJambo

- the speech impediment just adds to the quality

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6s42rWgJXYQ

Just stumbled upon this again. Makes me smile in the morning hearing their pain.

"**** off ya badword animals!"

always worth a reshow

See when works crap and you just need a little "pick me up" I watch this, have a giggle and the worlds a brighter place...............Fookin Aminuls !!!!!

I worked in Montrose last year and stayed in digs on a weekly basis, surprisingly saw a few Hearts fans stoating about.

Robbie keeps saying how great us fans have been all season, this will be his chance to give us a return gift by letting loose in Lochend and tearing into the Hibs Bar Stewards.

Will be 6 games in a row unbeaten against them but will need to wait 2 seasons to add to it unless we get them in a Cup............

I reckon 51 in a row is going to take the best part of 50 years.

highlandjambo3

The market arms.

His name was Ralph.

Hibs tramp!

What do you mean WAS........................did I see you in home-based car park buying wellies and concrete?

We have underperformed against hibs this season. We have another chance,possibly the last chance in a wee while to show them who wears the trousers.

3 nil should do that.

Almost certainly last chance in league environment for a while I'd suggest. Last Sunday was a prelude to the rectal prolapse they'll suffer in playoffs.

Hibs and achievement are not friends

Bazzas right boot

We have a chance to give them and Rangers a going - over in thier own back yards.

They will be nervy and being playing for league postion.

We should just go there and burst them both.

Only thing missing from this year.

If we get beat then  blah.

++++ you Rangers, the "Hearts" have won the league!

There are a number of factors that I believe could see us giving them a real going over in the final derby.

I think Robbie will approach this game differently to the previous two derbies.  Then, we were protecting an unbeaten record, and probably approaching the games on the basis that not losing was an acceptable outcome.  Now, the league is won so there is no reason to approach the game too cautiously.

The win at QoS seemed to trigger a change in Robbie's outlook, he heralded it as a significant win and was much more bullish afterwards in talking up our title winning chances.  Since then we have really gone at teams, playing with attacking formations and bringing more options off the bench.

We also have most of our strikers and attacking midfielders fit, and competing for places (only Carrick is sidelined at the moment).

In the previous games, you could argue the pressure was on us, to maintain our unbeaten record and our lead at the top.  Whereas, Hibs being so far behind had very little to lose by coming out and having a go at us.  Now, the pressure is all on them.  They will be desperate to finish second thereby avoiding the first round of the play-offs, whereas there is zero pressure on us, and we have nothing to lose by going out and getting right into them.

If we can get a couple of goals ahead, then I can't see Robbie taking the foot off the gas and hopefully we can add them to the list teams we've scored at least 4 goals against this season.

I think the players will be playing to impress and entertain us. Just win.

Ffs, win.

Barney Rubble

We have a chance to give them and Rangers a going - over in thier own back yards.

Think we'll piss both games pressure being off , hibs and sevco will try too hard and we with an analytical approach should pick them off at will . 3-0 both games tasty odds  :davebp:

This us exactly how I've felt in the last week or so.

Hoping to be singing "cheerio cheerio" by half time. Let's destroy them.

chester copperpot

This us exactly how I've felt in the last week or so.

Hoping to be singing "cheerio cheerio" by half time. Let's destroy them.

Amen Jen ;)

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

It looks now like they'll go into the derby desperately needing the win. That should suit us perfectly. Thumping win is on the cards.

The midweek fixture prior to the derby should see us play some of the fringe players.

McHattie, McKay, El Hass, McGhee, Anderson with even Oliver to be considered for the home match against Alloa to rest some of the first team who will start against Hibs the following weekend.

Hibs will need to play their first choice team away that midweek with all the risks that entails.

Rest Sow as he is really back on song and will be important for us at Ibrox and Easter Road.

After their recent two losing matches they won't look forward to us!  

Stubsy  start getting the pant cleaner handy 

Sow seemed to play a bit wider today upfront , maybe RN has a view to playing him in the derby this way and also against the Huns?

Probably to keep him away from the centre halves and let Zeefuik stay central to take a bit punishment as he`s a bit less mobile and is good at holding in the ball.

Could be a masterstroke as Hanlon and Co`s arses collapse and they don`t know how to mark Sow playing in that area.

Not turning up properly to the past 3 derbies is the only thing taking the slightest of shines off this season's performance.

Get them pumped.

We're gonna smash the granny out of those horrible mutant bin rakers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

augusthearts

Any type of win will do but I'd obviously like to gub them 7-0. A couple of ogs in that 7-0 would be all the sweeter.

kingantti1874

Would love to absolutely beast hypocrit FC.. Cheating their way to failure this season... :lol: nothing new there i suppose

It's fair to say the "bottle green bottlers" have, officially, bottled it. They will be absolutely shiteing it. The Champions however......

tartofmidlothian

It's fair to say the "bottle green bottlers" have, officially, bottled it. They will be absolutely shiteing it. The Champions however......

"Eleven green bottlers." Now there's a good start for a song.

Imeantasong

Tell all the hibs you know

The Hearts are going up and you're no

That Cummings up front

Is a weird looking c##t

You'll all be staying down with sevco oh oh oh

That's a work of art

TyphoonJambo

That's a work of art

Sing it, sing it loud and sing it clear.

1st thing 1st, I want us to obliterate Rangers next week. Putting 5 or 6 past them at Ibrox would be a nice way to warm up for our trip to Lochend.

Archived