Raith Dot Count

WSTR

Of course you are correct about the money already being with the club.

I just think it gives an idea of how many have just bought ST's purely on the basis of us having a realistic chance of winning.

Now that matches are, in effect meaningless, it gives an indication of how many fall into that category 

Normally I disagree with what Is see as your negativity regarding our attendances (now and future) but I can see your point here. I presume you are worried that we may have a sizable amount of fans who will not bother getting a season ticket next season as we will, probably, not win as often. Hopefully you are way off but I have to admit to worrying about this possibility 

The Treasurer

Normally I disagree with what Is see as your negativity regarding our attendances (now and future) but I can see your point here. I presume you are worried that we may have a sizable amount of fans who will not bother getting a season ticket next season as we will, probably, not win as often. Hopefully you are way off but I have to admit to worrying about this possibility 

Don't think I'm negative about our attendances, more like realistic.

Personally I think ST numbers will drop a bit, (I know of a few people who have bought ST's this season for the first time in years and have no intention of renewing) but it's more the game by game tickets that will be affected depending on how the team are doing

Don't think I'm negative about our attendances, more like realistic.

Personally I think ST numbers will drop a bit, (I know of a few people who have bought ST's this season for the first time in years and have no intention of renewing) but it's more the game by game tickets that will be affected depending on how the team are doing

Why? Have they not enjoyed going to games this year?

When a club is promoted it usually boosts season ticket sales.

I really do not see any slump in numbers for next season...of course the high of promotion has dulled slightly after a couple of poor performances but as soon as we see they are available with news of a couple of signings I'm pretty sure numbers will be maintained.

The decisions that need to be made are whether we introduce a category B ticket for the Roseburn Stand sections...and of course the prices

When a club is promoted it usually boosts season ticket sales.

I really do not see any slump in numbers for next season...of course the high of promotion has dulled slightly after a couple of poor performances but as soon as we see they are available with news of a couple of signings I'm pretty sure numbers will be maintained.

The decisions that need to be made are whether we introduce a category B ticket for the Roseburn Stand sections...and of course the prices

I would imagine ST prices will be back up to the levels when we were last in SPL1

The Treasurer

Why? Have they not enjoyed going to games this year?

Probably.

But some were only attracted to games this season as we were very likely to win most, if not all of them.

mainstandjambo

Gorgie - 5

Main - 1

H - 218

J - 6

K - 96

Total - 326

More seats were released in H yesterday. Heading for another 15,500 crowd.

Gorgie - 5

Main - 1

H - 218

J - 6

K - 96

Total - 326

More seats were released in H yesterday. Heading for another 15,500 crowd.

Remarkable support for a dead rubber after a Derby defeat.

Hope the players appreciate that and give us 100%

I would hope that, with Raith having nothing to play for either, just the general attacking play we have in our locker would see us ping in 4 or 5 goals in this game...

Fxxx the SPFL

Has anyone confirmed that it's still a 3pm kick off on Saturday  :bucktooth:

Dungcaster just on radio Scotland saying game shifted to Sunday kick off 6.30am although it could be changed again.

Clerry Jambo

Main - 5

Wheatfield - 2

H - 183

J - 7

K - 53

Total - 250

Main - 5

Wheatfield - 2

H - 184

J - 6

K - 54

Total - 251

I can't make it tomorrow, so there'll be another in N tomorrow morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A 15,000 crowd in a game where the actual result is meaningless is fantastic.

Hope there is decent weather and a good walk-up crowd to make it even better.

Wheatfield:

C- 1

Roseburn:

H- 166

J-     4

K- 307

Main:

T3- 1

S- 2

N3- 1

TOTAL- 482

Archived