I want to fecking annihilate the Vermin next time we play them

chester copperpot

chester copperpot

I just wanted to get that off my chest.

Stubbs is a washine machine eyed ****.

Their players are all wee neds.

Their support are deluded arseholes.

Time to send them a big reminder how shitty and pathetic their little cum stained club is!

Enjoy your championship winning weekend folks, I know I will :)

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree.

On a training course in Montrose this week and ended up having some slavering Hibs tramp in the local pub last night giving me the whole "aye well done n that but you huv tae admit we've outplayed ye baith times we've drawn this seasun".

Hibs *****.

Ruin them please Robbie.

I concur.

Lets do the tramps. I want to see them leaving before half time.

Well the ones who turn up anyway.  :laugh:

chester copperpot

It's a bit early for such venom however I can't argue with any of it

It's been annoying me for a few weeks now chief.

This thread has let me get it off my chest, so to speak.

Seeking crumbs of comfort in this outplaying sheight is embarrassing.

Yes, they have given us more of a game than usual but that's it. And they still haven't won.

You always want to scud them but 1-0 does me as always. Just beat the knuts.

Said something similar on here the other day.

Its the one remaining thing I want us to do this season - more so than reaching any 100 point / goal totals.

Proper full on kamikaze style, just chuck everything at them. Its an occasion where we literally have nothing to lose by doing so.

Unleash everything we have on them. Play a 0-0-11 formation if need be. Just tear them a hole big enough to leave them wishing it had 'only' been 5-1.

Jambof3tornado

We have underperformed against hibs this season. We have another chance,possibly the last chance in a wee while to show them who wears the trousers.

3 nil should do that.

3-0 would be acceptable in the same way 1-0 would be...... would I take it? You betcha.

But....... I want so much more. Like I say, its a chance to properly put these clowns to the sword with zero fear of consequence.

I my opinion Hibs recent success is the very definition of a 'bubble'. A decent championship side that has found some confidence and has a few key players on form around the same time contrasted with Hearts more sustainable model where we have players ready to slot in in any position, high levels of fitness and an ethos that the players buy in to

Guest Bilel Mohsni

3-0 would be acceptable in the same way 1-0 would be...... would I take it? You betcha.

But....... I want so much more. Like I say, its a chance to properly put these clowns to the sword with zero fear of consequence.

Agreed. Any kind of win would be delightful, but I'd like us to leave them bandy now that there's less at stake for us.

A great post for Friday.

Another 5-1 before we have a few years off playing the filth.

:jjyay:

wentworth jambo

This thread has restored my faith - I was getting a bit worried with all the "would like Hibs to come up with us" posters. NEVER - hope we bang them and evry other team they play bangs them (even Sevco and it feels quite dirty to say that) and they are left to rot in the lower leagues for many years to come, leading to a slow agonising death.

chester copperpot

Just stumbled upon this again. Makes me smile in the morning hearing their pain.

"**** off ya badword animals!"

That is just barry.

Getting ready to come over to Edinburgh for tmrws celebrations now. Feel like a wee kid on xmas eve

Maroon tinted glasses 2

Would absolutely love it (keegan style) to give them an absolute hammering, however a last minute winner would be equally joyfull.

Regardless of the score on the day there is one thing for certain, we get to spend the entire time ramming it down their throats about how we are the league champions. 

WIN - We get to party and sing about how they will be staying down with the sevco.

DRAW - We get to party and sing about how they will be staying down with the sevco. 

LOSE - We get to sing about how our season is already finished, we are still the league champions and that they will be staying down with the sevco.

My mother told me to never mock the afflicted.  I must admit that it is oh so tempting when you are lumbered with slavering pond life.   

What Hearts did to Cowdenbeath they can do to the vermin.

King of the North

Tell all the hibs you know

The Hearts are going up and you're no

That Cummings up front

Is a weird looking c##t

You'll all be staying down with sevco oh oh oh

Hartleys_Jam_Tart

Never too early to think about doing that mob. And believe me...I really, really want to! I hope we go there and rip them apart!

FTH

Angus Young

wee team are not going to get promoted and they will not win the BIG CUP Stubbs will fail just like all the rest did any half decent players they have will be offskee at the end of this season the share ponzi scheme will also fail and Petrie will still be calling the shots its the hibs way.

Would be nice to put a big dent in their goal difference. Also the way Robbie is speaking I dont think we will be taking the foot off the gas against anybody and now the pressure of promotion is already off we could still see a few thrashings handed out .

Hibs never used to bother me that much and always hoped they would turn the OF over when they played them, but now I dislike them as much as the uglies. I would miss the derby games but I would also enjoy watching them suffer , its just a case of what I would enjoy more.

chester copperpot

I really really want to humiliate them. Have I made that clear.

We will be playing freely and their arses will be as tight as a balloon knot.

Let's ram it up these arseholes hearts.

3fingersreid

I agree.

On a training course in Montrose this week and ended up having some slavering Hibs tramp in the local pub last night giving me the whole "aye well done n that but you huv tae admit we've outplayed ye baith times we've drawn this seasun".

Hibs *****.

Ruin them please Robbie.

See this " we've out played you " piss , gets me!!

If you look at the stats there's no "outplayed" about it ..... **** wits to a man

Don't want them up , I do want to hammer them

Mr Robbie this is Your demolition derby time

Last time we played them, Robbie sensibly played it cautiously to avoid defeat and get a point on the board. This is no longer a concern. Get torn right in about them.

Let's get this belted out to the tune of Nick nack paddy whack .....

One eye East, one eye west

Stubbsy knows that we're the best

When the big man shoots we all jump for joy

Alim ozturck he's our boy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Amoruso_lets_it_run

It could be the last time we play them for some time. Any win would be amazing but another 5 - 1 would be immense and a 0 - 7 could extinguish them forever

Let the baby have his bottle. It's way more fun getting "outplayed" but wiinning.

I look at it this way.

There are two factors in play.

ONE - their vile behaviour during our administration

TWO - their current form.

The odds are that this will be the last Derby match between us for a year or two (and possibly, many years, if ever).

So let's leave them broken and without any "nearly only got beaten 5-1" crap.

Destruction Derby please Robbie.

Jamboman1512

I agree.

Hibs *****.

Ruin them please Robbie.

Tbf they did play better than us in those games, the thing they need to be reminded about though is that even on the rare occasions when they do play better, most of the time they still can't beat us.

H1b5 :rudi:

Nelly Terraces

Absolutely smashing these wretches into the floor should be our top priority, alongside showing those Sevco nobodies who the daddies are yet again.

hearts_crazy

dalek-supreme.jpg                             Ex-ter-min-ate!!!

chester copperpot

Let's ruin them like a field in Croy.

:lol:

Dick ;)

Jamboman1512

Let's ruin them like a field in Croy.

:laugh:

I Just hope we actually get fired up for them this time.  In the build up to all three derbies, we've kept hearing the 'treat it like any other game' speech and it strikes me that the players have taken it too literally.  Whilst a win and 2 draws from 3 isn't bad, we just don't seem to have got stuck in about them in any of the games, like we would normally do.

Thought Police

Yup, for the first time in my 12 years going to games I've felt they've been up for the games more than us this season, and that goes for their fans as well

Neilson has got a massive point to prove in this one and I am sure he will have the players fired up.

I honestly think we are going to give them a drubbing. The pressure is off us now and I really think we could turn on the style in this match.

When we go 2 up against them and they start walking out, a rendition off " You've seen the Champions, now F--- Off home, You've seen the Champions now F--- Off home "  .. Will go down a treat 

Archived