Second last home game of the season.

Gorgie - 23

Wheatfield - 53

Main - 46

H - 498

J - 376

Total - 996

Graeme Russell

Got a couple of tickets for the Wheatfield for the game. Really looking forward to it. On holiday in Perth Oz at present, walked into

The pub called the Moon and Sixpence and guy sitting there with his Gers top on looking totally miserable. Life can be tough!!

This will be a sell out. Last home game of the season for those too slow to get Rangers tickets.

Gorgie - 9

Wheatfield - 9

Main - 14

H - 319

J - 69

Total - 420

Must have missed a row.

Must have missed a row.

I know the league is in the bag, but your a Hearts Dot Counter and standards must remain high FFS Lol

I know the league is in the bag, but your a Hearts Dot Counter and standards must remain high FFS Lol

I've been given a warning by Clerry. Two more and I'm sacked.

I've been given a warning by Clerry. Two more and I'm sacked.

That's a bit harsh. Who does Clerry think he is, King Dot lol

Last dot count of the season and it seems clear to me that Clerry and the boys are running out of stamina.

Clerry Jambo

Last dot count of the season and it seems clear to me that Clerry and the boys are running out of stamina.

Kiwi, major dot count coming up for the Rangers game................oh wait :smuggy:

Clerry,  Hibs seem to be struggling with their dot counts for the derby and the semi.  As far as I can tell they estimate - an anathema to dot counters like your good self - that there'll be 15,000 tops at the derby and and they are too scared tp predict for the semi.  One of them suggested 17,000 sales for Hibs and he was absolutely ridiculed.

This sheer lack of professionalism in the art will shock you to the core.  3rd world dot counting.

Cast No Shadow

We need this to be roughly 15,750 to ensure that our end of season average is at least 16,000.

Wheatfield - 7
Gorgie - 3
Main - 7
H - 273
J - 26

Total - 316

Maybe it's the buyers that are running out of stamina!!

All roads lead to Gorgie

We need this to be roughly 15,750 to ensure that our end of season average is at least 16,000.

I can see Raith bringing upwards of 800 so hopefully that will be enough to reach the target.

Much will depend on the result at ER

Hearts should be really pushing this game as the last chance to buy a ticket to see the Hearts at Tynecastle this season    

Cast No Shadow

I can see Raith bringing upwards of 800 so hopefully that will be enough to reach the target.

That's optimistic.

They have heehaw to play for so I reckon they'll maybe only take half that.

mainstandjambo

Wheatfield   -    6

Gorgie         -    2

Main            -    3

H                 - 244

J                  -   13

Total            - 268

Wheatfield   -    4

Gorgie         -    0

Main            -    2

H                 - 203

J                  -   10

Total            - 219

Amazed it's doing as well as it is as the odds of this game being anything but a massive cure for insomnia are not good, in my 'umble opinion.

Great effort.

Wheatfield   -    4

Gorgie         -    1

Main            -    2

H                 - 192

J                  -    9

K                 - 287

Total            - 495

mainstandjambo

Wheatfield   -   Sold Out

Gorgie         -   Sold Out

Main            -    1

H                 - 176

J                  -    8

K                 - 243 

Total           - 428

Amazed it's doing as well as it is as the odds of this game being anything but a massive cure for insomnia are not good, in my 'umble opinion.

Great effort.

I hope not! After the players pish poor Derby effort they owe us at least a 5-0 win!

I hope not! After the players pish poor Derby effort they owe us at least a 5-0 win!

Followed by a 4-0 win at Cowdenbeath, followed by a 1-0 v Sevco (100th minute goal for the 100th of the season).

Even if we do win by 5 there's no tension, Top Cat on the P&B forum said it- it's playing poker for smarties. Even more so with Raith than Alloa or Hibs, as Raith also have nothing to play for.

Clerry Jambo

Wheatfield   -   Sold Out

Main            -    1

H                 - 176

K                 - 243 

Total           - 428

Wheatfield   -   1

Main            -    Sold Out

H                 - 174

K                 - 231

Total           - 414

Wheatfield   -   1

Main            -    Sold Out

H                 - 174

K                 - 231

Total           - 414

Good counting lads - looking like a sell-out. great support again!!!

The Treasurer

Could well be listed as a "sell-out" but, like the Alloa game, it will be interesting to see how many empty seats there are scattered around the stadium

Could well be listed as a "sell-out" but, like the Alloa game, it will be interesting to see how many empty seats there are scattered around the stadium

May be interesting for you but I certainly won't be in the least interested.

The Treasurer

May be interesting for you but I certainly won't be in the least interested.

Then why comment on it ?

Clearly it must have interested you enough to reply

Why?  We already have the money from them, so all that counts is how many tickets we sell and take in money for.  

The Treasurer

Why?  We already have the money from them, so all that counts is how many tickets we sell and take in money for.  

Of course you are correct about the money already being with the club.

I just think it gives an idea of how many have just bought ST's purely on the basis of us having a realistic chance of winning.

Now that matches are, in effect meaningless, it gives an indication of how many fall into that category 

Of course you are correct about the money already being with the club.

I just think it gives an idea of how many have just bought ST's purely on the basis of us having a realistic chance of winning.

Now that matches are, in effect meaningless, it gives an indication of how many fall into that category

If people are not going to turn up they should really endeavour to release their seat back to the club. It takes 5 mins and every penny still helps.

Did the Club officially announce a "sell out"?

The attendance at the Alloa game was officially reported as 15,124  - Tynecastle holds 17,420

Therefore there were 2,296 empty seats "scattered around the stadium" - from where I was sitting there certainly did not look anything like that

Archived