jimmy the jambo

jimmy the jambo

Next weekend will be part two of the party week,I hope we get the tunes we deserve to hear.

I know Scott loves to be a wind up merchant and some of the stuff he does at half time especially with legends is brilliant,I hope the powers that be let him have his day & place no restrictions next Saturday,I want the full repertoire of party tunes ,jovial wit and some git it right up them!!!!!

Tell all the hibees you know,we're the champions and yer no.

TyphoonJambo

I know Scott has some rules he needs to follow but I can't see the Police being worried about any public order problems against QOS, considering the away end will in all probably be full of Jambos as well, so lets start a "play list" and just revel in our glory.

I'll  start with seven nation army. The PC brigade can ram it as far as I'm concerned, still reminds me of a great day out.

The game was won at Falkirk yesterday thanks to Fools Gold, Carnival De Paris and 7 Nation Army before kick off. Falkirk announcer clearly a Jambo :D

jimmy the jambo

The game was won at Falkirk yesterday thanks to Fools Gold, Carnival De Paris and 7 Nation Army before kick off. Falkirk announcer clearly a Jambo :D

Any idea who the announcer is,I was thinking it was Mark Martin from Forth one.

It was a good mix of old school hearts classics,thank god he didn't play the proclaimers.

rab obanheartsno1

We'll done everyone connected with HFCs, couple of beers tonight saving it all for next weekend,down leith is very quiet they must be in their beds

Watt-Zeefuik

CHUMBAWAMBA!!

Absolutely this!

(Although Kalamazoo's idea isn't bad at all either.)

King Of The Cat Cafe

Bring the teams on to "Stand Up For The Champions" - Right Said Fred

Moving on to "You Ain't Seen Nothing a Yet" by BTO

Little bit of "These Are The Good Old Days" by Albert Hammond

Then "Keeping The Faith" by Billy Joel

Slip into "No Class" for Stubbs and "Blow It All Up and Start Over Again" for Dave King (both by The Movies)

Keep on rocking with "Passion Is No Ordinary Word" by Graham Parker and the Rumour

And that is as far as I got before the neighbours called the cops...

BoysInMaroon87

What an album, still have it, never heard many of the songs on it at tynecastle though!

Have a word DJ! :)

Stupid Sexy Flanders

He's GOT to play this !!

YES! Thanks man, I've been going on about this for a few days now but don't know how to embed videos with my phone. That's a cracking tune & so apt for us!

Na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na Miguel Pallardo, Pallardo, Miguel Pallardo!

Sorry, I know it is Sergios song but its good fun.

We have to keep Simply the Best for the final day of the season, imagine the seethe in the away end!

scottish_chicP

Don't care who it winds up I do NOT want Simply the Best played anywhere near Tynie. Plenty other songs ta!

allystrachan

Na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na Miguel Pallardo, Pallardo, Miguel Pallardo!

Sorry, I know it is Sergios song but its good fun.

Was sung for ekersley at the Falkirk game.

Don't care who it winds up I do NOT want Simply the Best played anywhere near Tynie. Plenty other songs ta!

Killjoy :)

Lovely!

If anybody knows how to do his job it's Scott Wilson!

(Although that thing that keeps happening is annoying - the loud hissing like a headphone jack has been pulled out!)

Said it yesterday,I would love if we could get Ann snd CL on the pitch and give us a chance to show our appreciation to them

Steve_Jersey_HMFC

As a general observation, I would drop Pilot Magic from the Tynie playlist as no one ever sings beyond the first line :lol:

If anybody knows how to do his job it's Scott Wilson!

(Although that thing that keeps happening is annoying - the loud hissing like a headphone jack has been pulled out!)

This

This. This. And three times this.

It's been important to us for a while now so i think it needs an airing

bob marley three little birds :2thumbsup:

Said it yesterday,I would love if we could get Ann snd CL on the pitch and give us a chance to show our appreciation to them

I would like that extended to all the Board member at Hearts and the FoH.  Also to Lord Robertson of Lochend.  A chance to recognise all their efforts to achieve this remarkable revival.

Maybe they are too humble but if it does happen they will hear me cheering from here.

According to my phone, it's gouing to be raining.  Hope my phone is wrong.

I'm with you on that .. Scott wouldn't play it tho....

I'm another who doesn't want Simply the Best played either.

Would be nice to hear the Bannerman played again, Dave Mackay's favourite. Either on Saturday or the last game of the season.

We_are_the_Hearts

Can ram Simply the Best where the sun don't shine. Leave that to the knuckle dragging bigoted tramps from Govan.

Archived